Smilies.

Found a problem with the site? Tell Professor Hackle.
Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: United States of America

Re: Smilies.

Postby Ty-Chou » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:04 pm

This one kind of freaks me out: RazTaunt

I don't know what's going on, but it looks like Razor has a spider swinging in front of his face.
2 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran

Postby marklungo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Ty-Chou wrote:This one kind of freaks me out: RazTaunt

I don't know what's going on, but it looks like Razor has a spider swinging in front of his face.

Its name is "Raz Taunt", so... I guess he's supposed to be blowing a raspberry, or something?
1 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Postby NeeKnight » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:58 am

Ty-Chou wrote:This one kind of freaks me out: RazTaunt

That is actually my wrestling fan-ism seeping into my smiley making XD I needed a taunt for Razor as my first idea ((which was mooning)) didn't exactly work RazSilly So I went with something akin to John Cena's "You Can't See Me"

Maybe not the best one I could think to accurately sum up Razor Taunting but as you can see RazTaunt his little sprite hand is going back and forth RazTaunt
2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:14 pm

I believe Zyme is the sole remaining smiley I requested. Can't wait to see him. :D
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:32 am

Kooshmeister wrote:I believe Zyme is the sole remaining smiley I requested. Can't wait to see him. :D

There is also the rotative Dark Kat logo, but don't worry, I didn't forgot. I'm just taking a small break from this. ChanceSleep
0 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:48 pm

If someone could do me a favor and determine which smilies in this thread haven't been added yet and post a reply with them I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Also, if requests are still being accepted, I'd like to request some kind of positive response icon, like a "thumbs-up" of some sort. SinianThisCait
2 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:18 am

MoDaD wrote:If someone could do me a favor and determine which smilies in this thread haven't been added yet and post a reply with them I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Also, if requests are still being accepted, I'd like to request some kind of positive response icon, like a "thumbs-up" of some sort. SinianThisCait
I you give me just 2 days... I'll return from my hiatus with full force! (I will add that smilie to the list as well as it's opposite :3) As for which ones are not added yet (from me)... I remember sending you a e-mail a month ago or so to theswatkatsencyclopedia@gmail.com with my last pack (it says which ones are added and not from me updated to today.). Can you check it? Maybe I wrote the address wrong or something... As for Neeknight, I think we lack these:
Only listing cannon ones. Anyway, better wait for his response, who knows if he have some stored under the sleeve... Mmmm... I think I'll add a "suspicious looking" smilie to the list...
4 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:41 am

Cait wrote:As for which ones are not added yet (from me)... I remember sending you a e-mail a month ago or so to theswatkatsencyclopedia@gmail.com with my last pack (it says which ones are added and not from me updated to today.). Can you check it?

Thanks for reminding me about that. Added.

Also made a small edit to scroll the smilies box so it doesn't overtake the post add/edit anymore. BroFistIcon

Might need to refresh to uncache the CSS.
3 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:16 pm

MoDaD wrote:Also, if requests are still being accepted, I'd like to request some kind of positive response icon, like a "thumbs-up" of some sort. SinianThisCait
I'm going to resume my request list tomorrow so... When you were saying an icon, you mean static or animated? Also, if it's for a specific use, which size will be more accurated for it? If not tomorrow, I'll make them next time (I have some juicy ideas for them ViperLaughCait ).

As a side note, there are some smilies on the forum that should be revised:

FeralIcon FeralFrown -> there are two versions of this one. Not that I mind, but as they are the "same", we could reduce a bit the list. Just a suggestion, NeeKnight has the last word XD

FeralBullhornIcon FeralYellIcon -> Feral doesn't need any concoction to duplicate as the giant bacteria it seems XD Same reason as last one. For me, delete the one with black lines, but if someone like that one more... I won't stop him/her XD

BlushJakeIcon -> This one was supposed to be animated, but it's static somehow... It should look like this:
blush jake icon.gif
blush jake icon.gif (3.89 KiB) Viewed 148 times
2 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:58 am

Just one new this time due to some setting problems with my drawing program. I present to you: Shamed of Chance others Jake!
shame jake3.gif
shame jake3.gif (9.49 KiB) Viewed 128 times
1 x

Return to “Tech Support”