Unanswered Questions

Talk about the most awesome show in the world, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron.
Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: United States of America

Re: Unanswered Questions

Postby Ty-Chou » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:04 pm

If I may jump back a few months to the screencap of Commander Feral's bedroom again. I really find this brief peek into Feral's personal life intriguing. Kooshmeister suggests that this picture reveals Feral lives a very modest lifestyle in a tiny apartment. I have to disagree.

This bedroom is massive. It has enough room for a queen-sized bed, a reading chair, a coffee table, and a long bookshelf. And the place still feels very roomy. That is a huge bedroom. And I highly doubt that tiny little TV is the only one he owns. That is the bedroom TV. He probably has at least one other in his living room, which would be even larger than this room. Probably a large flatscreen to watch his sports. With that football trophy there, I bet the kat loves his sports.

And look at that long bedroom window with a gorgeous view of the city! If he is not living in a condo in a high-end neighborhood, then this is probably a penthouse suite. And while Enforcer Commander probably makes a good living, I don't think it pays well enough for the life style this screen cap suggests. Thus supporting my theory that the Ferals come from old money. Becoming Commander of the Enforcers was not a financial goal for Ulysses, but a personal one.

I also really like how neat and tidy Feral's room is. Bed is made (as I'm sure it is every morning) and no sign of clutter anywhere. Which suggests to me that not only do the Swat Kats get his hackles up because they bruise his pride at every turn, but also because they are a variable he can't control. Ulysses likes things clean, he likes order. And these two sloppy, chaotic pilots come in and he cannot control anything they do. I'm starting to think that rubs his fur the wrong way far more than the bruised ego. He stays awake at night, grinding his teeth over the fact that he cannot put any order to this situation and he is completely out of control.

On the opposite end of this, Felina, too, then comes from money, but I don't think she lives the lifestyle. She's possibly been cut off from the family fortune or just refused it. She lives on an Enforcer's salary and has a fairly modest, though possibly older, 1-2 bedroom apartment. And she is an absolute slob. She doesn't cook, the place smells like old pizza boxes and there is garbage and clutter everywhere. Her uncle came to visit her once and about had a heart attack. LOL He doesn't go to her place anymore. They watch the games at his and he makes her clean up after herself.
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:05 pm

I just assumed the apartment was small because so much of what you'd expect to be in separate rooms is all crammed into one (not really very large) bedroom.
1 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:21 pm

I know why his place looks very plush! Chance and Jake are paying for it cuz of the way they talked back at him that fateful day. They're not paying off the damage to the enforcer building, that's what insurance is for, no they're paying his rent! Lol
Kinda joking but could totally be possible
0 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:24 pm

I was just thinking about Mutation City and how Megakat city has all these mutagens. What is really going on in the city? I can just picture them experimenting on kats. Maybe that's what happened to dark Kat. He was an experiment with mutagen x1. I think I heard that theory somewhere
1 x

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:36 am

Kooshmeister wrote:
Jiesi wrote:I mean in bride of the past Master he disappeared with the dragon when "the chosen one"

I just assumed he disappeared with the dragon because he was riding on it at the time it got hit

The dark Swat Kats also did a disappearing act instead of exploding. I wonder if that means they might use them again somehow.
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:10 pm

True. SinianThisCait
0 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Return to “SK Show Discussion”