Unanswered Questions

Talk about the most awesome show in the world, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron.
Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Re: Unanswered Questions

Postby Kooshmeister » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:41 pm

Feral has what appears to be a football trophy on a shelf in his bedroom. Does that count?
0 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:26 am

Kooshmeister wrote:Feral has what appears to be a football trophy on a shelf in his bedroom. Does that count?

feral ref2.png
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:31 pm

A nice little peak into Feral's private life. He has a queen or king-sized bed, and although this may suggest he has ladies over sometimes, I think it's just because he's so big. TboneLaughCait

In addition to the trophy, he has a potted plant which he appears to take good care of, some interesting-looking Asian-style framed artwork, a stereo system/music player (I wonder what kind of music he listens to?), several books (meaning he likes to read), and a bottle of milk, albeit with only one glass. Apparently, when he drinks, he drinks alone.

Furthermore, except for possibly a kitchen and bathroom, this may be all there is to his home; the TV, coffee table and armchair are things that would ordinarily go in a living room, but they're here in the bedroom, suggesting Feral's apartment is rather small. I don't think it's in Enforcer Headquarters; if it was, he wouldn't need to be picked up "on the way." In any event, I think Feral has some tastes for the finer things like music and artwork, but he nevertheless lives below his means, or his Enforcer commander's salary isn't that big, 'cause if this really is pretty much all there is to his apartment, he has a pretty spartan lifestyle.

Also, apropos of nothing, I realize that even though Feral has a traditional corded phone on his bedside table, when he calls up Enforcer Headquarters, he does it by grabbed a cordless phone (or walkie talkie) from a table that is suddenly where his bed used to be in the previous shots.

Another question about this is, is Feral a Litterbin fan too? He had no idea Madkat (or Ringtail as he thinks of him) was going to crash the show. And yet all he does while watching it is complain. It reminds me of John Lithgow's character George Henderson in Harry and the Hendersons; there's a scene where he's watching some annoying talk show host on TV and he says he hates him, but when someone says maybe he should change the channel, he just replies, "Aw, let me hate 'im."
3 x

Cody Furlong
Resident

Postby Cody Furlong » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:02 pm

We see a lot of bad things getting covered in cement from the SWAT Kats cement weaponry. But what happens to them after the day is saved? Are they left to suffocate to death from not getting any air, frozen eternally in a statue of death? Or dose someone else come along to chisel them free?
2 x
You search and search for something, never realizing it is within and always has been. You can not find it, you can not understand it, you simply accept, and believe, and it will grow.
- Heretic's Faith, Randall N. Bills

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:27 am

What's up with the Past Master. Obviously he's immortal with surviving 800 years and being able to see some bone but even an immortal has their end right? I mean in bride of the past Master he disappeared with the dragon when "the chosen one" Vanquished him. Then at another point in the series it looks like he fell in lava in the deadly pyramids. Did he make a deal with the devil to just keep coming back? Is that why he came back in bright and shiny future for revenge of having to die twice and making a jail brake from hell?
Also in the very first episode he tries to bring the past into the present. Being that he's able to summon portals to different times why not just go back in time and show the council who's who? But you wouldn't have an episode then.
1 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:00 am

I also wonder if David Litterbin got made fun of as a kitten for the name Litter bin. Kinda reminds me of Latrine in Robinhood men in tights. Maybe Litterbin changed his name from Poobox TboneLaughCait
1 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:08 am

Jiesi wrote:What's up with the Past Master.
(...)
Did he make a deal with the devil to just keep coming back?
I bet is that TboneLaughCait
0 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:18 pm

Jiesi wrote:I mean in bride of the past Master he disappeared with the dragon when "the chosen one"

I just assumed he disappeared with the dragon because he was riding on it at the time it got hit.

Jiesi wrote:Then at another point in the series it looks like he fell in lava in the deadly pyramids.

To be fair, since that's the final time he appears, it's conceivable that falling into lava finally killed him for good (or at least trapped him permanently); after all, none of the three unfinished episodes from season two were going to feature him, and, indeed, I'm unaware of any further plans the writers had for him post-Deadly Pyramid. Perhaps we ought to ask the Tremblays or Lance Falk about this.
1 x

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:35 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:To be fair, since that's the final time he appears, it's conceivable that falling into lava finally killed him for good (or at least trapped him permanently); after all, none of the three unfinished episodes from season two were going to feature him, and, indeed, I'm unaware of any further plans the writers had for him post-Deadly Pyramid. Perhaps we ought to ask the Tremblays or Lance Falk about this.

Well the timeline can be infinite so he can always come back. Kinda like dr who and river. I do like the past master even though he freaks me out a little. Now thinking about him disappearing with the dragon it would be funny if he showed up years later in Megakat city on it and T-Bone and Jake are like wait a minute.... yeah he had to of just disappeared to another dimension cuz he got the hots for Callie in deadly pyramids.
0 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:01 pm

True, but I think that since the Pastmaster uses magic to travel through time, the normal scientific rules of time travel don't apply, so he might effectively exist outside of time (i.e. he can never encounter his past or future self).
1 x

Return to “SK Show Discussion”