POLL: Favorite SWAT Kat

Talk about the most awesome show in the world, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron.

Which is your favorite SWAT Kat?

T-Bone
38%
Razor
36%
I like both equally!
26%

Total votes: 39

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: United States of America

POLL: Favorite SWAT Kat

Postby Felony » Thu May 15, 2014 7:15 am

As the subject title says, which is your favorite SWAT Kat? Vote in the poll above! Also if you want, tell us why they are your favorite.
0 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Re: Favorite SWAT Kat

Postby Poecat » Thu May 15, 2014 6:46 pm

I vote for Razor because for some reason I always went for the mechanic or smart one of a group. Plus I just love Razor's sharp cheek bones.
0 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Postby NeeKnight » Sat May 17, 2014 6:25 am

I punted for T-Bone, growing up I was always bigger compared to my smarter older brother so I could see us in the roles. Okay neither of us were brave crimefighting flying kats but I could see a brotherly bond in the show which I could identify with. While I probably would say Razor is the best, T-Bone will always be my favourite.
0 x

candyangelo
Resident

Postby candyangelo » Fri May 23, 2014 5:11 pm

T-Bone. I always saw him as something of a big brother figure, since I was an only child growing up in a household full of women. He may not have been intelligent as Razor, but he has a excellent sense of humor and really looks out for Razor and other people he truly cares about.
0 x

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Re: POLL: Favorite SWAT Kat

Postby Ty-Chou » Tue May 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Such a hard choice. I love them both. And I also love them together. They are not the same if they are apart. But I do think I like Razor a liiiiiitle bit more than T-Bone. I just remember seeing the show as a kid, being impressed with how his character came out. You just assume Razor is neither the stronger nor the braver of the two from how he looks. Then we find out his penchant for horror movies, his indifference to creepy bugs and utter fearlessness in the face of danger. He was kind of my hero as a kid.
0 x

LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination

Postby LowdogCraft » Sat May 31, 2014 9:56 am

Personally, Razor is my favorite of the two. I have been using computers ever since I was 3, and I am a pro at using one, as I can type without even looking at the keyboard. Razor is a great mechanic, building a dimensional radar that Han Solo would be proud of, as well as a glove that's pretty much a swiss army knife. A swiss army knife with MISSILES!
0 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Writer, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
also i'm bi
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."
Icon by @menacing-marshmallow on Tumblr

DarkFatalKnight
Resident

Postby DarkFatalKnight » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:52 pm

I like them both equally but... I kind of like T-Bone a little more though. Despite not being as intellectual as Razor, I found him to be more awesome.
0 x

T-Bone
Resident
Flag: Russia

Postby T-Bone » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:13 pm

I vote for T-bone because he looks like at me,he love a risk,he is an tactical expert. He is my favorite SK character.
0 x
SK fan since 1998.

SwatKats forever!

Razor:Hey,don’t sweat it, I’ll teach you how to swim.
T-Bone:Fish swim,I fly.

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Postby TazKat » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:32 pm

I like T-Bone just a tiiiiny fraction more because I can relate to his anger, insecurities and even immaturity. I also have a crush on his pilot swag and mad flying skillz. (He did an IMPOSSIBLE V-turn upside a skyscraper that would make the Blues Bros. jealous). I also love his husky design. He's built like a tank and looks tough yet so darn cuddly at the same time. I also enjoy that he is NOT a meat-head. He is extremely intelligent and sharp in his own right.

But then I can relate to Razor in a logical, cerebral sense. He's the Ferb to T-Bone's Phineas. He has the Triforce of Courage while T-Bone's got the Triforce of Power! The ultimate little brother, cool nerd, and wing man who seems to be so careful yet reckless. The ninja kat that lives up to his alias~

T-Bone and Razor also embody two very different yet awesome examples of masculinity. T-bone is very physical and intuitive and Razor more abstract and calculating.
Last edited by TazKat on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
"I heard him scream last night. It was awful! I wish he wouldn't do that when he gets kidnapped." --Lucille, Samurai Pizza Cats

My Website
My DA Account
Art Commission Info

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Postby TazKat » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:51 pm

I just realized, I think it's because I'm more similar to Razor's personality (introverted, cerebral, task-oriented) so it's probably that "opposites attract" thing.

EDIT: Fun fact, I like to research name meanings and such.

'Chance' is Middle English for 'good fortune' and 'Jake/Jacob' is Hebrew for "he who supersedes and supplants."
0 x
"I heard him scream last night. It was awful! I wish he wouldn't do that when he gets kidnapped." --Lucille, Samurai Pizza Cats

My Website
My DA Account
Art Commission Info

Return to “SK Show Discussion”