Tremblay Bros. Studios Archives

Talk about the most awesome show in the world, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron.
Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: United States of America

Re: Tremblay Bros. Studios Archives

Postby Felony » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:30 am

Ooh it still came out nice, thanks! A beautiful scene. ^_^ And no one else is going so I’d like to request SSP_646.jpg as I’d like to get a good look at the Aqueons (still hard to get used to that spelling lol) as I’ve got an OC Aqueon.
1 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:25 am

MoDaD wrote:
Felony wrote:Hard to choose! But I’d really like to see SSP_860.jpg please.

SSP_860.jpg
That one was not in the best condition. Ink ran/stuck on other pages from age. Can tell where the light reflects heavily (despite compensating for that).

That's so sad that it was so damaged it's so pretty. Is there anybody who can help you? You really have your hands full.
1 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Felony wrote:Ooh it still came out nice, thanks! A beautiful scene. ^_^ And no one else is going so I’d like to request SSP_646.jpg as I’d like to get a good look at the Aqueons (still hard to get used to that spelling lol) as I’ve got an OC Aqueon.

SSP_646.jpg
5 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:37 pm

There were a lot of backgrounds for Bride of the Pastmaster.

SSP_351.jpg

Problem is that the majority of these were stored for 24 years in rolled bundles.
5 x
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:12 pm

Here's another ref. image gallery for Roll #1 of backgrounds (they weren't uniquely labeled, so that's my term for it).

http://galleries.megakatcity.com/tbs-ar ... ds-roll-1/

Same rules if there's one you want a closer/repaired look at.
2 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:13 pm

Awesome! Aw I wanna pinch the cheeks of the far left one. He’s a cutie. Lazy of them to make an Ann Aqueon tho lol that brown doesn’t look right with the fur color. Another of the first gallery I’m interested in is SSP_456.jpg as it has a good close up ref of an Enforcer badge.
1 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:32 pm

Felony wrote:Awesome! Aw I wanna pinch the cheeks of the far left one. He’s a cutie. Lazy of them to make an Ann Aqueon tho lol that brown doesn’t look right with the fur color. Another of the first gallery I’m interested in is SSP_456.jpg as it has a good close up ref of an Enforcer badge.

SSP_456.jpg
1 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:54 pm

And, here's another ref. gallery for Backgrounds Roll #2: http://galleries.megakatcity.com/tbs-ar ... ds-roll-2/
2 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:38 pm

If Agracite's still around, feel free to re-post any of the corrected images posted to this thread on your tumblr.

---

There were five of these white canvas paintings* of villain character concepts. I'm assuming they were used in pre-production. Don't have a name for the motorcycle/dragon character. Was supposed to go over that with the Tremblays, but due to unexpected circumstances their commentary for this is postponed (but we'll get it eventually).

SSP_1085.jpg

SSP_1081.jpg

SSP_1077.jpg

SSP_1075.jpg

SSP_1066.jpg

*At least I think they were paintings. I'm not a physical media art expert, but that's what it looked like to me.
5 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Postby NeeKnight » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:44 pm

MoDaD wrote:*At least I think they were paintings. I'm not a physical media art expert, but that's what it looked like to me.

Paintings or whatever it's made of, They are all ART!

3 x

Return to “SK Show Discussion”