Jake and Chance's salvage yard building

Talk about the most awesome show in the world, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron.
Echo
Resident
Flag: United States of America

Jake and Chance's salvage yard building

Postby Echo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:59 pm

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but what is at the top of the building where they live? We never see the inside of the second floor and when they're watching tv while they work, they do it in the office which is inside of the service garage on the first floor. And as far as I know (or remember, for that matter), they don't even go onto the patio.

So it just begs the question, is there bedrooms on the top floor? If so, how many? Do they even sleep? NO ONE KNOWS!!!
4 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Re: Jake and Chance's salvage yard building

Postby Kooshmeister » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:29 pm

Yeah, that's probably where their bedrooms and such are. I'd say the first floor is entirely given over to their business, while the second floor is where they actually sleep, eat, etc., their tendency to veg out and snack on the couch in what I'm assuming is the garage's waiting room notwithstanding.
4 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident

Postby Mikazo » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:Yeah, that's probably where their bedrooms and such are. I'd say the first floor is entirely given over to their business, while the second floor is where they actually sleep, eat, etc., their tendency to veg out and snack on the couch in what I'm assuming is the garage's waiting room notwithstanding.

It wouldn't surprise me if they have bedrooms but never actually sleep in them. Why bother going upstairs when you can sleep somewhere downstairs?

Come to think of it, they're cats. Maybe their beds look like giant cardboard boxes. :lol: I also like the idea of Jake's bed looking like an opened notebook computer and him sleeping on the "keyboard."

Actually, one possible explanation for why we don't know what's in those rooms - it could be they live like slobs and the upstairs rooms are so full of clutter they can't actually sleep in them. Maybe because they'd need a snow shovel to dig through it all, they don't even go upstairs anymore and the rooms just quietly sit there unused and posing a fire hazard. So that's why we never see what is in them. They would contain horrors that would rival anything the villains would ever produce. It's just best not to think about it.

I mean, they are full time auto mechanics and crime fighters, so keeping the place tidy may be low on their priority list.
4 x

Echo
Resident

Postby Echo » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:47 pm

Mikazo wrote:
Kooshmeister wrote:Yeah, that's probably where their bedrooms and such are. I'd say the first floor is entirely given over to their business, while the second floor is where they actually sleep, eat, etc., their tendency to veg out and snack on the couch in what I'm assuming is the garage's waiting room notwithstanding.

It wouldn't surprise me if they have bedrooms but never actually sleep in them. Why bother going upstairs when you can sleep somewhere downstairs?

Come to think of it, they're cats. Maybe their beds look like giant cardboard boxes. :lol: I also like the idea of Jake's bed looking like an opened notebook computer and him sleeping on the "keyboard."

Actually, one possible explanation for why we don't know what's in those rooms - it could be they live like slobs and the upstairs rooms are so full of clutter they can't actually sleep in them. Maybe because they'd need a snow shovel to dig through it all, they don't even go upstairs anymore and the rooms just quietly sit there unused and posing a fire hazard. So that's why we never see what is in them. They would contain horrors that would rival anything the villains would ever produce. It's just best not to think about it.

I mean, they are full time auto mechanics and crime fighters, so keeping the place tidy may be low on their priority list.

That would explain why they didn't bother to throw out that cheap patio furniture they have sitting up there. XD
4 x

Return to “SK Show Discussion”