Favorite Villain

Talk about the most awesome show in the world, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron.

Who is your favorite villain?

Dark Kat
20%
Dr. Viper
7%
Pastmaster
No votes
Metallikats
17%
Hard Drive
10%
Red Lynx
No votes
Madkat
13%
Mutilor
7%
Turmoil
13%
Rex Shard
No votes
Cikatas
No votes
Harley Street
No votes
Zed
3%
Leiter Greenbox
No votes
Chopshop
No votes
Morbulus
3%
"Dark" SWAT Kats
7%

Total votes: 30

Poecat
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Re: Favorite Villain

Postby Poecat » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:16 pm

LowdogCraft wrote:My favorite HAS to be Hard Drive. I always kinda loved the villains that use electricity. Hard Drive's design could use some work though...

If they ever make a new cartoon series, they HAVE to give more to Hard Drive XD And for giggles... heres my revamp of HD: http://poecatcomix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/1295244904.aerokat_hard_drive.jpg

And I always dug AriaKitty's HD version.... here is her DA if interested http://ariakitty.deviantart.com/:
http://www.fyresight.com/skfaa/aria/hard_drive.jpg
0 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:05 am

Dr. V! :D

Runners up: Pastmaster (love his attitude), Morbulus (great gimmick and he doesn't overstay his welcome), Dark Kat (such a wonderful voice), Mac and Molly (I could listen to them bicker hilariously all day), Hard Drive (he's such a lovable loser; see below for more), Rex Shard (another great gimmick) and Madkat (I feel he deserved a second episode).

As for Hard Drive, I see his appearance with the surge suit on as being like a caricature of a 1980s street thug. But what I like about this is that it comes across as a slightly behind the times geeky computer programmer's idea of what looks tough - mohawks and long coats. I think this gives Hard Drive a lot of character - a lot more than if his appearance were genuinely cool. He's basically like a less annoying and far more charismatic and likable Henry Masterson.
0 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

T-Bone
Resident
Flag: Russia

Postby T-Bone » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:57 am

Dark Kat is my favorite villain in this show.
0 x
SK fan since 1998.

SwatKats forever!

Razor:Hey,don’t sweat it, I’ll teach you how to swim.
T-Bone:Fish swim,I fly.

LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination

Postby LowdogCraft » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:36 am

Another baddie I kinda like is Mutilor, since I kinda like the design of him and he is hilariously stupid in "When Strikes Mutilor". I mean, the SWAT Kats get trapped, Mutilor's attention gets directed somewhere else, and the SKs escape. Seriously, he SHOULD be watching them slowly suffer, but instead he ignores them and leaves them to escape. I still love the episode. It has it's place in my life. ;)
0 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Writer, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
also i'm bi
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."
Icon by @menacing-marshmallow on Tumblr

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:50 pm

Well, to be fair to Mutilor, the manner in which they survived drowning was kinda dubious. Okay, so, they used their oxygen masks to breathe, but then what? I don't actually recall seeing how they got out. Did they cut through the door? Blow it open with a missile? What? He should've watched and made sure they drowned, of course, but still, I don't entirely blame him for being surprised they didn't. Besides, even Big Purple himself has repeatedly made the mistake of turning off the TV before confirming his enemies' deaths, and I don't see anyone blaming him for it. :lol:
0 x

Betaruga
Killa Vanilla

Postby Betaruga » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Too bad to have to choose between Mac and Molly on here! Given that they're a unit I'd expect them to be listed as a team, since they're sides of the same coin and all that. The Metallikats are my fav, hands down, and every episode that they're in is great.
0 x
"So you SWAT Kats were telling the truth!"
"Duh, Commander!"

Betaruga
Killa Vanilla

Postby Betaruga » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:56 pm

Rex Shard wins the "least popular" villain by virtue of being omitted ;)
0 x
"Duh, Commander!"

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:24 am

OK everyone, since MoDaD fixed the poll to have more than 10 options and based on suggestions here, I changed the poll! So if you voted before, vote again. I believe I have all the main baddies.
0 x

Betaruga
Killa Vanilla

Postby Betaruga » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:46 pm

Ooh, I like that the Dark SWAT Kats are on there, I... Actually kinda wonder how they got their gig to be honest.
0 x
"Duh, Commander!"

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Easy. After they got kicked out of the Enforcers, a certain tall, dark and diabolically charismatic fellow in a hooded cloak made them an offer they couldn't refuse:

"Who do you hate more, my friends? Me... or Commander Feral?"

Aching for vengeance against Feral for firing them, they became Dark Kat's lackeys instead of his arch-enemies, and went down a dark one-way road to a rude, crude life of crime. The working relationship with the Great Purple One was rocky, though, because although Chance and Jake hated Feral more than Dark Kat... they still hated him. Hence their frequent insubordination towards their erstwhile master, who tolerated their lip - as long as they were useful to him.

Very probably he was planning on either eliminating them or shaking them loose or reducing them to the roles of menial muscle or otherwise not properly rewarding them for their service once he succeeded at taking over the city, while they themselves planned to do the same thing(s) to him once they decided they no longer needed his backing. 'Cause the villains in SWAT Kats, no matter what universe they're in, suffer from bad cases of chronic backstabbing disorder.
0 x

Return to “SK Show Discussion”