Panoramas

Talk about the most awesome show in the world, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron.
Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Re: Panoramas

Postby Cait » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:46 am

MoDaD wrote:Here's one from A Bright and Shiny Future after the SWAT Kats are told about the AWESOME way they die:

Ann: "Professor Hackle, we found some photos of yours from the past and we are amazed of how well the ages have treat you. What is your secret, can you tell us?"
Hackle: Well there's been a proj...
FelinaIcon : *Ejem* Don't you have a life to risk following the SWAT Kats here? This is not the right time to talk about life elongation ointments...
3 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: United States of America

Postby Felony » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:45 am

MoDaD wrote:Here's one from A Bright and Shiny Future after the SWAT Kats are told about the AWESOME way they die:

How come Callie, Felina and Ulysses aren’t all buff? I thought it was a rule that survivors of an apocalyptic event where they must rebel against evil overlords became muscular bad arse mo fos? Hackle and Manx would be too old/possible bad health to get buffed up. XD
2 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:18 pm

Felony wrote:How come Callie, Felina and Ulysses aren’t all buff? I thought it was a rule that survivors of an apocalyptic event where they must rebel against evil overlords became muscular bad arse mo fos? Hackle and Manx would be too old/possible bad health to get buffed up. XD

My theory has always been that the events depicted in the flashback of A Bright and Shiny Future don't take place many years in the future, but in fact only take place 7 days in the future, over the course of 24 hours Madkatlaughing
3 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

EricoBard
Long-Term Resident

Postby EricoBard » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:57 pm

MoDaD wrote:My theory has always been that the events depicted in the flashback of A Bright and Shiny Future don't take place many years in the future, but in fact only take place 7 days in the future, over the course of 24 hours Madkatlaughing

HEAD
HIT
KEYBOARD

...please tell me you were joking...
Last edited by EricoBard on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm

MoDaD wrote:Image

Anyone else notice Hackle's beard and hair look kinda light blonde instead of white in this episode?

Felony wrote:How come Callie, Felina and Ulysses aren’t all buff? I thought it was a rule that survivors of an apocalyptic event where they must rebel against evil overlords became muscular bad arse mo fos? Hackle and Manx would be too old/possible bad health to get buffed up. XD

Feral was already buff, wasn't he?
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:37 am

EricoBard wrote:..please tell me you were joking...

crazymadkat
0 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Swatkatfan21
Resident

Postby Swatkatfan21 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:18 pm

Cait wrote:

Ann: "Professor Hackle, we found some photos of yours from the past and we are amazed of how well the ages have treat you. What is your secret, can you tell us?"
Hackle: Well there's been a proj...
FelinaIcon : *Ejem* Don't you have a life to risk following the SWAT Kats here? This is not the right time to talk about life elongation ointments...

Hackle: "All the pain and suffering the Metallikats cause fuels my life force. . . Soon I shall be a god! I mean. . . fruits and vegetables with plenty of walks."
3 x

Return to “SK Show Discussion”