Panoramas

Talk about the most awesome show in the world, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron.
LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination
Flag: United States of America

Re: Panoramas

Postby LowdogCraft » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:29 pm

I might use one of these as a wallpaper for my new three monitor computer setup... these look really cool! :D
I wish I had the motivation to make one of these.
2 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:45 pm

LowdogCraft wrote:I wish I had the motivation to make one of these.

If you can identify scenes, other people (such as myself) can make them. I don't have every episode completely memorized, so if you see a scene that pans and hasn't been captured in this thread yet let us know :D
0 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Felix Kayne
Long-Term Resident

Postby Felix Kayne » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:49 am

I just spotted a few panning shots in The Metallikats that could prbably be made like that.

The scene with Manx putting that golfball and Callie blocking it from going in to tell Mand he's in danger has the camera pan from Callie's lower body to her upper body.

The following scene has the camera pan from Razor inside the cockpit to T-Bone.

And immediately after that with the outside shot of the Turbokat has buildings going by in the background, with the Turbkkat in the middle of the screen. Does that count?

Edit: There's also the pan of when The Metallikats exit their car.

Edit2: To be honest, I could point out even the smallest panning... But that'd probably get annoying
1 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:18 am

Felix Kayne wrote:...the camera pan from Callie's lower body to her upper body.

Felix Kayne wrote:The following scene has the camera pan from Razor inside the cockpit to T-Bone.

Felix Kayne wrote:And immediately after that with the outside shot of the Turbokat has buildings going by in the background, with the Turbkkat in the middle of the screen. Does that count?

Sort of. There's a static element in the foreground that gets in the way. But, it makes for a good .gif:

Felix Kayne wrote:Edit: There's also the pan of when The Metallikats exit their car.

Not sure I saw that one, but I noticed these:

5 x
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am

Cool ones those of the enforcers. Manx approves ManxSmile
2 x

Mr. Goodkat
Long-Term Resident
Flag: Germany

Postby Mr. Goodkat » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:10 am

MoDaD wrote:Image

To me this one looks like as that the two are having argument. Something like:
Razor: But you said that it would be my turn to fly the Turbokat next time!
T-Bone: (thinking) Oh, just shut up and quit whining back there, Razor.

It's also interesting to see that cockpit interior (especially Razor's weapon panel) looks entirely different when comparing it to the previous one from the season one intro.
Last edited by Mr. Goodkat on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Felix Kayne
Long-Term Resident

Postby Felix Kayne » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:35 pm

MoDaD wrote:
Felix Kayne wrote:Edit: There's also the pan of when The Metallikats exit their car.

Not sure I saw that one, but I noticed these:

It actually pans from Molly to Mac as they step out of their car when they're stopped in front of City Hall.
0 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:52 pm

Felix Kayne wrote:It actually pans from Molly to Mac as they step out of their car when they're stopped in front of City Hall.

That's a real blink-and-you miss one:

And, here's a few others I noticed:

And, this might be a repeat:

4 x

Felix Kayne
Long-Term Resident

Postby Felix Kayne » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:28 pm

In the Bride of the Pastmaster, there's a few right in the beginning scene eith the worm attacking the ship.

1. As the worm is sucking out the oil, the camera pans up from it's mouth to a part of it's body to show it actually sucking out the oil.

2. Immediately after, the shot goes to the back of the boat to the front. This might be a bit hard to get because as soon as the focus is on the front, the boat is starting to tip over.

3. And the scene immediately after that shows the camera panning over as the sailors are hilariously tumbling down the now completely straight looking boat.

4. Next the camera pans as the sailors are falling out the boat, again seemingly looking back upright instead of tipping over, which it starts doing again in the next scene.

5. In the scene with the boat tipping, the camera pans to shift focus from the worm and boat, to the green skies.

And that's it for now with the beginning scene so far with the battle with the giant worm. I'm plenty sure there is more though.
2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:30 am

MoDaD wrote:Image

I think this is the coolest the Enforcers have ever looked. TboneLaughCait
3 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Return to “SK Show Discussion”