Panoramas

Talk about the most awesome show in the world, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron.
MoDaD
Janitor
Flag: United States of America

Re: Panoramas

Postby MoDaD » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:22 am

Felix Kayne wrote:1. As the worm is sucking out the oil, the camera pans up from it's mouth to a part of it's body to show it actually sucking out the oil.

Felix Kayne wrote:2. Immediately after, the shot goes to the back of the boat to the front. This might be a bit hard to get because as soon as the focus is on the front, the boat is starting to tip over.

The foreground object is rotating, so it's throwing off a contiguous blend.

Felix Kayne wrote:3. And the scene immediately after that shows the camera panning over as the sailors are hilariously tumbling down the now completely straight looking boat.

Felix Kayne wrote:4. Next the camera pans as the sailors are falling out the boat, again seemingly looking back upright instead of tipping over, which it starts doing again in the next scene.

Felix Kayne wrote:5. In the scene with the boat tipping, the camera pans to shift focus from the worm and boat, to the green skies.

Also from that episode (and absent this thread) is one I used for the summary page:

That's one of my favorite ones :D

What I'd still like to find, though, is a panorama to use for The Deadly Pyramid. I've yet to notice one I could use for that episode.
5 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:50 am

4 x
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:18 pm

I always did like that shot of the two Turbokats parked together.

Hmm, there's a very tiny one in The Giant Bacteria where it pans along Feral, Callie and an Enforcer pilot with Dr. Zyme in the foreground explaining his plan to use antibiotics.

And in Katastrophe, there's a pan at the beginning along the hallway outside the lab door, starting on the wall and ending on the two guards at the reception desk.
1 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:21 am

Kooshmeister wrote:...there's a very tiny one in The Giant Bacteria where it pans along Feral, Callie and an Enforcer pilot with Dr. Zyme in the foreground explaining his plan to use antibiotics.

Kooshmeister wrote:And in Katastrophe, there's a pan at the beginning along the hallway outside the lab door, starting on the wall and ending on the two guards at the reception desk.

3 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:45 pm

MoDaD wrote:Image

Always wondered where Manx was in that scene. They remembered Feral's nameless pilot, but not Hizzoner. TboneLaughCait
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:41 pm

Another from The Giant Bacteria: The pan from the herd of cows over to the barn.

And in The Pastmaster Always Rings Twice (maybe this one was already done?): the pan from the "no digging" sign over to the open grave before Jack pops out of it.
0 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:10 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:Another from The Giant Bacteria: The pan from the herd of cows over to the barn.

There's also another one when Burke and Murray dump the garbage in front of the garage - but it's taking more effort...

Kooshmeister wrote:And in The Pastmaster Always Rings Twice (maybe this one was already done?): the pan from the "no digging" sign over to the open grave before Jack pops out of it.

3 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:38 am

MoDaD wrote:There's also another one when Burke and Murray dump the garbage in front of the garage - but it's taking more effort...

3 x

Mr. Goodkat
Long-Term Resident
Flag: Germany

Postby Mr. Goodkat » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:12 am

I've put another T-Bone and Razor cockpit panorama together which was surprisingly easier to assemble than the last one I've posted.
dark-swat-kats-panorama.jpg
Another T-Bone and Razor cockpit panorama (click to enlarge)

Still, something doesn't seem to be right with this one too. There is something about those two in this shot that looks unusual, but I can't put my finger on it. TboneLaughCait
2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:33 am

Looks fine to me. SinianThisCait
1 x

Return to “SK Show Discussion”