When is SWAT Kats on?

Any fandom news about the SWAT Kats, Kats Eye News wants to know!
Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: United States of America

When is SWAT Kats on?

Postby Felony » Sun May 18, 2014 12:21 pm

Since it ended in '95, the SWAT Kats have aired on television off and on at various timeslots on various days. They went to Cartoon Network for their second season airing and later appeared in the occasional Saturday Superchunk cartoon block as well as the early days of Toonami. In recent years, Boomerang has showed the SWAT Kats.

So when are they on? Currently nowhere as Boomerang changed their line up. They were on as recent as a few months ago, and for awhile were on week nights around midnight and weekends in the afternoons around 2 or so. Watch this space as when they return to Boomerang, we'll update everyone.

If anyone in countries outside the US has seen the show airing currently, let us know! ^_^
0 x
https://nova.swatkats.info - SWAT Kats: Nova Squadron
https://darkkat.com - Dark Kat’s Doomsday Page
https://felonykat.com - Class A Felony

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Re: When is SWAT Kats on?

Postby NeeKnight » Sun May 18, 2014 12:48 pm

SWAT Kats currently does not aire on any channel in the UK :cry: however it is shown regularly in the Nee household thanks to the modern marvel of DVD!!!
1 x

LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination
Flag: United States of America

Postby LowdogCraft » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Currently, the show doesn't air on any channel that my DirecTV subscription carries, and from my research online, it doesn't seem to air anymore. The only way to really see the show now is through DVD or online on sites like Dailymotion or Youtube. These methods are all legal, or at least I'm assuming online view is legal, due to the videos not being taken down by Google or the Dailymotion owners.
0 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Writer, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
also i'm bi
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."
Icon by @menacing-marshmallow on Tumblr

Casandro
Fandom Veteran
Flag: Germany

Postby Casandro » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:35 am

Well the point is, going after Youtube would cost money. Not a lot of money, but it does. In a company you cannot spend money without justification. SWAT-Kats is rather worthless for the company owning it. They make next to no money of it. So it's hard to justify spending money on it. That's why the DVD release is based on the 1990s videotapes badly being transfered to DVD.
0 x

Return to “Kats Eye News”