Visit to Trembly Bros. Studios

Any fandom news about the SWAT Kats, Kats Eye News wants to know!
User avatar
Mr. Goodkat
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:30 am
Location: Germany
x 924
x 457
Flag: Germany
Contact:

Re: Visit to Trembly Bros. Studios

Postby Mr. Goodkat » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:03 am

Krillos wrote:A quick question, when will the stream start in Swedish time zone?

event-timelist.jpg

If the display on this website is correct it's gonna be 4am in case of Sweden. What actually confuses me a little is that the Los Angeles time is given as PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) and not as PST (Pacific Standard Time).
1 x

User avatar
Mr. Goodkat
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:30 am
Location: Germany
x 924
x 457
Flag: Germany
Contact:

Re: Visit to Trembly Bros. Studios

Postby Mr. Goodkat » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:16 pm

MoDaD just twittered that the live stream is scheduled to start in 7 hours (-16 minutes when I wrote this post. ;) ).
2 x

User avatar
Jayhan
Resident
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:07 am
x 57
x 75
Flag: Switzerland
Contact:

Re: Visit to Trembly Bros. Studios

Postby Jayhan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:16 pm

Mr. Goodkat wrote:MoDaD just twittered that the live stream is scheduled to start in 7 hours (-16 minutes when I wrote this post. ;) ).


Hahah, I was confused about that time, too. Thanks for clarifying that, Mr. Goodkat! TboneLaughCait
0 x
Lookin' for a fellow music artist to collaborate with? *waves at me* :D
My Youtube music channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/JayhanTheMusician
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JayhanOfficial
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Julia.Jayhan.Handschin

User avatar
Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Posts: 957
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:11 pm
Location: Somewhere in Megakat City...
x 2038
x 1194
Flag: Spain
Contact:

Re: Visit to Trembly Bros. Studios

Postby Cait » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:54 pm

Computer is on... Okay.
Internet working... Okay.
Logged in onTwitter... Okay.
Logged in on YouTube... Okay.
Juice... Okay.
A Snack... Okay.
Visit to the bathroom... Okay.
Using F5 on Twitter every minute... Okay.

I'm ready! TboneSmile
2 x

User avatar
Jayhan
Resident
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:07 am
x 57
x 75
Flag: Switzerland
Contact:

Re: Visit to Trembly Bros. Studios

Postby Jayhan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:06 pm

Cait wrote:Computer is on... Okay.
Internet working... Okay.
Logged in onTwitter... Okay.
Logged in on YouTube... Okay.
Juice... Okay.
A Snack... Okay.
Visit to the bathroom... Okay.
Using F5 on Twitter every minute... Okay.

I'm ready! TboneSmile


Computer on...
Breakfast ready....
Coffee ready...
Logged on Megakat City...

OH MY GOD THE STREAM BEGINS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZaIA4VUr-g
2 x
Lookin' for a fellow music artist to collaborate with? *waves at me* :D
My Youtube music channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/JayhanTheMusician
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JayhanOfficial
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Julia.Jayhan.Handschin

User avatar
MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 1038
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 12:01 pm
Location: USA
x 2423
x 1801
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Visit to Trembly Bros. Studios

Postby MoDaD » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:55 am

It's been a long two weeks. I'll have a more detailed write-up about everything soon, but the short version is I only accomplished maybe half of what my goal was. I know the stream quality wasn't very good, and there were a number of organizational hurdles I stumbled on. But, I'm hopeful this has opened the door for more opportunities to do similar things again, in terms of months instead of whole years passing by. I know that Sage is starting a new career this week, so her time may be in short supply, but if she gets a chance I'm sure she'll share some details about her experience on this thread, too.

Also, there's this:

3 x

User avatar
Felix Kayne
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:12 pm
x 32
x 166
Flag: United States of America

Re: Visit to Trembly Bros. Studios

Postby Felix Kayne » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:43 pm

MoDaD wrote:It's been a long two weeks. I'll have a more detailed write-up about everything soon, but the short version is I only accomplished maybe half of what my goal was. I know the stream quality wasn't very good, and there were a number of organizational hurdles I stumbled on. But, I'm hopeful this has opened the door for more opportunities to do similar things again, in terms of months instead of whole years passing by. I know that Sage is starting a new career this week, so her time may be in short supply, but if she gets a chance I'm sure she'll share some details about her experience on this thread, too.

Also, there's this:



Should we have gotten our emails already if we won one of those during the stream? Or are those not sent out yet?
2 x

User avatar
MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 1038
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 12:01 pm
Location: USA
x 2423
x 1801
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Visit to Trembly Bros. Studios

Postby MoDaD » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:53 pm

Felix Kayne wrote:Should we have gotten our emails already if we won one of those during the stream? Or are those not sent out yet?

Need some more time over the weekend to get everything organized. There's also still one more announcement concerning those coming up in the next day or two. Should be sending out follow-up emails for addresses around Monday.
3 x

User avatar
MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 1038
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 12:01 pm
Location: USA
x 2423
x 1801
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Visit to Trembly Bros. Studios

Postby MoDaD » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:24 am

And, here's some more news concerning the giveaway:

2 x

User avatar
NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:25 am
Location: Just outside of London, England
x 551
x 408
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Visit to Trembly Bros. Studios

Postby NeeKnight » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:40 am

RazorLoveCait RazLovey RazorLoveCait RazLovey RazorLoveCait

RazDumbfounded I am so happy to hear this!
0 x


Return to “Kats Eye News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest