Project Status Updates

Any fandom news about the SWAT Kats, Kats Eye News wants to know!
Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Re: Project Status Updates

Postby Kooshmeister » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:48 pm

For my own part, let's see...the novelization of The Giant Bacteria is perhaps about halfway done (up to the bacteria monster's appearance in the park), while the prose version of The End of the SWAT Kats! has perhaps only two or three more chapters to go before it's finally finished (I last left it at a cliffhanger involving T-Bone falling), and the prose version of The Radical Beginning is woefully incomplete (only up to Ann being spotted in the foundry). I need to get off my lazy behind and get some writing done!
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:51 am

SWAT Kats Nova Squadron #3
Plotlines - we've got about 90% worked out
Script - 6% written (based on projected pages, may change. just started)

SK related art
SK n Gunsmith Cats crossover pic
Fully Sketched, 50% inked

Die Hard Jake parody pic
Fully Sketched, 75% inked

Mega SWAT Kast inspired pics
I have a couple ides for them besides the Die Hard one and really want to do something for each as I've been enjoying the podcasts. LOL one is Pastmaster's Tome of Time with a drawing of Callista and little hearts n stuff lol that was joked about in the first podcast. That one is at 0% currently. TboneLaughCait

SWAT Kats Encyclopedia
SKE Screengrab gallery clean up
I once started to remove the screengrabs that were off as a result of automated grabbing. Like say an image of just a sky or ones that were doubled or tip of Razor's tail, what have you. I need to go back and see which episode I left off on... I think I've done five of them... RazEmbarrassed

SKE New Entries
I've got a file of new entries for the SKE and soon as I obtain grabs for those entries (if possible) I'll be adding them.

SKE Image additions
Some entries don't have images but there were images of said subject which I'd like to fill out the rest of the way. Need to go over the SKE and find which ones need images and which ones have images I can add. I'll have a better percentage to give later.

*DISCLAIMER

I am very slow at doing fan related things anymore. My job at UPS takes up a lot of my time and after Thanksgiving PEAK SEASON OF DOOOOOM begins which means I'll have even less time (and energy!) for fun stuffs until January. On top of that, I am still recovering from another eye surgery. My doc says all is healing nicely, but my stitches are taking awhile to relax which has left me still not seeing too well. It IS better, instead of cloudy white I'm now seeing blur. This still affects my art and I have to watch my perspective. This is supposed to take several months with the procedure done this go around so yeah... wheee! Least I no longer have "zombie eye" going as my son called it XD I now look like one of those kitty cats with two diff colored eyes lol one blue and one brown. Blah blah blah enough of that. END OF DISCLAIMER DarkKatFury
4 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

marklungo
Fandom Veteran

Postby marklungo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:28 am

Felony wrote:
*DISCLAIMER

I am very slow at doing fan related things anymore. My job at UPS takes up a lot of my time and after Thanksgiving PEAK SEASON OF DOOOOOM begins which means I'll have even less time (and energy!) for fun stuffs until January. On top of that, I am still recovering from another eye surgery. My doc says all is healing nicely, but my stitches are taking awhile to relax which has left me still not seeing too well. It IS better, instead of cloudy white I'm now seeing blur. This still affects my art and I have to watch my perspective. This is supposed to take several months with the procedure done this go around so yeah... wheee! Least I no longer have "zombie eye" going as my son called it XD I now look like one of those kitty cats with two diff colored eyes lol one blue and one brown. Blah blah blah enough of that. END OF DISCLAIMER DarkKatFury

Get well soon, Felony! As much as I'm looking forward to all your projects, take the time you need to feel better.
1 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

EricoBard
Long-Term Resident

Postby EricoBard » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:31 pm

Unresolved Contest Piece: 75% complete
2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:14 am

I hope you get well too, Felony! SergeantRoger
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:03 pm

The MEGA SWAT Kast / Bride of the Pastmaster - 100% - This one's been a real challenge to put together. Had our first recording failures during this one, but thanks to redundancies I've been able to piece it together without having to re-record. First revision done. Need to do a listen through. Probably have this up tomorrow morning. EDIT: Done.
3 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:03 pm

Night of the Dark Kat MEGA SWAT Kast - 25% - About 25 minutes completed... depending on if the participants mind, may release a video version of this one, too.

Also updated original to-do list here.
3 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

EricoBard
Long-Term Resident

Postby EricoBard » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:36 pm

Staying In Character: Two more entries to go. (Currently.)

-Lieutenant Commander Steele
-Bulk and Skull Burke and Murray
1 x

Return to “Kats Eye News”