Kickstarter Update - October 2017

Any fandom news about the SWAT Kats, Kats Eye News wants to know!
MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
Flag: United States of America

Kickstarter Update - October 2017

Postby MoDaD » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:24 am

From Christian Tremblay:
Hello, SWAT Kats fans!

It’s been a little while since our last update in April, so our apologies in advance for that! My brother Yvon and I have been traveling extensively, meeting with several potential financial backers in New York City, Las Vegas, and Montreal, among other places. We still have several more meetings in the upcoming weeks, and we feel confident in the latest round of discussions, that we hope to have some announcement in the near future, maybe before the end of 2017.

I know that many of you have been waiting patiently for more news and specifics, and I can understand the frustration, if any, you may have, we certainly feel that way at times, but we must keep moving forward until we succeed. Also, in our experience developing animated programs, and entertainment projects in general, it’s important to keep certain revelations under wraps until everything is set in stone, contracts signed, or at least until we know the basis of any news is solid.

Read the entire post here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/18 ... ts/2004602
2 x

Return to “Kats Eye News”