Upcoming On-Location Projects

Any fandom news about the SWAT Kats, Kats Eye News wants to know!
marklungo
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Re: Upcoming On-Location Projects

Postby marklungo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:48 pm

Please let us know if you find the scripts for "Doctors of Doom" and/or "Turmoil II: The Revenge". CallieIcon1
5 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:45 pm

MoDaD wrote:
Ty-Chou wrote:I am writhing with jealousy... I look forward to seeing what you discover.

Should probably take a rain check on that jealousy until I actually see what there is. I'm expecting a high probability of duplicate content... but at least I'll be able to capture it at higher quality/resolution at least.

No, no, if you're going to an actual studio and you get to touch studio stuff, I am jealous. ;)
3 x

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:38 pm

Ty-Chou wrote:
MoDaD wrote:
Ty-Chou wrote:I am writhing with jealousy... I look forward to seeing what you discover.

Should probably take a rain check on that jealousy until I actually see what there is. I'm expecting a high probability of duplicate content... but at least I'll be able to capture it at higher quality/resolution at least.

No, no, if you're going to an actual studio and you get to touch studio stuff, I am jealous. ;)

DeeDee from Dexters Laboratory just popped into my head. LETS TOUCH EVERYTHING! And then somehow almost cause but avoid a major disaster
2 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:51 pm

Someone mentioned this over on Discord while discussing the Succubi script..... The question was if they had any sketches or Character development art of the unfinished episodes laying around. That would be awesome.
4 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran

Postby marklungo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:45 pm

Poecat wrote:Someone mentioned this over on Discord while discussing the Succubi script..... The question was if they had any sketches or Character development art of the unfinished episodes laying around. That would be awesome.

Or the voice tracks, which were supposedly recorded.
2 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:41 pm

marklungo wrote:
Poecat wrote:Someone mentioned this over on Discord while discussing the Succubi script..... The question was if they had any sketches or Character development art of the unfinished episodes laying around. That would be awesome.

Or the voice tracks, which were supposedly recorded.

I'm not expecting anything earth-shattering. It's likely going to be 90% oversized artwork (e.g. backgrounds) and storyboards for the most part. That's what I've been told to configure my equipment load-out for. But, who knows until I actually take a look?
4 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:17 pm

MoDaD wrote:I'm not expecting anything earth-shattering. It's likely going to be 90% oversized artwork (e.g. backgrounds) and storyboards for the most part. That's what I've been told to configure my equipment load-out for. But, who knows until I actually take a look?

Quit bragging that you get to touch oversized animation art. Oh man, STORYBOARDS! Storyboards are like om nom nom. Take lots of pics so that I may live vicariously through you. ;)
2 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:25 pm

Ty-Chou wrote:Quit bragging that you get to touch oversized animation art.

What I mean is that I don't want to get anyone's hopes up about discovering new things. That'd be great if there are any, but most of this sounds like it will revolve around produced episode-centric things... that being said, maybe there's a storyboard for Succubus! (considering there was a whole script written). That's what I'd like to see.
2 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Lol in spirit of thanksgiving I thought I'd pop on to say I'm thankful MoDAD is going to LA to do some snooping to find any updates on the show though I don't think it's really snooping if they agreed to it lol. Ah getting excited HardDriveIcon
3 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Rusakov
Long-Term Resident

Postby Rusakov » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:09 pm

Jiesi wrote:Lol in spirit of thanksgiving I thought I'd pop on to say I'm thankful MoDAD is going to LA to do some snooping to find any updates on the show though I don't think it's really snooping if they agreed to it lol. Ah getting excited HardDriveIcon

Yeah. I admire MoDaD for being less lazy than I am. ;)
1 x

Return to “Kats Eye News”