Are there any unusual episode concepts you've had?

This is a place for OOC hypothetical discussions on the show.
Swatkatfan21
Resident
Flag: United States of America

Re: Are there any unusual episode concepts you've had?

Postby Swatkatfan21 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:03 pm

The Past Master's machinations have brought the fabric of space and time to the breaking point. So in order to save existence our heroes must call on help from heroes from another dimension. Okay maybe not 100% the good guys. . . More like 45% hero and 55% psycho. None other than:

Jaguar and PICKLE RICK!

sorry couldn't resist putting that idea in everyone's head RazDark
2 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran

Postby marklungo » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:22 pm

How about if some troubled human teenager goes through a dimensional portal into Megakat City and instantly receives the love and acceptance s/he could never find in the real world? And then this character gets offers from Mobius, Equestria and Zootopia but says "Naah, you guys have enough 'token human' fanfics, Imma staying right here." crazymadkat

P.S. Rusakov: Thanks for reminding us about Barry Gordon's singing career! He actually released two albums and several singles between 1956 and 1971. Sometimes he even wrote or co-wrote his own songs! I think it's worthy of its own separate topic.
Last edited by marklungo on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

GeminiGenie
Just Moved In

Postby GeminiGenie » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:32 pm

How about a musical episode since Barry Gordon has singing talent? Everything in the episode happens normally, but they sing everything they do and keep the guitar riffs in the background. XD
3 x

Rusakov
Long-Term Resident

Postby Rusakov » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:18 pm

marklungo wrote:P.S. Rusakov: Thanks for reminding us about Barry Gordon's singing career! He actually released two albums and several singles between 1956 and 1971. Sometimes he even wrote or co-wrote his own songs! I think it's worthy of its own separate topic.

You're welcome! RazorHappyCait

GeminiGenie wrote:How about a musical episode since Barry Gordon has singing talent? Everything in the episode happens normally, but they sing everything they do and keep the guitar riffs in the background. XD

Maybe like this?

2 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:05 pm

GeminiGenie wrote:How about a musical episode since Barry Gordon has singing talent? Everything in the episode happens normally, but they sing everything they do and keep the guitar riffs in the background. XD

REALLY like this idea! But just one episode TboneLaughCait
0 x

Agracite
Resident

Postby Agracite » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:51 pm

A reality TV show called KOPS, which follows various Enforcers in their daily/nightly duties. An idea of Manx’s that Feral cannot say no to. One episode we follow Officer Boots around as he gets caught up in a crisis the SWAT Kats have to handle. Boots is starting to hate his job, is having trouble in his marriage so forced to live with his mother after being kicked out, random bad luck stuff. He maybe thinks his job is pointless but gets to go along with Razor and help him out and feels better about life in the end.
1 x
"My momma musta put agracite in my cereal when I was a kitten."

https://agraciteinmycereal.tumblr.com/

Return to “What If?”