What If The S.W.A.T Kats won?

This is a place for OOC hypothetical discussions on the show.
SwatKatsFan1
Resident

What If The S.W.A.T Kats won?

Postby SwatKatsFan1 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:19 pm

What if Katastrophe was the final episode of the SWAT Kats and all the villains were gone, never to be seen again? Would MegaKat City not see the SWAT Kats that much anymore like Commander Feral wants? Would the SWAT Kats go back to college or try to repay the debt they "owe" to Enforcers Headquarters?
1 x

Betaruga
Killa Vanilla
Flag: United States of America

Re: What If The S.W.A.T Kats won?

Postby Betaruga » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Would they go back to college to repay debt? LOL, I'd hope not xD That wouldn't work..

Basically, look at the episodes that came after that. Those weren't the only bad guys. They'd still have their hands full.
1 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:39 pm

As Betaruga said, there are still more potentially dangerous criminals in Megakat City (like Turmoil or Pastmaster). I think the SWAT Kats will have more free time, but that's all xD Oh, and probably Chance would end bored cos not been able to have much action flying the turbokat and annoying Jake in consequence xD
0 x

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Postby TazKat » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:48 am

How does one repay debt with college? Methinks that would only add to it :mrgreen:
1 x
"I heard him scream last night. It was awful! I wish he wouldn't do that when he gets kidnapped." --Lucille, Samurai Pizza Cats

My Website
My DA Account
Art Commission Info

Donny Huang
Resident
Flag: Taiwan

Postby Donny Huang » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:35 pm

SwatKatsFan1 wrote:What if Katastrophe was the final episode of the SWAT Kats and all the villains were gone, never to be seen again? Would MegaKat City not see the SWAT Kats that much anymore like Commander Feral wants? Would the SWAT Kats go back to college or try to repay the debt they "owe" to Enforcers Headquarters?

If SWAT Kats annihilate all the enemy, that's means SWAT Kats series must ended.
No crime no police, right?
:lol:
0 x
I'm a SK fan since 1997

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Postby TazKat » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:36 am

The day the SK's win is the day evil no longer exists on the planet. There's always going to be SOMETHING, from the lowest mugging and mob networks to the most depraved despots and mad men.
0 x
"I heard him scream last night. It was awful! I wish he wouldn't do that when he gets kidnapped." --Lucille, Samurai Pizza Cats

My Website
My DA Account
Art Commission Info

Return to “What If?”