SWAT Kats Action Figures

This is a place for OOC hypothetical discussions on the show.
Poecat
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

SWAT Kats Action Figures

Postby Poecat » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:57 am

If the Tremblays were to start making action figures again.... what would you want to see? I have always been a sucker for action figures with specific cartoons.... like the TMNT, Captain Bucky O'Hare, Darkwing Duck and Thundercats cartoons. I never bought any of the SWAT Kat toys though. Why? They looked odd to me. And where was Callie?

If they do make Action Figures again, I would love for the figures to look like the show characters. AND I would love to see all the good guys and all the villains. And this includes the female characters, Turmoil, Callie.... Etc... I know I will buy them all >_> Oh! And they would totally have to sale the Turbokat and fun vehicles as well.

Any ideas you guys would wish to see in SK toys?
3 x

Krillos
Resident
Flag: Sweden

Re: SWAT Kats Action Figures

Postby Krillos » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:19 pm

Oh, I'm all up for that! And I agree, some older toys looks a bit odd. Especially with Dark Kat, that one looks nothing like the original. lol
When I was younger, I hoped they would make a toy version of Viper-zilla from the episode Mutation City. But alas, that was never meant to be.

I certainly hope the Tremblays would also make some awesome statuettes of the SK-characters. Especially any sexy ones like these ones of Callie here, made by Celso Ryuji:

...Dayum, I would pay top dollars for these.
3 x

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Krillos wrote:
I certainly hope the Tremblays would also make some awesome statuettes of the SK-characters. Especially any sexy ones like these ones of Callie here, made by Celso Ryuji:

Oh yes, I have seen these. They are made so well. And full of detail.
1 x

Krillos
Resident

Postby Krillos » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:53 pm

Poecat wrote:
Krillos wrote:

Oh yes, I have seen these. They are made so well. And full of detail.

Oh yeah, they are so wonderfully done that they're almost too good to be fan-made.
1 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:15 pm

I'm agreed about the Callie statuettes, they're amazing!

I don't know why, I imagined a statuette of Mayor Manx terrified with a golf club in his hands XD

And please... HARD DRIVE action figures!!! ᶘ *ᴥ*ᶅ
2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Always had in mind two packs, so for starters:

T-Bone and Razor: They'd each have Glovatrixes and assorted weapons and goodies, as well as removable flight helmets.

Callie Briggs and Mayor Manx: Callie would have a briefcase and her communicator, while Manx would have his golf bag and clubs.

Commander Feral and Felina Feral: Both would have blasters and flight helmets and Feral would have his baton and megaphone.

Chance Furlong and Jake Clawson: Perhaps various tools. Wrenches and such.

Ann Gora and Jonny K.: Ann with her microphone and Jonny with his camera.

Dark Kat and Hard Drive: Dark Kat would have his cane, a blaster rifle, a couple of Creeplings, and Hard Drive's Surge Coat would be removable and he'd have two interchangeable heads, one for when the coat is on, one for when it's off.

Dr. Viper and Morbulus: Viper would have some flasks and test tubes and a bendable tail for grabbing over figures. Can't think of anything to give Morbulus. An entire removable flight suit revealing underwear underneath seems a bit ambitious.

Mac Mange and Molly Mange: Both with multi-weapons.

The Pastmaster and Dr. Abby Sinian: Give Pastmaster his pocketwatch, his Tome of Time and the Katchu Picchu headdress. Dunno what Sinian would get.

Professor Hackle and Cybertron: Hackle can have his cane and the neural neutralizer.

Turmoil and T-Bone in Flight Commander's Uniform: Stuck on accessories for these two. The bottle of milk and wine glasses?

Enforcer Sergeant and Enforcer Commando: Sarge with blaster and night stick, commando with blaster rifle.

Dark SWAT Kats: With their assorted goodies.

Queen Callista and Tabor: The Queen can have her amulet, the Dragon Sword (for Razor) and a couple of goblets, while Tabor can have his mace.
6 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:30 am

Kooshmeister wrote:Always had in mind two packs, so for starters:

Spoiler:
T-Bone and Razor: They'd each have Glovatrixes and assorted weapons and goodies, as well as removable flight helmets.

Callie Briggs and Mayor Manx: Callie would have a briefcase and her communicator, while Manx would have his golf bag and clubs.

Commander Feral and Felina Feral: Both would have blasters and flight helmets and Feral would have his baton and megaphone.

Dark Kat and Hard Drive: Dark Kat would have his cane, a blaster rifle, a couple of Creeplings, and Hard Drive's Surge Coat would be removable and he'd have two interchangeable heads, one for when the coat is on, one for when it's off.

Dr. Viper and Morbulus: Viper would have some flasks and test tubes and a bendable tail for grabbing over figures. Can't think of anything to give Morbulus. An entire removable flight suit revealing underwear underneath seems a bit ambitious.

The Pastmaster and Dr. Abby Sinian: Give Pastmaster his pocketwatch, his Tome of Time and the Katchu Picchu headdress. Dunno what Sinian would get.

Professor Hackle and Cybertron: Hackle can have his cane and the neural neutralizer.

Turmoil and T-Bone in Flight Commander's Uniform: Stuck on accessories for these two. The bottle of milk and wine glasses?

Enforcer Sergeant and Enforcer Commando: Sarge with blaster and night stick, commando with blaster rifle.

Queen Callista and Tabor: The Queen can have her amulet, the Dragon Sword (for Razor) and a couple of goblets, while Tabor can have his mace.

I can imagine them all! So awesome <*_*> This makes me thing of more sets like Madkat and Litterbin or Rex Shard and Greenbox, and of course, vehicles! The Turbokat, Behemoth or Doomsday Express. If they have too mini figurines of their respective characters piloting them (T-bone and Razor, Hard Drive, and Dark Kat), that would be awesome! <*_*>
1 x

Krillos
Resident

Postby Krillos » Tue May 10, 2016 7:17 pm

Here's an idea! How about those diorama models? The miniture collectable kind, I mean? Like these in this video;

Imagine one or two were modeled after a particular scene from an episode of the show, like the fight with Dark Kat in his lair in the episode The Wrath of Dark Kat.
I would also imagine such an item would be expensive as heck, but what collectable isn't? :?
1 x

ulyferal
Just Moved In

Postby ulyferal » Sun May 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:Always had in mind two packs, so for starters:

I adore this idea and would buy them in a heartbeat. I presently have only T-Bone and Razor figures that came out when the show was active but they are rather cheesy. Another character I'd loved to have would be Shere Khan (the one from Tailspin by Disney not the one on Jungle Book). Such a handsome devil. LOL
2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sun May 15, 2016 6:20 pm

ulyferal wrote:but they are rather cheesy.

Most 90s toys are, in hindsight. :lol:
1 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Return to “What If?”