What if there are werewolves?

This is a place for OOC hypothetical discussions on the show.
Krillos
Resident
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 pm
x 59
x 67
Flag: Sweden

Re: What if there are werewolves?

Postby Krillos » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Poecat wrote:I'm loving this style of were characters. Have you named these two? Gave them a backstory or anything? :3


Actually, I did come up a little backstory while working on the those two.

The first wolf kat, who is simply just called "Wolf Kat" by the terrified Megakat-citizens and his real name is unknown, is a bloodthirsty yet cunning beast who enjoys the thrill of the hunt and his only prize is to feast on his victims to quelch his own bloodlust. Long ago, he used to be part of an ancient werewolf clan hidden away from the kat society and served as the clan's mightiest hunter. However, his growing thirst for blood and his enjoyment in his ruthless hunting has made the elders worry that he has fallen to his predator instinct. But before they could decide what to do with him, Wolf Kat anticipated this as he made his escape from their hidden forest haven to the kat society where he can find more "lively" prey. He would eventually make it to Megakat City, where he plans to make it into his own personal hunting ground.

The second wolf kat, who goes by the name "Crescent," is from the same clan as Wolf Kat. As the most efficient warrior of her clan, the elders had tasked her to hunt down her former clansman Wolf Kat and stop him with any means neceassary. She is very coolheaded and devoted to her mission of hunting down Wolf Kat but she won't shun away help from others, because she knows the benefits of hunting with a pack. She is also very knowledgeable regarding her clan's ancient history, particularly why her ancestors got cursed with lycanthropy in the first place.
1 x

User avatar
Poecat
Fandom Veteran
Posts: 382
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 8:52 pm
Location: Kentucky
x 655
x 619
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: What if there are werewolves?

Postby Poecat » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:11 am

That's a great plot. Once I get my art plate cleared off, would you mind if I drew something with Cresent and Wolf Kat in Megakat City? Giving you credit of course for the characters and such :3
1 x

Krillos
Resident
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 pm
x 59
x 67
Flag: Sweden

Re: What if there are werewolves?

Postby Krillos » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:00 am

Poecat wrote:That's a great plot. Once I get my art plate cleared off, would you mind if I drew something with Cresent and Wolf Kat in Megakat City? Giving you credit of course for the characters and such :3


Oh, but of course! Please do. =D If you need anything from me, just PM me.

Also I did one last thing with these two. Took the liberty to refresh these sketches up a bit and throw in some backstory.

Image
Last edited by Krillos on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

User avatar
Poecat
Fandom Veteran
Posts: 382
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 8:52 pm
Location: Kentucky
x 655
x 619
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: What if there are werewolves?

Postby Poecat » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:19 am

Krillos wrote:
Poecat wrote:That's a great plot. Once I get my art plate cleared off, would you mind if I drew something with Cresent and Wolf Kat in Megakat City? Giving you credit of course for the characters and such :3


Oh, but of course! Please do. =D If you need anything from me, just PM me.

Also I did one last thing with these two. Took the liberty to refresh these sketches up a bit and throw in some backstory.

Image


Ahh! I can't see the new image :3
0 x

Krillos
Resident
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 pm
x 59
x 67
Flag: Sweden

Re: What if there are werewolves?

Postby Krillos » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:50 am

Poecat wrote:Ahh! I can't see the new image :3


How about now?
0 x

User avatar
Poecat
Fandom Veteran
Posts: 382
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 8:52 pm
Location: Kentucky
x 655
x 619
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: What if there are werewolves?

Postby Poecat » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:53 am

Krillos wrote:
Poecat wrote:Ahh! I can't see the new image :3


How about now?


I see it now! Thank you :3
1 x

Krillos
Resident
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 pm
x 59
x 67
Flag: Sweden

Re: What if there are werewolves?

Postby Krillos » Mon May 09, 2016 1:26 am

Poecat wrote:
Krillos wrote:
Poecat wrote:Ahh! I can't see the new image :3


How about now?


I see it now! Thank you :3


Good. I'll be looking forward to see what you're coming up with. ^w^
0 x

User avatar
Cody Furlong
Resident
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:16 pm
x 21
x 86
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: What if there are werewolves?

Postby Cody Furlong » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:01 pm

I would really like to see the Swat kats having to face off against a werewolf/werekat villain, and having one of them get bitten and start turning into one too.
1 x
You search and search for something, never realizing it is within and always has been. You can not find it, you can not understand it, you simply accept, and believe, and it will grow.
- Heretic's Faith, Randall N. Bills

Krillos
Resident
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 pm
x 59
x 67
Flag: Sweden

Re: What if there are werewolves?

Postby Krillos » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:32 pm

Cody Furlong wrote:I would really like to see the Swat kats having to face off against a werewolf/werekat villain, and having one of them get bitten and start turning into one too.


The word "werekat" is not the correct term to use here and it doesn't make sense. It makes one think that a kat transform into kat yet again. It would be a totally crazy experience.

Just saying. RazSilly
0 x


Return to “What If?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest