What if Cybertron returns in the Revolution?

This is a place for OOC hypothetical discussions on the show.
Krillos
Resident
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 pm
x 59
x 66
Flag: Sweden

What if Cybertron returns in the Revolution?

Postby Krillos » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:39 am

Remember the little robot created by Professor Hackle that helped the Swat Kats during the Katchu Pichu-incident? What if it makes a comeback to the new show, probably as a Mk 2?

It would be so appropriate for Cybertron to make a return now, since Hackle lamented that the damages it took during the mummy invasion would take years to fix and it has been over 20 years since the show's cancellation. xD
1 x

User avatar
Poecat
Fandom Veteran
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 8:52 pm
Location: Kentucky
x 533
x 487
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: What if Cybertron returns in the Revolution?

Postby Poecat » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:47 am

I agree, I think it would be nice to see the Cybertron make an episode comeback in the new series.

It would be neat to see a new and improved one... Maybe one that could aid in taking on the Metalikats and Metalibrats XD
1 x

Krillos
Resident
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 pm
x 59
x 66
Flag: Sweden

Re: What if Cybertron returns in the Revolution?

Postby Krillos » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:12 am

Poecat wrote:I agree, I think it would be nice to see the Cybertron make an episode comeback in the new series.

It would be neat to see a new and improved one... Maybe one that could aid in taking on the Metalikats and Metalibrats XD


Yeah, I hope this Mk 2 will sport more of an radical look this time around. 8-) And this Cybertron can perhaps be something of a sidekick to the new hacker girl-character. :D
2 x

User avatar
Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Posts: 863
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:11 pm
Location: Somewhere in Megakat City...
x 1706
x 989
Flag: Spain
Contact:

Re: What if Cybertron returns in the Revolution?

Postby Cait » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:43 pm

Krillos wrote:And this Cybertron can perhaps be something of a sidekick to the new hacker girl-character. :D

Oh... That sounds GREAT! We can spect a lot of fights and jokes between Cybertron and Chance in that instance :twisted:
1 x

User avatar
Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
Posts: 1207
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA
x 1458
x 1299
Flag: United States of America

Re: What if Cybertron returns in the Revolution?

Postby Kooshmeister » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:39 pm

I hope he does. I loved him, and hated that they left his fate unresolved at the end of the episode.
1 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Krillos
Resident
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 pm
x 59
x 66
Flag: Sweden

Re: What if Cybertron returns in the Revolution?

Postby Krillos » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Cait wrote:
Krillos wrote:And this Cybertron can perhaps be something of a sidekick to the new hacker girl-character. :D

Oh... That sounds GREAT! We can spect a lot of fights and jokes between Cybertron and Chance in that instance :twisted:


Oh I bet, but I'm also sure T-Bone has now grown some respect for the robot for its heroic deeds during the Katchu Pichu-incident.
1 x

User avatar
Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Posts: 863
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:11 pm
Location: Somewhere in Megakat City...
x 1706
x 989
Flag: Spain
Contact:

Re: What if Cybertron returns in the Revolution?

Postby Cait » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:06 pm

Krillos wrote:
Cait wrote:
Krillos wrote:And this Cybertron can perhaps be something of a sidekick to the new hacker girl-character. :D

Oh... That sounds GREAT! We can spect a lot of fights and jokes between Cybertron and Chance in that instance :twisted:


Oh I bet, but I'm also sure T-Bone has now grown some respect for the robot for its heroic deeds during the Katchu Pichu-incident.


But we need more like this! (As well as more quotes of quotes of quotes...)
Image
5 x

User avatar
Kanogetz
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:12 am
Location: chopper pilot seat
x 262
x 100
Flag: Republic of Serbia
Contact:

Re: What if Cybertron returns in the Revolution?

Postby Kanogetz » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:37 am

Oh yes, I would love to see Cybertron in the new series, I think it would be a nice addition to the team!
I really love the little guy, his mannerisms always put a smile on my face. xD
2 x
slothful artist / dynamic gamer / mechanized bum.
http://kanogetz.deviantart.com/
http://stungunwolf.tumblr.com/

User avatar
Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
Posts: 1207
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA
x 1458
x 1299
Flag: United States of America

Re: What if Cybertron returns in the Revolution?

Postby Kooshmeister » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:59 pm

The thing is, could they still use the name? I'd like to know how they got to use it to begin with. I mean, Hanna-Barbera was so cautious about that that they had to change Occulus' name to Morbulus to preemptively avoid problems with Marvel.
0 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Krillos
Resident
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 pm
x 59
x 66
Flag: Sweden

Re: What if Cybertron returns in the Revolution?

Postby Krillos » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:The thing is, could they still use the name? I'd like to know how they got to use it to begin with. I mean, Hanna-Barbera was so cautious about that that they had to change Occulus' name to Morbulus to preemptively avoid problems with Marvel.


I had the same thoughts. How on Earth did they manage to get away with that in the first place? And if they have to change it, then now is the appropiate time if Cybertron makes a return as a Mark 2.
0 x


Return to “What If?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest