What If? SWAT Kats Video Game

This is a place for OOC hypothetical discussions on the show.
Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
Flag: United States of America

Re: What If? SWAT Kats Video Game

Postby Mikazo » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Mr. Goodkat wrote:I like the idea of a tactical shooter. I haven't played the Rainbow Six titles much, but I really enjoyed playing SWAT 3 and 4 as well as the Full Spectrum Warrior games. The only trouble would probably be that these kind of games are a bit too explicit concerning violence (I can't remember seeing an Enforcer actually shooting someone) and using only non-lethal weapons on the other hand would probably feel weird when playing such a game.

The other question would concern how similar or different that kind of expansion would be from the primary game (assuming there ever would be one). Playing as Felina would likely be a completely different experience from playing as the Swat Kats, as they have vastly different roles and tactics. The Swat Kats would likely use a lot of stealth tactics, sneaking around, disabling traps, picking locks, and then hitting enemies with some kind of advanced technology (Turbokat notwithstanding). Felina on the other hand would probably lead squads and teams in a "tactical shooter" style, unless at some point in the game she breaks away and goes rogue or something like that. :)
2 x

Cody Furlong
Resident
Flag: United States of America

Postby Cody Furlong » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:37 pm

I would like to see a Swat kat game done in a open world rpg style. Something like the elder scrolls series, were you could chose to play as an Enforcer, or Swat Kat, or a villain, and could make your own character.
3 x
You search and search for something, never realizing it is within and always has been. You can not find it, you can not understand it, you simply accept, and believe, and it will grow.
- Heretic's Faith, Randall N. Bills

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:21 am

Cody Furlong wrote:I would like to see a Swat kat game done in a open world rpg style. Something like the elder scrolls series, were you could chose to play as an Enforcer, or Swat Kat, or a villain, and could make your own character.

The perfect online game! RazorLoveCait
2 x

Return to “What If?”