More cat-like behaviors in future episodes?

This is a place for OOC hypothetical discussions on the show.
Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
Flag: United States of America

More cat-like behaviors in future episodes?

Postby Mikazo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:17 am

Remember that episode where Razor hacked up a hairball? It was a gag(!) that poked fun at the fact that the characters are cats.

More stereotypically cat-like behavior could be appropriate in future episodes. How about some of the following ideas?

-One of the characters could have a bed that looks like a notebook computer.

-At least one character could, when he or she is not satisfied with their coffee, simply knock the cup over.

-Some characters could be chronically indecisive about whether they want to go outside or come in. (Lenny Ringtail perhaps?)

-The characters could bite whenever someone tries to rub their bellies.

-During say, a holiday-themed episode, one of the characters could receive an expensive gift and only be interested in the box it came in.

Any other ideas come to mind? I'm sure there are plenty of things that could work!
Last edited by Mikazo on Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Re: More cat-like behaviors in future episodes?

Postby Kooshmeister » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:07 am

Well, we did see Katscratch playing with a catnip ball in The Metallikats. :lol:

Last edited by Kooshmeister on Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Jacob1290
Raccoon with a pen

Postby Jacob1290 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:05 am

Mikazo wrote:Remember that episode where Razor hacked up a hairball? It was a gag(!) that poked fun at the fact that the characters are cats.

More stereotypically cat-like behavior could be appropriate in future episodes. How about some of the following ideas?

-At least one character could, when he or she is not satisfied with their coffee, simply knock the cup over.

-Some characters could be chronically indecisive about whether they want to go outside or come in. (Lenny Ringtail perhaps?)

-During say, a holiday-themed episode, one of the characters could receive an expensive gift and only be interested in the box it came in.

Any other ideas come to mind? I'm sure there are plenty of things that could work!

Great idea but I hated the hairball gag scene since cats get hairballs from grooming and it builds up inside but we've clearly seen bathtubs. thus removing the need to groom themselves...
2 x
If there's a will, There's a way. #LoveWins
I got myself a medal of honor just by sitting in the dark drawing
Website HERE >> http://swatkats.net/ <<
ImageImage

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:10 am

They may still habitually lick themselves, nonetheless.
0 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:30 am

Mikazo wrote:Remember that episode where Razor hacked up a hairball? It was a gag(!) that poked fun at the fact that the characters are cats.

I smell own experience? Cats are awesome! (I need one NOW) XD

Yeah, it would be funny to see. Who doesn't want to see Manx looking at his city while sitting on the window of his office? (and scare him then :twisted: ok, i'm a bad person ᶘ TᴥTᶅ) Or a new villain that kidnaps kats by attracting them with c(k)atnip to a box?

1 x

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:31 am

Mikazo wrote:-At least one character could, when he or she is not satisfied with their coffee, simply knock the cup over.

THIS would crack me up SO much! XD

In SWAT Kat based RPG's there has been some players that have their kat character buy milk at a bar, instead of alcohol.
3 x

Jacob1290
Raccoon with a pen

Postby Jacob1290 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:06 pm

Poecat wrote:
Mikazo wrote:-At least one character could, when he or she is not satisfied with their coffee, simply knock the cup over.

In SWAT Kat based RPG's there has been some players that have their kat character buy milk at a bar, instead of alcohol.

So does that mean that they can only drink milk at age 21 and up?
how does one get drunk from milk?
0 x
If there's a will, There's a way. #LoveWins
I got myself a medal of honor just by sitting in the dark drawing
Website HERE >> http://swatkats.net/ <<
ImageImage

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:31 pm

Jacob1290 wrote:
Poecat wrote:

So does that mean that they can only drink milk at age 21 and up?
how does one get drunk from milk?

I'm not sure LOL... maybe they were White Russians? I never played my characters that way XD They drank alcohol at a bar.
0 x

LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination

Postby LowdogCraft » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:00 pm

The notebook computer one made me think of Spectre from "War Games" because of all the hacking and game design stuff he did in that story. It'd be a fun background gag to add in, should we get a sequel or continuation of "War Games" at some point lol
2 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Writer, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
also i'm bi
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."
Icon by @menacing-marshmallow on Tumblr

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:34 pm

LowdogCraft wrote:The notebook computer one made me think of Spectre from "War Games" because of all the hacking and game design stuff he did in that story. It'd be a fun background gag to add in, should we get a sequel or continuation of "War Games" at some point lol

I'm going out of the main topic but... I second that! War Games 2... ᶘ *ᴥ*ᶅ
2 x

Return to “What If?”