Are there any unusual episode concepts you've had?

This is a place for OOC hypothetical discussions on the show.
Rusakov
Long-Term Resident
Flag: United States of America

Are there any unusual episode concepts you've had?

Postby Rusakov » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:31 pm

What the title says.

One idea I had was inspired after I discovered that Barry Gordon was a singer through this piece:

The episode would be similar to the Justice League Unlimited episode "This Little Piggy". Say Callie gets kidnapped or transformed and Razor has to save her quickly... by singing. RazDumbfounded

Anyone else have unusual episode concepts they've thought of?
6 x

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Re: Are there any unusual episode concepts you've had?

Postby Ty-Chou » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:34 pm

Oh my gosh! Is that seriously Barry Gordon??? I didn't know he sang! He has a lovely singing voice! I honestly wouldn't have recognized it if I didn't know it was him. Sorry, this isn't adding to the topic, but thank you for sharing this little nugget of fan trivia. I am tickled to hear this.
4 x

Rusakov
Long-Term Resident

Postby Rusakov » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Ty-Chou wrote:Oh my gosh! Is that seriously Barry Gordon??? I didn't know he sang! He has a lovely singing voice! I honestly wouldn't have recognized it if I didn't know it was him. Sorry, this isn't adding to the topic, but thank you for sharing this little nugget of fan trivia. I am tickled to hear this.

Yes. That really is him. ;)
0 x

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:49 pm

I'mma listen to it again. RazorLoveCait
2 x

Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident

Postby Prettyshadowj26 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:25 am

Ty-Chou wrote:Oh my gosh! Is that seriously Barry Gordon??? I didn't know he sang! He has a lovely singing voice! I honestly wouldn't have recognized it if I didn't know it was him. Sorry, this isn't adding to the topic, but thank you for sharing this little nugget of fan trivia. I am tickled to hear this.

But it's true who the thought Mr.Gordon can do Voice actor but a Good singer
1 x

Rusakov
Long-Term Resident

Postby Rusakov » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:32 am

Back on topic though, anyone else have any unusual episode ideas? I'm interested in hearing of them! RazSilly
0 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:18 am

How about a Seinfeld rip, the episode about nothing? XD Jake and Chance wait in line at the DMV and the line is so long. A crisis arises but they can't leave as they have to renew their tow license. They might be stuck behind Steele and the guy holding up the line is a villain's alter-ego. Various things happen, stuff discussed and by the time they get to the front, the DMV looses its roof XD causing them to give up and vig out.
7 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Postby NeeKnight » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:39 am

Felony wrote:How about a Seinfeld rip, the episode about nothing? XD Jake and Chance wait in line at the DMV and the line is so long. A crisis arises but they can't leave as they have to renew their tow license. They might be stuck behind Steele and the guy holding up the line is a villain's alter-ego. Various things happen, stuff discussed and by the time they get to the front, the DMV looses its roof XD causing them to give up and vig out.

Dark Kat would be the one manning the counter XD Maybe part of a work release program
ManxSmile "Weeeeell Feral, I think Myyyyy work release program is really working. Shows that finding the right place in society is all these ne'erdowells need to settle down."
DarkKatIcon "You want to renew? How will you do that if your old entery is lost?! MWAHAHAHA Now you have to start the forms again from scratch!"

^^ I had an idea where Chance and Jake are stuck somewhere with maybe one or two villains outside of their masks. Maybe they get called out to help someone broken down out in the desert and turns out to be Dark Kat or another villain. They can't kick their butt because otherwise the villain might figure out who they are and they can't just leave the villain there as the badguy has a gun and would kill them before they could run for it so we'd have like a carpool karaoke or comedians in cars kinda set up, the uncomfortable small talk, maybe the villain shares some of who they are the heros aren't around.

Another idea I had was triggered when I was talking about the work release thing just now. We have already seen that in the show, you can work off your debt to society as Jake and Chance are sentanced to the Salvage Yard for damaging Enforcer HQ... What if Turmoil was sent there? Probably tagged some way but assuming she has a knoweledge of aircraft parts and engines and stuff, maybe overcrowding at the jail could push her back in to the world and Chance has to deal with her back in his life... All the while with Felina or another enforcer dropping by to check on her. They would need to make excuses to leave when the SWAT Kats were needed or distract Turmoil when the Turbokat was coming and going X3 Just ideas
4 x

Swatkatfan21
Resident

Postby Swatkatfan21 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:11 pm

An idea that has floated around in my head involved the Seat Kats and Enforcers dealing with another group of vigalantes in MegaKat City. What the new bloods lack in skill and firepower they make up for with brute strength and borderline suicidal determination. They make it clear they hate the Ultras, but also blame the swat kats and Enforcers for the city's woes. After battling and almost killing Hard drive the group leaves feral no choice but to join forces with the swat kats.

In the end they track the group to their hideout for the final showdown. Each vigalantes defeated is discovered to be covered in scars and powered by crude cybernetics. The leaders of the group explain that they are the victims of the ultras' attacks and sought Justice for the dead. Feral gives the classic lawman speech about taking them in, but the leaders refuse to be judged by a broken system. With a push of a button the life sustaining cybernetics shutdown killing the group and leaving the heroes to ponder are they really making the city safer.
1 x

Leon Mane
Resident

Postby Leon Mane » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:03 am

If they kept him completely unable to escape, I bet Dark Kat would be that petty. Feral goes to get his license renewed, and Dark Kat takes things extra slow, like 'looking for' his glasses in every pocket, double checking and analyzing everything to 'be sure it's in proper order', just for that brief moment where he can abuse his power. And just imagine Dark Kat being serious, bringing his A game and being Employee of the Month, wearing normal business attire, and having to act friendly to everyone that gets to his workstation.

One idea I had was kind of Seinfeldian. Jake and Chance run into Feral and Felina at a diner, and Felina asks the boys to join them. The whole episode could just be about them going through a few old stories about why they became Enforcers in the first place, and Feral gets stuck with the bill. Maybe not an episode about nothing, but it'd help flesh out the characters a little. Maybe Steele complains about his toast getting burnt and his eggs are a little runny, and his coffee was CLEARLY from yesterday and just reheated. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)
3 x

Return to “What If?”