What if: Feral joins to SWAT Kats?

This is a place for OOC hypothetical discussions on the show.
SwatKatsFan1
Resident

Re: What if: Feral joins to SWAT Kats?

Postby SwatKatsFan1 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:36 am

I didn't write any of those down. I only wrote down how Callie got murdered and replaced by her evil counterpart. Also, I made up a district attorney named Timothy Miles would hates the SWAT Kats and Feral for letting them handle an Enforcers' job. I even made up an Enforcer named James Dukey who distrusts the SWAT Kats after what happened in "Night of The Dark Kat" and when they were framed in "Razor's Edge".
0 x

Darker
Resident
Flag: Spain

Postby Darker » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:52 pm

He'll never join them.
If he does, then he won't fit.

We all know that.
0 x
It feels so good to be bad!
Click above & enjoy

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Postby TazKat » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:11 pm

Scowl is just too precious~*~
0 x
"I heard him scream last night. It was awful! I wish he wouldn't do that when he gets kidnapped." --Lucille, Samurai Pizza Cats

My Artsite
My Blog
Art Commission Info

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Postby Kooshmeister » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:54 am

SwatKatsFan1 wrote:Also, I made up a district attorney named Timothy Miles would hates the SWAT Kats and Feral for letting them handle an Enforcers' job.

Heh, I named Megakat City's district attorney Mills, but never gave him a first name. He's mostly just kind of a milquetoast who isn't terribly good at his job. He doesn't hate the SWAT Kats, exactly, but still wants to see them put behind bars, and generally gets along okay with Feral (although Feral doesn't like him very much).
0 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

SwatKatsFan1
Resident

Postby SwatKatsFan1 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:47 pm

I thought about that. I wrote the plot summary of a fanfic where Feral is secretly an ally to the Megakat City Yakuza led by Charlie Tan just like Lance was working with Damian Dark in Arrow. Feral has to work with the SWAT Kats to bring down Tan and the Yakuza since he can't trust anybody from within the Enforcers to stop Tan and since Tan threatened to have his men in the Enforcers hurt Felina.

I got another idea to write a fanfic series about Feral. T-Bone and Razor decide to give up being the SWAT Kats after they fail to stop Mayor Manx and get insulted by their closest ally Callie Briggs (this version of Callie is an imposter who got killed by her evil counterpart who wanted revenge on the good SWAT Kats for ruining her life). Feral gets sponsored by a business kat named Ted Jordan and Jordan gives him a mech suit that his company designed to fight crime. Feral becomes a superhero known as Scowl and tries to prove that the law is effective in MegaKat City while nobody else knows his identity. Feral eventually convinces Chance and Jake to become the SWAT Kats again when there is a situation that he can't handle. What do you think, should I make a series about Feral?
0 x

Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident
Flag: United States of America

Postby Prettyshadowj26 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:26 pm

I'm gonna laugh so hard if Feral join The Swat Kats. He keep saying all those negative stuff about them you know they say " If you can't beat them join them"
0 x

Return to “What If?”