Heh, don't know just yet.
0 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Swatkatfan21
Resident
Flag: United States of America

Re: New Villain - Vincent Diagoras

Postby Swatkatfan21 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:33 am

Kooshmeister wrote:Upon rereading what I'd written above, it seems I was mistaken, and Vincent hasn't changed that much since I posted that, heh. Anyway, here's a finished, colored pic of him:

May I make a suggestion? Vincent out in public is a hero of people. So instead of a black suit how about a warmer color like orange? Many see orange as a friendly color and catches the eye without the intimidating feeling like red. Or perhaps the calming color of blue?

With the dark arts Vincent could make his suitd change color as needed. Until he returns to his lair and can revert to his true nature.
0 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Re: New Villain - Vincent Diagoras

Postby Kooshmeister » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:58 am

Yuck. No offense, but an orange suit is really tacky and a bit 70s. It makes me think of Ron Burgundy (yeah, he wore maroon, but still). And blue suits are a bit overdone (Dr. Nowun wears blue, although I don't use him for anything anymore, admittedly). And despite his philanthropy and having a seat on various trustee boards, he isn't a particularly public kat; he likes his privacy, so he has no real need to cultivate a positive public persona beyond being an eccentric academic.

Besides, even with the different-colored suit, he'd still have the Heinrich Himmler haircut. So he'd still be obviously weird even without the all-black wardrobe. :lol:

In any event, he isn't even the main villain of the (still very embryonic) story, Governor Clawstone is. He's the one who is the unassuming, public darling who keeps the state economy going and is always there for a photo op while secretly being an evil cult leader. I've sketched him, but I need to ink and color him sometime. He'll definitely wear lighter colors than Vincent.
0 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Return to “Fan Art”