Sketch Thread!

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
GeminiGenie
Just Moved In
Flag: United States of America

Re: Sketch Thread!

Postby GeminiGenie » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:49 pm

So I have a one for you guys today. One is the Southern Swat Kat's idea I got from the Megakat City is Atlanta GA thread. Jake and Chance have drunken night out and end up at Waffle Kat A.K.A Waffle House, then proceed to pass out in the booth. There's one F-Bomb. I know the site is supposed to be PG so I hope just this one isn't too much.
Last edited by GeminiGenie on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Please blur the F--- word and repost the image.

Edit: Thanks! And LOL they need to lay off the milk. Nice! If you have any finished works, feel free to start your own thread.
1 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

LadyStormcrow
Just Moved In

Postby LadyStormcrow » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:12 pm

FINALLY starting to get back into drawing (of any kind!). Sorry for the poor quality - I'm on vacation without my scanner, so I had to take a photo.

A slight redesign of the first SK OC I ever created, my villainess Atropos. Her backstory is that she was born a princess in the katworld equivalent of Ancient Greece, almost 4000 years ago, so I wanted to make her look a little more like a wildcat than any domestic breed, to give the suggestion of how ancient she is. I also tried to add a little of actress Laura San Giacomo into her design (she's always been my voice claim and human!face image for Atropos). This new design isn't final - I may still tweak it a little, but overall I'm happy with it.
7 x
When there is no more room in Hell, the dead shall party on the Internet.

LadyStormcrow
Just Moved In

Postby LadyStormcrow » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:38 am

Another very old, redesigned (and in this case, renamed) villainess OC, Carmen Cascabel. A biochemistry grad student, she had the bad luck to cross paths with Dr. Viper, and went from prisoner to willing accomplice disturbingly quickly - about 2 parts Stockholm syndrome, 1 part Carmen being a closet nightmare fetishist, and 3 parts "I just want to be special" (in this case, "being special" means "being part of a ruling caste of snake mutants once Megaswamp City becomes a reality"). Viper, for his part, keeps her around because it's sometimes useful to have a normal kat on the inside, and because he finds it amusing to manipulate her and see how far she'll go.

Where Atropos is curvy, I wanted Carmen to look very gaunt and angular, but still (kinda) pretty. Her hand is awful because I'm very out of practice, but that's supposed to be a scalpel she's holding.
6 x
When there is no more room in Hell, the dead shall party on the Internet.

LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination

Postby LowdogCraft » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:24 pm

Sketches done in Paint Tool SAI while I procrastinate and never get SK Uprising done and off the ground! crazymadkat
T-Bone's cheek fur will forever be the death of me. Darn him and his chipmunk-looking cheeks! DarkKatFury
4 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:25 pm

Lady Stormcrow, I'm loving your character designs. Makes me want to draw them!

Lowdog, those are some cute action poses!
1 x

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:51 pm

Ty-Chou wrote:Random Challie sketch. As usual, I find them to be stupid adorable.

I absolutely love this. this is so cute !!!! is there a completed version of this floating around somewhere?
0 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:43 am

LadyStormcrow wrote:FINALLY starting to get back into drawing (of any kind!). Sorry for the poor quality - I'm on vacation without my scanner, so I had to take a photo.

A slight redesign of the first SK OC I ever created, my villainess Atropos. Her backstory is that she was born a princess in the katworld equivalent of Ancient Greece, almost 4000 years ago, so I wanted to make her look a little more like a wildcat than any domestic breed, to give the suggestion of how ancient she is. I also tried to add a little of actress Laura San Giacomo into her design (she's always been my voice claim and human!face image for Atropos). This new design isn't final - I may still tweak it a little, but overall I'm happy with it.

Atropos was always a fav of mine from your character box. Glad to see art from you again! Well done bust of her.
1 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:04 am

Another unfinished one...

unfinished - garage.JPG

Jake and Chance's garage. I started this long ago for a piece for Jacob, but then I felt the place didn't match with what the characters were doing, so I took this one down. I still have that pic on hold (I WILL end it sooner or later Jacob :3) but I need to figure out a good scenario.
1 x

Return to “Fan Art”