Sketch Thread!

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Re: Sketch Thread!

Postby TazKat » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:01 pm

LowdogCraft wrote:I'm sure someone will make fan art of that. Just not me. XD

All things in moderation. I already have "Totoro-Bone" floating around on my icon after all :P

3 x
"I heard him scream last night. It was awful! I wish he wouldn't do that when he gets kidnapped." --Lucille, Samurai Pizza Cats

My Artsite
My Blog
Art Commission Info

Mr. Goodkat
Long-Term Resident
Flag: Germany

Postby Mr. Goodkat » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:45 am

I know I'm starting to repeat myself, but again you've drawn an image that looks just cute. Don't know what else I could say.
0 x

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Postby TazKat » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:42 pm

There is a bit of narrative to it too ;)

Ex. bottom left, I actually used to build those rubber band rifles when I was a kid. The metal spring of the wooden clothes pin was the ammo and that stuff HURT.
0 x
"I heard him scream last night. It was awful! I wish he wouldn't do that when he gets kidnapped." --Lucille, Samurai Pizza Cats

My Artsite
My Blog
Art Commission Info

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Postby TazKat » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:44 am

:D :D :D

Also, Chance being a bit of a dreamer and in love with flying in the face of an ugly, mundane world... I can identify with that.
0 x

My Artsite
My Blog
Art Commission Info

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Postby TazKat » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:30 pm

razorREO wrote:Oh yeah, I love that idea. The fact that he sees all this bedlam going down, people hurt, and everything. And he just wants to help. I think his love of jets and wanting freedom really inspired him. So it's like I can see a deeper character in him that way. Wow…I really went off on a tangent xD Sorry!

(Dealing with boredom and wanting purpose... I feel that muchly). Aren't tangents the point of a forum? ;)

In this case I am about to have a personal tangent on Callie and her awesome hair that Beta just posted right thar. Geez leweez, lady! The way her glasses and her flippy, flowey hair (I WANT TO COMB IT) frame her pretty, capable, confident face is just fab.
0 x

My Artsite
My Blog
Art Commission Info

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Postby TazKat » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:59 pm

razorREO wrote: And then of course she's mad cause she's never gonna get over T-Bone xD
image.jpg

That's why you don't lock lips with krazy~

SWEEET pic of Turmoil, RazorREO. I think you did a good job of making her look quite femme. At least her cheekbones don't look gaunt like how they draw Felina's at times. I think the only thing I'd tweak is the position of her nose and mouth. They could be a little higher. Generally eyes, nose, and mouth occupying 1/3 each way down the face (if that makes sense).
0 x

My Artsite
My Blog
Art Commission Info

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Postby TazKat » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:46 am

(Thanks!) Of course, she is honorary sister-bro. I actually have it in my wonky imagination that if there were ever female SWAT Kats, I just see Felina (pilot) and Callie (gunner) being epic equivalents. IT CAN WORK X3

Yeah, it's a thing. I have to refresh on my proportions every now and then and map out the basics before I put in details. Like bottom of cranium circle stops at nose, 1/3 positioning, etc. It's like latitude lines on a globe.

0 x

My Artsite
My Blog
Art Commission Info

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Postby TazKat » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:38 pm

Hobonichi Day Planner Artings~
5 x

My Artsite
My Blog
Art Commission Info

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:17 pm

You guys are amazing, this post is full of masterpieces! <*_*>
1 x

Kanogetz
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Republic of Serbia

Postby Kanogetz » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:43 pm

I require more doodles on random pieces of paper, I really love those. xD
1 x
slothful artist / dynamic gamer / mechanized bum.
http://kanogetz.deviantart.com/
http://stungunwolf.tumblr.com/

Return to “Fan Art”