My Art!

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Re: My Art!

Postby Kooshmeister » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:46 am

Some characters from Bad Vibrations, including one who actually debuted in The End of the SWAT Kats!

Dr. Enita Ignimbrite

I'd drawn her once before, but I figured I could do a better job and also draw her (mostly) full body. This is her circa the events of Bad Vibrations, as evidenced by the plant ID on a lanyard around her neck.

Kyle

The only differences between this pic and the last time I drew him are the lack of goggles on his helmet (which I forgot), and the addition of a shoulder radio thing. I know he lacks it in the script, where he has to use a callbox to maintain contact with the control room, but, eh, I liked the look of it on him. Also, after rewatching Caverns of Horror, I noticed kat ears go through the hardhats, so I changed that too.

Louis

Again, not a lot has changed with Louis here besides his ears now going through the hardhat like they do in Caverns of Horror. I also gave him a laser rifle (inspired by the one the Puma-Dyne guard has in The Dark Side of the SWAT Kats).
Last edited by Kooshmeister on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:26 am

And now, at last, Katrina and her servants in their monstrous (true?) forms! :twisted:

To the best of my ability, anyway. :oops:

Katrina Moorkroft

Gave her green eyes with slitted pupils and a devilish red color scheme to set her apart from the others.

Laszlo

Although the script never differentiates between the three gargoyles until after it's revealed they and the three servants are the same characters, Laszlo is definitely one of the two at Skycor Towers. We know that since Otto is at the philharmonic hall during the Skycor scene, this means that the gargoyles who take the foreman are Laszlo and the third, unnamed servant. Which one Laszlo is in this scene, I do not know, but I like to imagine he is the second one (third overall) to appear.

Otto

I like to think Otto is the first gargoyle seen, the one who carries Geno off at the beginning. This is the only gargoyle whose identity cannot be definitively deduced so I'm just saying it's Otto because, eh, why not?

Servant

This guy would first be seen assisting Laszlo at Skycor Towers. Again, the script never differentiates or says which is which, but I like imagining he's the one who dives at the foreman first.
2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:40 am

Oh, almost forgot this. A minor thing but it's Kyle without his hardhat, since he loses it at one point in the script. As does the foreman in Succubus! Hmm, I may have to draw that, as well.

Last edited by Kooshmeister on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:46 pm

The evil king's son, who is an equally nasty customer.

3 x

Jacob1290
Raccoon with a pen

Postby Jacob1290 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:55 am

Kooshmeister wrote:The evil king's son, who is an equally nasty customer.

I would be inclined to believe he's evil with the skull and spikes but then again I pretty much summed up Marvel Comics ghost rider
Attachments
677586-ghost_rider.jpg
1 x
If there's a will, There's a way. #LoveWins
I got myself a medal of honor just by sitting in the dark drawing
Website HERE >> http://swatkats.net/ <<
ImageImage

Jacob1290
Raccoon with a pen

Postby Jacob1290 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:59 am

Kooshmeister wrote:I deleted and re-uploaded it.

There's also this one:

Admittedly, it's just a sketch, but, eh.

decapitation
1 x
If there's a will, There's a way. #LoveWins
I got myself a medal of honor just by sitting in the dark drawing
Website HERE >> http://swatkats.net/ <<
ImageImage

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:41 pm

Chance and Jake had to perform in the marching band back when they were still in the Enforcers. :lol:

Last edited by Kooshmeister on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:28 pm

The face expressions are purrfect! Jake enjoying it while Chance is a bit annoyed. Yep, fits purrfectly! :lol:
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:07 pm

A minor character from my SWAT Kats script Bad Vibrations, a security guard who Felina speaks to in one scene.

He has an "MT" logo on his uniform for Megatech. Bad Vibrations originally featured the Megakat Geological Society as the ones building the geothermal power plant, but I read Lance Falk's unused episode premise Cold War, which featured an experimental energy company called Megatech and I decided to reuse them instead, so the script is being reworked to use Megatech instead of the Geological Society (among some other changes).

Although Megatech is © Lance Falk and Hanna-Barbera, the (cheesy) logo is my own design.
Last edited by Kooshmeister on Fri May 05, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident

Postby MoDaD » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:25 pm

The details you include on the costume/uniform designs all seem really appropriate. Have you ever considered doing an entire line of Enforcer outfits tailored to specific events or situations? I.e. what does an academy uniform look like, or other ceremonial things? Such as, what would a detective/investigator wear, are there any sort of mounted division uniforms, search & rescue, etc. Aero was awesome enough to visualize my take on what a dress uniform looked like (heavily influenced by the US Marine Corps), but that's just one example. I know you've touched on that in the past (particularly for Dark Kat's extended cabinet of employees), tailored to individual characters, but I didn't know if you'd ever envisioned a standardized design for the Enforcers at all levels.
1 x

Return to “Fan Art”