SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2016 SK New Year / Secret Santa Art Trade

Postby LowdogCraft » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:39 pm

Here's my piece for Prettyshadowj26! :D
image.jpeg

@PoeCat Oh my gosh, you are awesome. XD I think I have found my new phone background. :3
5 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Writer, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
also i'm bi
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."
Icon by @menacing-marshmallow on Tumblr

Betaruga
Killa Vanilla

Postby Betaruga » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:41 pm

Posting this from Kobbers on Tumblr! :)

Secret Santa piece for Ivy/razorREO!

Their character (Ivy Clawson) is Jake’s sister, and occasionally trains with him. I couldn’t confirm whether she’s in the loop on her brother’s “hobby,” but either way it seemed perfectly reasonable that she might get invited to work out on the salvage yard obstacle course from time to time. :3

7 x

Bakanakaba
Just Moved In

Postby Bakanakaba » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:50 pm

Betaruga, that Turmoil piece looks awesome! It definitely captures her essence in a succinct package. I'm also loving your Mutation City illustration. The colors on both are fantastic, by the way. Your illustrations are always so nicely detailed.

Here's my contribution for Kobb, who shares my personal fave, T-bone. It's always good to throw the boys into peril every once in a while.
Attachments
T-Bone(finished).jpg
7 x

Betaruga
Killa Vanilla

Postby Betaruga » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:18 pm

Bakanakaba wrote:Betaruga, that Turmoil piece looks awesome! It definitely captures her essence in a succinct package. I'm also loving your Mutation City illustration. The colors on both are fantastic, by the way. Your illustrations are always so nicely detailed.

Hey, thanks a lot man! Glad you dig your Turmoil (and Mutation City!) Means a lot coming from you--your work is utterly boss. Love the dynamism in your T-Bone piece! I shared it with Kobb on Tumblr!

JUST AS A HEADS UP, let me know if anyone doesn't want me posting their art trade on Swat Kats Hangar! Otherwise it'll probably get featured :)
2 x

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:48 pm

LowdogCraft wrote:@PoeCat Oh my gosh, you are awesome. XD I think I have found my new phone background. :3

I'm glad you like!!! :3
1 x

austinswatkat87
Resident

Postby austinswatkat87 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:10 pm

I want to apologize for everyone for the picture that I published earlier with the Secret Santa. I wasn't trying to disrespect all of the hard work that you all put into your artwork. I deleted the original piece. I hope that you all can forgive me for what has happened, as I always preferred sketching in a sketchbook more than anything else. This piece is for Kanogetz. It is not the greatest piece, but it is a piece of original art. I hope you like it, as this came from my sketchbook.
Last edited by MoDaD on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Image removed temporarily until it's ready
4 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident

Postby MoDaD » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:18 pm

I like this - it's cute :D

As this is a work in progress I'm eager to see the finished piece :D

EDIT: As this is a work in progress, it's been removed. When the final version is ready please post within the time frame we discussed privately.
1 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident

Postby MoDaD » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:08 am

Betaruga wrote:Image

Fantastic work! The colors and textures are really reminiscent of the show's style, and Turmoil's pose and stance is really original. I'm really wondering what her Lieutenant is telling her...

Poecat wrote:Image

The energy you portray with this is incredible. You really brought Lowdogcraft's character to life. And your style really shines in the way you choose to shade things!

This is extraordinary. You've really put a fresh perspective on one of the most iconic scenes in the show. That nasty mutagenic swamp ooze just drips through, and that Megakat Biochemical window looks awesome. All the little details and textures just really capture the scene and add to the tension.

razorREO wrote:Image

Very appopriately noir-ish for Ickaimp's fan character. The lighting really adds to the ambiance.

Kanogetz wrote:Image

Wow! It's always awesome when artists add their own interpretation of characters, and you've really given us a unique depiction of Dr. Viper. The details and colors are great! I really like the extra spikes/bones/exoskeleton additions. I could totally see this approach taken in a contemporary animated program.

Prettyshadowj26 wrote:Sorry about my lack of drawing the truth is I haven't drawn a male anthro before forgive me anyway this one is for Ladivina even he's not here but I draw the picture of Morbulus I hope he enjoy it

Practice makes perfect, every opportunity to try something new can only help :)

LowdogCraft wrote:Here's my piece for Prettyshadowj26! :D
image.jpeg

That's very endearing ;)

That was some good logical inference on Kobbers' part. Really love the details in the clothing on this one, and the subdued colors really bring it together.

Bakanakaba wrote:Here's my contribution for Kobb, who shares my personal fave, T-bone. It's always good to throw the boys into peril every once in a while.

Amazing! This is really visually striking. It looks like one of those cool full-page illustrations you get in comic books that artists will use as a bonus extra to convey more details or interpretations on a scene. Really like how you incorporated your own style and took a lot of license with T-Bone's overall look!
1 x

Ickaimp
Just Moved In

Postby Ickaimp » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:03 am

Heya! My my recipient is austinswatkat87. Noticed you liked T-Bone and Football, so....
IMG_4802.JPG
6 x

Ickaimp
Just Moved In

Postby Ickaimp » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:05 am

[quote="razorREO"]Hey guys! This is for the mystery-loving Ickaimp! I present, Detective Clawson :D Hope you like it, Icka.

Holy carp! This is lovely!!!! Swat Kats Noir!! <3 Thank you! I love it!
1 x

Return to “Fan Art”