SK Art of Fell-oh-knee

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Re: SK Art of Fell-oh-knee

Postby TazKat » Thu May 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Jeez Felina, you're such a drunk! (I LOVE the apartment you gave her, I WANT that blue furniture. Looking at it is peace...u_u) Now I kind of want to see all the main characters in their home environments and how their personalities reflect in the decor.

I love your take on Ann. She looks plucky and fiery. Just the reporter Megakat C. needs~

I'm digging that gargoyle Kat and Stephen Shorthair looks so pleasantly harmless XD

SK Feral... my soul wasn't ready for that..

Man, your marker work is just so YUMMY.
1 x
"I heard him scream last night. It was awful! I wish he wouldn't do that when he gets kidnapped." --Lucille, Samurai Pizza Cats

My Artsite
My Blog
Art Commission Info

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: United States of America

Postby Felony » Fri May 12, 2017 7:51 pm

XD Feral would not be fun to vigilante with tho I wouldn't think. -g- Thanks for the praise, Taz. RazorHappyCait

Here's a quickie perspective practice pic of Kyle/Onslaught. Usual media of pencil, Sakura pen and Copics used.
kyleper.gif
7 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Postby NeeKnight » Sat May 13, 2017 5:32 am

Felony wrote:XD Feral would not be fun to vigilante with tho I wouldn't think. -g- Thanks for the praise, Taz. RazorHappyCait

Here's a quickie perspective practice pic of Kyle/Onslaught. Usual media of pencil, Sakura pen and Copics used.
kyleper.gif

I am staggered by anyone who manages to get perspective working on a character. My own art, I can just about manage perspective on buildings with their straight lines and so on. I have to applaud your work as always, Fel, not just with the perspective but also the shading which is spectaular. Feels like he should be on the corner of a rooftop on high, the city at his feet so to speak.

Aaaand doesn't hurt that the guy who looks that good wears no shirt RazSilly ^^
1 x

Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident

Postby Prettyshadowj26 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:48 pm

Felony wrote:This was sketched out awhile back and I couldn't pass finishing it up. XD Inspired by the What if Commander Feral joins the SWAT Kats? thread found here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=79

skferal.gif

Done using mechanical pencil, Sakura ink pens and Copic markers.

What The Hair-Ball RazorHappyCait TboneLaughCait I can Image For the 1st Time in My life That Feral Dress as the Swat Kat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How Embarrassing
1 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Mon May 15, 2017 1:07 pm

Felony wrote:And thanks guys! ^_^ Here's something new, though been working on it off and on for awhile now as it was a challenge. Commission for MoDaD of the opening scene in Chapter 1 of his fan fic Ten Twenty-Four. I really like his take on Felina's character in this fic series. Done using mechanical pencil, Sakura ink pens and Copic markers on card stock.

Looks great! Love the details you included, along with that MBI in-joke :lol: Your use of color in the chosen medium is nice - it's always good to get that "feel" of physical media in artwork every now and then. :D
0 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:00 am

First sketch of a challenging pic I'm working on. MoDaD gave me the idea but implementing it is a challenge. A crossover scene of Razor and T-Bone going to the Gunsmith Cats for help with a Glovatrix. I have made Rally a bit too short, her legs would be a bit stubby in proportion to Razor. XD Gotta adjust it and the counter. Once that is right, I'll get T-Bone and Minnie May. They're a challenge of their own in positioning.

IMG_7819.JPG
6 x
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:54 am

Felony wrote:A crossover scene of Razor and T-Bone going to the Gunsmith Cats for help with a Glovatrix.

Ha ha :lol: I think Rally's order of being perplexed started with "What is this thing I'm holding...oh, and you're a talking cat?"
0 x
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:23 pm

Can't really say anything since I don't know about Gunsmith Cats but it's looking good so far :3
0 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:52 pm

Cait wrote:Can't really say anything since I don't know about Gunsmith Cats but it's looking good so far :3

Manga later turned anime OVA. My favorite show intro (and the similarity of another more well known intro isn't accidental, either):

In fact, I think it's still close at hand...

Oh yeah, second drawer :lol:

And, I'll stop hijacking Felony's thread now. Can't wait to see how this turns out!
1 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:34 am

Sketched this up not long after the Destructive Nature podcast recording. XD

IMG_8347.JPG
10 x
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Return to “Fan Art”