SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Re: ART CHALLENGE 2

Postby NeeKnight » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:51 am

Kooshmeister wrote:
NeeKnight wrote:You don't get to be THE Big Bad without putting in the work afterall ;3

Heh, I meant the outfit more than the physique.

Errr... <_< Sooo did I... Not a lot of people know this but DarK Kat puts a lot of effort into his outfits. The purple one is quite the seamster :D I think I covered that up well. >_>
0 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Postby Kooshmeister » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Ah, okay, I misunderstood. But in regards to his build, I think Big D hits the gym, too. All his evil lairs come with one, I bet. Haha. :lol:
0 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination

Postby LowdogCraft » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:52 pm

NeeKnight wrote:LowdogCraft - Dan looks awesome and I really like the attention to detail in giving him that immunity flash as he blocks a hit and the way it's effecting his health bar. You really convayed the sence of movement with Razor's swing.

Aw thanks... really makes me happy to know that people like my artwork :D
2 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:58 am

I can't say it's done yet but as I don't know if tomorrow I'll have the time I want to fully complete it, here is my entry! (Will edit tomorrow if I manage to end the last touches).

Obviously inspired by The Metallikats episode.

This is a screenshot of the new game from Mr. Young Entertaiment: Megakat Wrestling Simulator. This game collects all those confrontations with the villians of Megakat City and their opponents.. In Megakat Wrestling Simulator we have a lot of different game modes and of course, one of them is the story mode, where you can choose characters like T-Bone, Commander Feral or even deputy mayor Calico Briggs in their desperate attemp to protect their city! Will you be able to complete all the stories, challenges and unlock all secrets within the game? There are new characters and scenarios waiting for you! Buy now and get Mayor Manx's unlocking code!
Last edited by Cait on Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
4 x

Kanogetz
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Republic of Serbia

Postby Kanogetz » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:54 am

Oh boy, I have been soooooo busy with my new job, it's not even funny. I finaly found some time and somehow managed to finish this piece. Had something far better and complex in mind but the time restrictions have been simply crushing so this will have to do. :roll:
So here he is, in all his underrated glory, ChopShop! If anyone has seen artbooks and various character concept art from Capcom or SNK, then you know for what I went. Simple yet effective Street Fighter/ King of Fighters look. Gave him some classy clothes, kept his original color pattern, changed some things around and voila. Hope you guys like it. ^^

4 x
slothful artist / dynamic gamer / mechanized bum.
http://kanogetz.deviantart.com/
http://stungunwolf.tumblr.com/

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Kanogetz wrote:Oh boy, I have been soooooo busy with my new job, it's not even funny.
I can sympathize with that, as it's the same thing I'm going through myself :lol:

Thanks again for taking the time to participate. In case anyone was wondering, yes, Kanogetz was aware that prior winners can't win consecutively, so this is an awesome bonus piece of art to have :D
1 x
Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been very inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:48 pm

Kanogetz wrote:Image
Finally someone gives Chopshop the attention he deserves! Nice draw!
Cait wrote:Image
Repared the link of my entry.
1 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:45 am

Cait wrote:Image

Could do it! Fully done! I'm very happy with the results ᶘ ^ᴥ^ᶅ
1 x

Kanogetz
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Republic of Serbia

Postby Kanogetz » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:53 am

Awesome stuff, you guys did great! Lots of cool ideas and tributes to certain games! :D :D :D

Katney: That is definitely SF inspired! Love the "intro animation" poses, Turmoil throwing away her cape like M.Bison in SF2, Skylar doin the Ryu pose, love it! :D

austinswatkat87: Oh man, gotta have a bit of beat 'em up in this! Final Fight is one of my favorite games and seeing T-Bone performing the famous Mike Haggars signature piledriver move on Mac is badass! And that logo, dude, that logo... :twisted:

LowdogCraft: Tekken inspired, huh? Very nice! :D Would love seeing these two guys air juggling around, bounce and crumple combos, assists n stuff! Dan backdashing out of Razors reach is a nice touch! ^^

Felony: Ohohoho, this is so Karate Champ! ( the scene also remindes me of that one episode of Samurai Jack where he fights his evil black clone xD lol ) Great poses, love the kick and Dark Razor flyin away, you did an amazing job, Felony! :D

NeeKnight: Wow, dude, you've nailed it, the designs look great ( love Manx and Callie :D )! The select screen reminds me of KOF98, probably because of the color scheme. I imagine the game would play in the style of MvC games, or maybe Skullgirls. The finishers are a very nice touch, I chuckled when I saw Manx's special, Tax Hike. xD

Cait: You style keeps getting better n better, dude! I dig the episode reference, love the style of lifebars ( Primal Rage inspired?) Maybe we could have background characters jump in as asists, that would be cool to see. :ugeek:
2 x
slothful artist / dynamic gamer / mechanized bum.
http://kanogetz.deviantart.com/
http://stungunwolf.tumblr.com/

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:12 pm

Oy... I should have done this fully digital, given it is a video game related challenge. I did a background but messed up horribly with my copics but I wanted to put in SOMEthing for this challenge besides the white space. Whee hours to spare! Dark Razor vs. Razor w00t
Attachments
skc2fightwip2.png
4 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Return to “Fan Art”