EDIT: Stream is over!
0 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Re: Cait's doodles~

Postby Cait » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:54 am

I did a poll on my Twitter: "Callie or Dark Kat?". Callie won.

Dark Kat VS Callie.JPG

At first, I was going to draw only Callie and Dark Kat, with the losser of the poll defeated on top of the money bag pile in an inclined scene, but there was too much free space and I didn't know how to fill so... I throw there the Megakat Wrestling Simulator UI TboneLaughCait
I have plans to digitalize it someday, and I'll fix then the UI so the scene IS inclined (as if it was a cutscene from the game) and also... draw Callie's hands (I didn't forgot them, I was just too lazy RazSilly )
2 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:57 am

Well, as I don't think I'll make it in time (I'm to busy and can only use my job breaks to draw) and I don't want to fill the art challenge topic with my posts... I'll throw them here.

I have already posted on my DA, FA and Twitter the first glance of the sketch guide I'm using for my challenge pic, but not the updated one...
School Days (guide).png
So, this is the background I'll use for the pic, as well as the characters I want featured in and their possition. Still subject to change.

First two characters are done: cheerleaders Abby and Callie :3 (will change Abby's face as it doesn't fit with her pose at all (jump onto them tiger! LOL RazSilly )
callie and abby.jpg

More to come!
2 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:24 am

Another character done: Manx! ManxSmile Because he had a time where he was cool... (Who knows? Maybe it was his "charming shots" that made him end up as the city's mayor TboneLaughCait ) Also, this may be the reason why he is so attached to that toupee of his...
Cool Manx.jpg

Can't tell I wasn't inspired by Grease movie for this one...
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Postby Kooshmeister » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:03 am

You replaced Morbulus? He'd be just as valuable to a basketball team as the four-armed Mutilor; he can see in almost every direction. TboneLaughCait

Although both of them would give whichever team they played for a very unfair advantage. And Feral doesn't like unfair advantages. FeralStopSign
1 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:39 am

Kooshmeister wrote:You replaced Morbulus? He'd be just as valuable to a basketball team as the four-armed Mutilor; he can see in almost every direction. TboneLaughCait
Well, all I can say in my defense is that... I have mistaken them both XD I was planning Mutilor from the beggining (I might be spoiling the surprise but... he'll be the team's mascot, chibi version XD (that's why they are called "Megakat Aliens")). But since I was aware of the mistake, I couldn't take out of my mind Morbulus as a player with a exercise headband, lifting it a bit to cheat with an extra eye XD I can't say he is out of the drawing yet TurmoilIcon
Kooshmeister wrote:Although both of them would give whichever team they played for a very unfair advantage. And Feral doesn't like unfair advantages. FeralStopSign

Talking about Feral... His drawing is already done, will upload it tomorrow morning (today at night for some of ya).
1 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:27 am

I'm late with it, sorry!

We all have a part of our lives that we want to forget, one reason or another... Maybe this is the part Feral wants to forget, when it was all himself XD
Feral.JPG
1 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:54 am

Turmoil just done!
Turmoil2.JPG

It can't be well seen but... she is painting her lips with the aid of a hand mirror, as every most cool school girl will do :3 Maybe she was only seeking in Cry Turmoil all the attention she didn't get at high school... And well, she DID get attention TboneSmile , but it didn't last long turbokatfire

PD: this drawing reminds me of Natla, from the very first Tomb Rider... I think I just nailed her face TboneLaughCait
2 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: United States of America

Postby Felony » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:43 pm

I'm enjoying watching this project coming together. LOL I read Manx and Troop together as "Manx Troop" which conjured up both an army of Manx clones and a spin off series of Manx the family man misadventures. XD
1 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Felony wrote:I'm enjoying watching this project coming together. LOL I read Manx and Troop together as "Manx Troop" which conjured up both an army of Manx clones and a spin off series of Manx the family man misadventures. XD
Hahahaha! Well, maybe not Manx clones, but the idea is Manx having some followers xD I have already their posses planed but since I won't have enought time, I'll probably leave them to the last TboneWhistling

Random comment: Viper troop! ViperSMile ViperLaughCait ViperSMile
0 x

Return to “Fan Art”