ART CHALLENGE 3

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Re: ART CHALLENGE 3

Postby Cait » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:11 pm

LowdogCraft: As always, love your style! The clothes you choose for Jake and Chance fits them very well, me like :3

Jacob1290: Please... PLEASE!!! Dark Kat is just awesome!!! And the lighting... OMG. Also, Jake seems to be having fun :3 It's that a flying kat!? :lol:

austinswatkat87: Woah! Nicely done there. I didn't see much Morbulus art, but this piece is great :3 And it's a traditional draw :o
2 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Postby NeeKnight » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:12 pm

I decided, even tho I am not allowed to be in the running to win this challenge, to draw a take on what I believe was the best promotional art for the show ( http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oWLq61bKS58/T ... t+kats.jpg ) with the elements Steampunked. The buildings while shorter all have gears and steam being funneled out of their pipes. The TurboKat replaced by a steam powered air ship and the SWAT Kats themselves having their glovatrix replaced with something that needs them to carry around a tank on their backs to power it ^^ Totally impractical but it was fun.
Only downside was I actually noticed only after I finally saved that the Kats part didn't make it on to the finally picture -_- Annnd I kinda don't have the rest of the city to add to put behind the Kats part XD So STEAM it is ^^

I have another in full colour picture ( http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21115416/ ) but the old timey photo theme really fit the picture better. The texture used was from http://www.WildTextures.com a free to use texture site that really should get a lot of love. Be sure to check it out.
5 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: United States of America

Postby Felony » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:51 am

So much more I wanted to do with this but time went so quickly! I only had a prelim sketch of designs for outfits when I realized time was up! Thankfully an extension was granted so I was able to work this up at least. Razor and T-Bone on their derigible giving a wave to Chief Commissioner Feral after dropping off the femme fatale Turmoil. I wasn't able to add them but I do want to revisit this after the challenge deadline.

image.jpeg

My scanner is acting stupid and I'm up way later than I should be trying to get it functioning so I used my phone's camera to capture my work. Done using pencil, Sakura ink pens and Copic markers on card stock paper.
6 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Jacob1290
Raccoon with a pen

Postby Jacob1290 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:47 am

Felony wrote:So much more I wanted to do with this but time went so quickly! I only had a prelim sketch of designs for outfits when I realized time was up! Thankfully an extension was granted so I was able to work this up at least. Razor and T-Bone on their derigible giving a wave to Chief Commissioner Feral after dropping off the femme fatale Turmoil. I wasn't able to add them but I do want to revisit this after the challenge deadline.

image.jpeg

My scanner is acting stupid and I'm up way later than I should be trying to get it functioning so I used my phone's camera to capture my work. Done using pencil, Sakura ink pens and Copic markers on card stock paper.

I died from cuteness.
If I don't get a proper funeral I'll come back as a zombie solely to sue your pants off
2 x
If there's a will, There's a way. #LoveWins
I got myself a medal of honor just by sitting in the dark drawing
Website HERE >> http://swatkats.net/ <<
ImageImage

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:09 pm

The entries that made it in by the deadline are:

• LowdogCraft / Chance and Jake
  • Jacob1290 / Dark Kat v Razor : Dawn of tea and crumpets
  • austinswatkat87 / Morbulus causing pain in Steamkat City
  • Cait / Wild Kat West
  • Felony / Razor and T-Bone on their derigible
You decide who best met the challenge by voting in this thread's poll which will run for 7 days. Good luck to all the participants! You all did a great job this challenge!
3 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:48 pm

Felony wrote:I wasn't able to add them but I do want to revisit this after the challenge deadline.

My scanner is acting stupid and I'm up way later than I should be trying to get it functioning so I used my phone's camera to capture my work.

Even if it's not fully done as you wanted too, it's still amazing :3 I want to see it after the revisit ᶘ *ᴥ*ᶅ
Also, your phone is better than my camera, LOL. That makes me think about improving my tech...
1 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:53 am

Congratulations to Felony for becoming the Art Challenge 3 Champion!

And, thanks to all who participated!

On a side-note, I'm working on some participatory prizes for everyone who contributes to these challenges - nothing concrete yet, but I hope to have more details on that by November/December. Will hopefully have more news by then.
1 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Mr. Goodkat
Long-Term Resident
Flag: Germany

Postby Mr. Goodkat » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:11 am

Congratulations, Felony! :D
I'm curious how the complete scene is going to look.
1 x

Kanogetz
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Republic of Serbia

Postby Kanogetz » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Yaaay, congrats, Felony! :D :D :D
The theme of the challenge had a nice twist and I was expecting lots of awesome ideas and designs, and you guys didn't disappoint! Great job everyone! ^^

Wish I could'ev participated but life has a bad habit of drop kicking you unexpectedly so I had to skip this one. Maybe next time. :)
3 x
slothful artist / dynamic gamer / mechanized bum.
http://kanogetz.deviantart.com/
http://stungunwolf.tumblr.com/

LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination

Postby LowdogCraft » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:55 am

Congrats, Felony! I had a lot of fun drawing my part for the challenge and, more importantly, seeing what other people have drawn. :D
3 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."

Return to “Fan Art”