SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Nee's O-Classical Art

Postby NeeKnight » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:52 am

That was the best art pun I could make with my user name XD

I am hoping to make this my art thread. Some will be old pieces I'm rediscovering and want to share and others will be new works inspired by the show and it's fandom. First I think I'd start this off with an oldie:

On making new smilies, I had cause to look back on some art I made for a challenge from a now (sadly Image ) defunct art based RP. I forget the exact challenge, only that it involved Cheese somehow Image but I made this gif with the Turbokat flying around the city with four of the show's badguys chasing after it. When collecting the SWAT symbols, it changed the badguys into their more manageable underlings and makes the Turbokat speed up. Dark Kat in to a Creepling, Viper into his Monster Mushroom I call Clive, Turmoil into one of her Pilots, PastMaster into a Giant Mummy and MadKat into... those ... little MadKat bouncy balls.
I did have to edit this from how it was orginally. The flashing in the past was much quicker but I felt it might be too fast and I don't want people to feel uncomfortable with flashing images. Image Hope it's all okay in that reguard.
7 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Re: Nee's O-Classical Art

Postby Kooshmeister » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:09 pm

Heh, hey, post away. I'd love to see your stuff. 8-)
1 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:32 pm

I'm with koosh! :3
2 x

Swatkatfan21
Resident

Postby Swatkatfan21 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:11 pm

Always happy to see Swat Kats fan art! :D
3 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby NeeKnight » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:11 pm

Just a silly thing I mocked up using the sprites from SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron developed by AIM was released by Hudson Soft. In the game there is a section where the TurboKat TurboKatBounce spirals around and around getting lower and closer to the Bacteria Monster BacteriaDivide and with the current trend of fidget spinners, I was reminded of this so...
crazymadkat crazymadkat crazymadkat crazymadkat crazymadkat
If the Tremblay Bros wanna use this idea, my rates are very very reasonable ^^

SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron the video game for the SNES belongs to whoever owns it or whatnot. Mainly because I did not make the sprites used in the picture
6 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:14 pm

Now there's a fidget spinner I'd buy! ViperSMile
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:14 pm

NeeKnight wrote:Just a silly thing I mocked up using the sprites from SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron ...

6 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby NeeKnight » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:29 pm

MoDaD wrote:
NeeKnight wrote:Just a silly thing I mocked up using the sprites from SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron ...

RazDumbfounded That is toastin' awesome!!! I am blown all kinds of away XDDDDD
2 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby NeeKnight » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Just another silly thing I made ^^ I might seperate these out at one point but dunno what I'd do with 'em if I did RazConfused If people wanna have them parted out, let me know which size would be best.
4 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby NeeKnight » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Posting my Art Challenge 4 entries here as I was a dumb toasthead and I went to work over time this week which threw off my trying to get my entery in on time DarkKatFury Trust me, I am cool with the cut off time and I am so pleased to see all the art people have made for the challenge. I am just annoyed with myself and wishing I'd had posted one of the pics I spent a lot of my vacation dwelling over and sketching.

First of all a picture of the young Doug Katterson being given the "talking too of a lifetime" by a pre-Mayoral career Principle Manx and the "paying my way through enforcer training" Couch Feral X3 Something along the lines of "That wall is property of MegaKat City. Now if this were Doug Kat City, then you could obay or not obay any rules you wanted. Now you could have a bright future boyo, maybe even be chief Justice of the supreme court, but not if you waste your time with these silly painting on buildings nonsence."

And my other idea which I would likely have had as my main entry:
Ringtail getting under the fur of a familiar looking History teacher Madkatlaughing Poor Callie doesn't know where to look X3 And I will say for the boards rules, he isn't nude under there >_> Honest... He is wearing briefs I swear.
9 x

Return to “Fan Art”