SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Jiesi
Resident
Flag: United States of America

Re: Nee's O-Classical Art

Postby Jiesi » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:20 pm

NeeKnight wrote:
And my other idea which I would likely have had as my main entry:
Ringtail getting under the fur of a familiar looking History teacher Madkatlaughing Poor Callie doesn't know where to look X3 And I will say for the boards rules, he isn't nude under there >_> Honest... He is wearing briefs I swear.

Yeah a furry brief lol. I don't think it would be Ringtail if he wansnt lol. I really like the attention to detail here in the setting. LOL can Mac have a double life? Will there be a kat fight between Molly and Daisy? and the School paper lol. Awesome job
2 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:11 pm

These are awesome. Coach Feral in those shorts cracks me up the most. Does he even own a pair? The show clearly shows us how skinny his legs are. He's got Hugh Jackman calves. Leg day, not even once.
2 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:34 am

NeeKnight wrote:Posting my Art Challenge 4 entries here as I was a dumb toasthead and I went to work over time this week which threw off my trying to get my entery in on time DarkKatFury Trust me, I am cool with the cut off time and I am so pleased to see all the art people have made for the challenge. I am just annoyed with myself and wishing I'd had posted one of the pics I spent a lot of my vacation dwelling over and sketching.

First of all a picture of the young Doug Katterson being given the "talking too of a lifetime" by a pre-Mayoral career Principle Manx and the "paying my way through enforcer training" Couch Feral X3 Something along the lines of "That wall is property of MegaKat City. Now if this were Doug Kat City, then you could obay or not obay any rules you wanted. Now you could have a bright future boyo, maybe even be chief Justice of the supreme court, but not if you waste your time with these silly painting on buildings nonsence."

And my other idea which I would likely have had as my main entry:
Ringtail getting under the fur of a familiar looking History teacher Madkatlaughing Poor Callie doesn't know where to look X3 And I will say for the boards rules, he isn't nude under there >_> Honest... He is wearing briefs I swear.

Ahahaha YES! Love these even more in color! Poor Doug... see, he really is a misunderstood artist. DarkKatFury

Lenny could be in a thong th thong thong thong... XD
3 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:23 am

HAHHAHAH! I swear Nee you always come up with the greatest ideas XD I love both... but gotta say the DK one is my fave :3
2 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Postby NeeKnight » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:19 am

Jiesi wrote:Yeah a furry brief lol. I don't think it would be Ringtail if he wansnt lol. I really like the attention to detail here in the setting. LOL can Mac have a double life? Will there be a kat fight between Molly and Daisy? and the School paper lol. Awesome job

Madkatlaughing Honestly, I am pretty sure Ringtail would commit fully to the streak but I ain't confirming that as I don't wanna see how strict the nudity rules stretch ^^ The detailing came about when I thought "No highschool is this clean".
As for Daisy Vs Molly... Well <_< we can tell who won that one >_> Daisy was never meationed again. Image

Ty-Chou wrote:These are awesome. Coach Feral in those shorts cracks me up the most. Does he even own a pair? The show clearly shows us how skinny his legs are. He's got Hugh Jackman calves. Leg day, not even once.

XD When drawing Feral, just draw a upside down pyramid and give it a massive chin Image I think that's why he wears the long coat in the show to hide his tiny tiny legs X3

Felony wrote:Ahahaha YES! Love these even more in color! Poor Doug... see, he really is a misunderstood artist. DarkKatFury

Lenny could be in a thong th thong thong thong... XD

DarkKatFury I really liked how Doug turned out ^^ Was fun seeing how far I could pull Dark Kat back so he looked like a real kat without making him not look like Dark Kat ^^ Dark Kat City will be his master piece! MWAHAHAHA
Was thinking of putting Lenny in a Borat style "mankiki" buuut those look paaaainful! XD RazAfraid

Poecat wrote:HAHHAHAH! I swear Nee you always come up with the greatest ideas XD I love both... but gotta say the DK one is my fave :3

XDD Thank you! Although to be fair the ideas other people came up with in this challenge were way better, including some of those who I've replied to in this post XD ::nudge nudge:: ImageImage ^^ Doug Katterson is my favourite too
3 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Oh my... these are very good and funny! TboneLaughCait I must say this last art challenge was the best so far and got the best of all! RazorHappyCait I'm just sad you couldn't make it in time... but glad at the same time for all troubles I had thinking where to put my votes on (my mind would have explode if more entries were posted LOL crazymadkat )
0 x

Return to “Fan Art”