Guess Who's Back! And with Juicy Stuff

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Xanatos4
Just Moved In
Flag: Panama

Re: Guess Who's Back! And with Juicy Stuff

Postby Xanatos4 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:25 am

Thanks Guys! thanks Kristen =D
It took me a whole week just to draft and trash that Glovatrix until I came with a design that was convincing enough for me XD

Yes Rusakov I've definetelly been XD, in fact I apologize for not being around much, but Im really working on this obsesively 24/7 because I have a deadline for this project, so gotta keep going and well one of my priorities is try to keep you guys updated with some progress.

So I think the following is gonna keep you excited for a while since, I'm aaaalmost theeere ;P

I still need to do work on the fur Obviously but well wanted to show something at this stage ;P

also, last time I just threw a fast render of the necklace with a plane metal material without any work at all.
but now I have already textured the DogTags the proper way ;P

Hope you like this guys, I will keep working on it, and hopefully I can have this all done by December, yeah, its a long time but I can tell you its a LOT of work, and I have to take advantage of this temporary "Vacations" I'm having at the moment.

Btw I think the next renders that I'll be posting would take a while but dont think I bailed from this or anything, I'll just be on my cave XD

Well I'm leaving again for now, thanks again guys! and stay tuned! =D
Last edited by Xanatos4 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

MoDaD
Janitor
Flag: United States of America

Postby MoDaD » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:20 am

Looks great! And, don't feel bad for taking time off from things. Work/life/online balance can be really challenging when trying to accomplish those "for fun" projects - especially ones that are super involved, multi-step tasks occurring across a long period of time.

Thanks for sharing!
2 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Xanatos4
Just Moved In

Postby Xanatos4 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:20 pm

Hello Everyone!

Well its been a while, I knew I wouldnt be able to post anything soon after my last post but well, finally some more progress here...

Hope you like, The Glovatrix ;P

Btw, thanks for the comment MoDaD ;P

Well this is it for now, I'll be moving to texture the helmet now, hope to be able to post again soon! Cya!
8 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:48 pm

Xanatos4 wrote:Hope you like, The Glovatrix ;P

That's really incredible looking! Your attention to detail and the creative embellishments are great touches! It really looks like something you'd see in a contemporary video game TurboKatBounce
4 x
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Xanatos4
Just Moved In

Postby Xanatos4 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Hey Thank you so much man! As a matter of fact that's exactly what I would like to do with this ;P
1 x

Xanatos4
Just Moved In

Postby Xanatos4 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:25 pm

Hello Again XD

So the last images were of the Work in Progress of the Glovatrix, now here are the Final Renders of the Complete Glovatrix...

Hope you like it so far =D

Next in list would be the Helmet so stay tuned! ;p
3 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:34 pm

Xanatos4 wrote:So the last images were of the Work in Progress of the Glovatrix, now here are the Final Renders of the Complete Glovatrix...

That's really impressive, and I really like the wear marks you incorporated. This Glovatrix has obviously been in-use. Will you be releasing any simple video/animations of these? Something like a 360-degree rotation or similar?
2 x

Xanatos4
Just Moved In

Postby Xanatos4 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:30 am

You know I was thinking about it, the software lets me do it ;P It would just take some hours to process I guess XD
But if I do, how can I share that here?
Last edited by Xanatos4 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:32 am

Really nice work here! I can even smell the love you're putting on this lol
Can't wait to see that helmet RazorLoveCait
1 x

Xanatos4
Just Moved In

Postby Xanatos4 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:46 am

Oh Thanks man! Working in this its actually very very exciting, sometimes I dont even sleep much XD

Still I dont think I'll be able to achieve the Goal of finishing the entire project by this year, but at least I'll get through half of it XD

Lets see if I can have the helmet ready by tomorrow night ;P
1 x

Return to “Fan Art”