Xanatos4
Just Moved In
Flag: Panama

Re: Guess Who's Back! And with Juicy Stuff

Postby Xanatos4 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am

Hey Guys!

Some more done already =D Took more than expected but well here it is,

The Helmet:

Please let me know what you think! Specially of the designs on the back of the Helmet, I had a really hard time deciding what to fill that huge red space with XD Made several stencils and patterns to go on the back but couldnt make my mind, at the end I chose that one hoping it would get the better appeareance, so tell me what you think =)

Btw whenever I make Razor he will have other patterns and designs obviously, want to have a personalized look for each helmet =)

Btw MoDaD, I discovered how to share a small animation in here, so here it is, enjoy! =D

7 x

MoDaD
Janitor
Flag: United States of America

Postby MoDaD » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:10 am

Xanatos4 wrote:Please let me know what you think!

That's really cool! Again, love the creative license you took. All the additions feel like they fit in really well. I also think the personalized elements for T-Bone are a great touch.

The animation is also great! The wire-frame overlay is cool, and not unlike something you'd see in a game's inventory select/loadout management screen.
2 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:30 am

This looks pretty amazing! I would dare to say that this looks even better than what actual professionals do. Also, the detail level you are putting into this is incredible and makes it VERY realistic. Image
2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:44 am

The name on the helmet reminds me of the early art of T-Bone and Razor where they had their names on their helmets.
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Xanatos4
Just Moved In

Postby Xanatos4 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:55 am

That's really cool! Again, love the creative license you took. All the additions feel like they fit in really well. I also think the personalized elements for T-Bone are a great touch.

The animation is also great! The wire-frame overlay is cool, and not unlike something you'd see in a game's inventory select/loadout management screen.

Thankyou so much! =D, Actually thats a great idea, that could be displayed as selecting weapons preview or something =D

This looks pretty amazing! I would dare to say that this looks even better than what actual professionals do. Also, the detail level you are putting into this is incredible and makes it VERY realistic.

Oh Wow thanks man! I'm just trying to get to the level of the high leagues by my own here XD doing what I can, since as I've mentioned before, the industry that requires this kind of works doesnt exist on my country, so I have never been able to work around real pro's and learn from them, what I know its what I've seen among tons and tons of tutorials among the years but that learning curve its much slower and harder than having people around you with real big experience from game or movie studios you can learn from. Thats also why I'm taking so long on this without too much progress, but dont worry, I'll deliver ;P

The name on the helmet reminds me of the early art of T-Bone and Razor where they had their names on their helmets.

Didn't thought about it, but now that you mention it yeah, I remember the early references I watched from the original Character Design sheets, and recall seeing names on the sides of the helmets ;P I added the name to the helmet just because I wanted to ask text or numbers somewhere to add to the realistic look of it and thought that maybe adding the names was the most logic option of text XD

So btw dont have anything new finished yet but I'll just give you a sneak pic of what I'm doing now ;P

So maybe some of you would know whats going on =P
3 x

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Sneak peeks rule. love the work. Its increadibly detailed to the scuffs I love that touch.
1 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Xanatos4
Just Moved In

Postby Xanatos4 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:23 am

Thankyou Jiesi ! =D

Yeah I would have posted more but had to make a temporary stop to work on another project, would be back in a week or so ;P

EDIT:

Decided to add the last of what I did the day of my last post ;P

Animated Gif:

For some reason it doesnt loops endlessly on this page, but the original file does.
Last edited by MoDaD on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Replaced animated gif
3 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:29 pm

Xanatos4 wrote:Decided to add the last of what I did the day of my last post ;P

Animated Gif:

Someone seems to have not drank his milk as a kitten... Look at those thin bones! RazDumbfounded

This is looking better and better with each post you do... Can't wait even a week for another!!! RazorPainCait
Last edited by MoDaD on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Replaced animated gif
2 x

Xanatos4
Just Moved In

Postby Xanatos4 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:35 pm

Someone seems to have not drank his milk as a kitten... Look at those thin bones! RazDumbfounded

This is looking better and better with each post you do... Can't wait even a week for another!!!

Hhahaha, Hey thanks man!

Well I just finished my work for the DeviantArt AtomicBlonde contest so, I will continue on track with the Swat Kats ;P

Btw, MoDaD, wow thanks how you did that?
3 x

Xanatos4
Just Moved In

Postby Xanatos4 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:31 pm

Well its been a Really extended and exhausting labor, but I'm finally finishing Painting Weights on TBone's Model, so it will soon be ready to become alive ;P

5 x

Return to “Fan Art”