Katney Does Art?

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Katney
Resident
Flag: United States of America

Re: Katney Does Art?

Postby Katney » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:00 pm

Something I had sketched for the School Days challenge but lost the motivation and confidence to finish it for it.

I had been listening to Heathers the Musical lately and decided Molly and Turmoil would be mean girls in high school, and Ann would be on the newspaper staff.
5 x

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:14 pm

Haha! Felony recently made me watch Heathers. I can see Molly and Turmoil being the mean girls. Great job on this pic girl RazorHappyCait
3 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:31 pm

What is your damage, Turmoil? TurmoilIcon

I was expecting Ann to be asking what they'd do if they inherited 5 million dollars the same day aliens threatened to blow up the planet in two days.

This is really great Madkatlaughing
2 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:43 pm

Katney wrote:This next pic came from another art challenge a few years later in 2010 when I was more used to drawing and got more anatomically correct (at least in comparison XD) in my art. The challenge? Try to mimic the show's animation style and make your picture appear like a screenshot. My OC Skylar is Callie Briggs' niece in my continuity set more in the present, and she looks enough like her that it would cause some kats to have a surprised reaction, like that random waitress I added in.

Love the art, Katney. And I can clearly see the improvement from the first pics you posted to the current ones. This one is my favorite. It's cute but I also really, really like that waitress design. She is super cute!
2 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Postby NeeKnight » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:33 am

Katney wrote:Something I had sketched for the School Days challenge but lost the motivation and confidence to finish it for it.

I had been listening to Heathers the Musical lately and decided Molly and Turmoil would be mean girls in high school, and Ann would be on the newspaper staff.

I just really love the look of instent regret Ann has on her face Madkatlaughing It's like "I have just realised no question I ask is worth distrubing these two" X3
1 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Another good idea from the art challenge... Seriously, I love it! And I agree with Ty-Chou, there are big improvements between older and new drawing RazorHappyCait Don't stop now!
0 x

Katney
Resident

Postby Katney » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:45 pm

Check it out, folks, I found another oldie but goody! I forgot about this one... a random picture I drew up after day dreaming Bride of the Pastmaster with my OC Pierce. What I think happened is she got trapped in the Dark Ages and had to adapt to the times a little, and she and Queen Callista are making their way to the Pastmaster's tower to send her "back to the future" ::hums theme XD:: but there are things in the way...

5 x

Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident

Postby Prettyshadowj26 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:06 pm

Katney wrote:Check it out, folks, I found another oldie but goody! I forgot about this one... a random picture I drew up after day dreaming Bride of the Pastmaster with my OC Pierce. What I think happened is she got trapped in the Dark Ages and had to adapt to the times a little, and she and Queen Callista are making their way to the Pastmaster's tower to send her "back to the future" ::hums theme XD:: but there are things in the way...

Ooooooh Love this one Ready to battle
0 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:23 am

Katney wrote:Something I had sketched for the School Days challenge but lost the motivation and confidence to finish it for it.

Gawd, Katney, frack me gently with a chainsaw. ;) This is a great idea! Course Heathers is one of my fav movies... the musical though uuuuh not so much. >_>
1 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Return to “Fan Art”