ART CHALLENGE FOUR - School Days

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Poecat
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Re: ART CHALLENGE FOUR - School Days

Postby Poecat » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:38 am

Ty-Chou wrote:I was going to try something a little more ambitious, but that deadline totally snuck up on me. But I promised myself I would enter something, so here's my entry.

So cute Ty-Chou! I love Callie up there on the top bleacher. :3
3 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:25 pm

Eh, this is about what I could whip up on such short notice. Yeah, I know I said I wasn't gonna participate, but I couldn't resist this idea.

A young Enforcer Sergeant enforces the rules in his elementary school's halls. SergeantRoger
10 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident

Postby Prettyshadowj26 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Ty-Chou wrote:I was going to try something a little more ambitious, but that deadline totally snuck up on me. But I promised myself I would enter something, so here's my entry.

Ty-Chou that's Amazing
2 x

Jiesi
Resident

Postby Jiesi » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Yeah its realy cute. Poor Chance, Callie doesn't pay attention to him even if Jake is on his phone.
1 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

LadyStormcrow
Just Moved In

Postby LadyStormcrow » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:23 am

(Oh man, everyone's work so far is great!)

Professor Hackle's interest in technology goes all the way back to his grade school days. This is him at age 10-11, when his robot (which was truly cutting edge for the time) won first place in the science fair. I realized while drawing this that I'm still woefully out of practice with drawing and digital coloring, but I am happy with how kitten!Hackle turned out. It's never easy de-aging a character while still making sure they look like them.

Bonus: my original plan was to make the pic black and white like an old-timey photo, so I thought I'd include that as well.

10 x
When there is no more room in Hell, the dead shall party on the Internet.

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:07 am

Young Hackle looks so cute! RazorLoveCait
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Jiesi
Resident

Postby Jiesi » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:51 pm

LadyStormcrow wrote:(Oh man, everyone's work so far is great!)

Professor Hackle's interest in technology goes all the way back to his grade school days. This is him at age 10-11, when his robot (which was truly cutting edge for the time) won first place in the science fair. I realized while drawing this that I'm still woefully out of practice with drawing and digital coloring, but I am happy with how kitten!Hackle turned out. It's never easy de-aging a character while still making sure they look like them.

Bonus: my original plan was to make the pic black and white like an old-timey photo, so I thought I'd include that as well.

I love the black and white idea. And I think you did a wonderful job de-aging him as well as the drawing .I feel the same way with digital coloring. Why can't it be easy as it sounds?,bucket leaves a line of pixles and the brush leaves gaps.We have programs that Know what we want to write but nothing that knows what we want colored, Pencil2D is "suppose" to have a feature that lets you know if you have a gap in your drawing when you use the bucket so it won't Spill but it doesn't seem to work and neither does the undo button TboneSwearCait
3 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:14 pm

Thanks to all of the artists who entered the challenge!

We've reached the cutoff point, and voting will be commencing shortly, to last for a period of one week.

Also, as a surprise...

Once again, thanks to all who participated! The voting/poll will be added soon.
3 x
Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been very inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:50 pm

And, there are a total of 6 entries for Art Challenge Four. Here's a quick reference. These entries can be found in their original size earlier in this thread. The poll has been added to the top of this thread. This time, we're trying something a little different, where you can now vote for two entries that you like. The artist with the most votes will be the CHALLENGE CHAMPION.

1 x
Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been very inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Postby NeeKnight » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:28 pm

DarkKatFury DarkKatFury BUGGER! BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER! CURSE YOU WORK!!!! Thought I had time to post my entry DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury DarkKatFury

^^ Everyone else, awesome job. <3 You guys really out did yourselves. I will post my enteries in my art thread because the rules are rules ^^
2 x

Return to “Fan Art”