ART CHALLENGE FOUR - School Days

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
MoDaD
Janitor
Flag: United States of America

Re: ART CHALLENGE FOUR - School Days

Postby MoDaD » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:05 pm

neeknight wrote:I will post my enteries in my art thread because the rules are rules ^^

You can post it here, it just isn't eligible to win as it won't be part of the voting. ;)
2 x
Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been very inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Jiesi
Resident

Postby Jiesi » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:30 pm

thank you for letting us pick two, it was so hard, I really liked every ones ideas. And thank you for the participation prize RazorLoveCait. lol I had to read that a few times to make sure I was getting it right. Didn't want a repeat of the let down when a teacher I work with and I were looking for Professional Developments. We got so excited when it said pizza provided by PD. We thought PD was Police Department and loving a guy in uniform and free food, why wouldn't we get excited, especially being single lol. Well somehow we realized PD was for professional development. We were hysterical laughing at ourselves despite being bummed out. I was even more bummed cuz I was kinda hoping just by chance to run into a cute cop that I attempted to flirt with by asking wheres the best light to blow threw Madkatlaughing
2 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Katney
Resident

Postby Katney » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:59 pm

Well, I'm way late, but may as well post here, too. X3 Also to be posted on my personal thread.

11 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:34 pm

Just an update. I'll be sending out those coins to all participants once the voting ends in about 3 days. I believe I already have everyone's address from previous giveaways, but if you've since moved/have a different address you'd like them mailed to, make sure to PM me.
1 x
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been very inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Dumb question, but are challenge participants allowed to vote? RazConfused

I did, and I probably should've waited to hear the answer. Oops. RazEmbarrassed
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:Dumb question, but are challenge participants allowed to vote? RazConfused

Yes. All members of the forum can vote, and this time you have two votes you can cast in the poll. You are allowed to vote for yourself, however, we encourage members to vote for who they think best met the challenge.
0 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:59 pm

I only cast one vote. I hope that's okay. I just wanted to be fair, ad two votes struck me as odd. Oh well.
1 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:45 pm

I really, really enjoyed this challenge, mostly because I liked everyone's art, both submitted and those that were sketches or didn't make the deadline. I didn't think I'd like this challenge as much as some other topics, but this was a lot of fun and I greatly enjoyed seeing what everyone came up with.
4 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Jiesi: Adorable and very loyal to reality RazorHappyCait I love the drawings RazLovey

Poecat: Hard Drive at his best! Again, love the design you give him HardDriveIcon

Lowdogcraft: Your version of young Jake is adorable RazorLoveCait I can't wait to see it in full color!

Ty-Chou: Wow, this one is very nice! I really like their clothes as well as the movement the pic has. CalSmile

Kooshmeister: This one makes me feel he isn't being lifted, but jumping from the fright TboneLaughCait

LadyStormcrow: I tried imagining how Hackle could have been in his youth a few times, but failed always. I think this is also the first time we see him in his childhood. Good job RazorHappyCait
3 x

LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination

Postby LowdogCraft » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:47 pm

Cait wrote:Lowdogcraft: Your version of young Jake is adorable RazorLoveCait I can't wait to see it in full color!

Yeah, unfortunately I couldn't get it colored in time for the challenge but I'll finish it as a side thing soon if motivation doesn't escape me like it always does. RazorHappyCait
2 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."

Return to “Fan Art”