screen caps of my terible fan animation

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Jiesi
Resident
Flag: United States of America

Re: screen caps of my terible fan animation

Postby Jiesi » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:47 pm

In bits and peaces it would be fine, but all together it may come off pretty rough. It's not consistent in style and technique, as well as learning as I go so it wont be that smooth.theres also a few spots where the program didn't do what it was suppoest to in the camera view resulting in not so smoothness. So its going to be a rollercoaster of oh that looks good, oh wait, no, ok this parts even better oh no thats the worst I've seen...why oh ok...lol Not to mention the progam keeps crashing so I have to save every 5 sec.

I still don't understand the problem of tracing the Kats running. I don't know if I mentioned I'm new to drawing on tablet, I think I ment to point that out with the scratchboard of Mac and Molly but maybe got distracted I don't know. but Who remembers how awkward of an adjustment drawing on tablet is? Tracing is so understated as a learning tool. Remember those good old days going to school, tracing the letters as we were learning how to write and develop the feel and control of the eye hand coordination as well as learning something new? At work with our special needs kids who are all over the place with the pencil, we use a high lighter and tell them to trace, halfway in the year they don't need it anymore. But now I got my nice new tablet that is bigger then my laptop and I can see what I'm drawing so I'm happy RazorHappyCait but anyway I was thinking of replacing the opening up till Dr Viper comes in. I haven't fgured out what to do yet. I wass concerned if it reminds people to much of 911 but then again building did get blown up in the show and obviously kats ran. Or maybe have a warning in the beginning about that scene as well as a possible seizure trigger for something else, I have to as someone about that.

thanks Yeah I drew the metalikats with the knife on scratchboard. I kinda want to do more but I don't know what to do with them when I'm done. there is a pose I saw someone do with T-Bone and Jake on top of the turbokat but even if I decide to do that in a realistic way I'll need to find the time to do it between this and a commission
1 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Jiesi
Resident
Flag: United States of America

Re: screen caps of my terible fan animation

Postby Jiesi » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:21 pm

There is Something evil going on with the program I'm using. I guess I have to go back to paper. DarkKatFury
0 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Return to “Fan Art”