OC ideas, Order of the Past Master

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Jiesi
Long-Term Resident
Flag: United States of America

OC ideas, Order of the Past Master

Postby Jiesi » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:03 pm

So since we don't see any present day magic users, I thought it would be interesting if there were some. I came up with the idea of the order of the Past Master as a misguided cult. The Leader has the cult believing they are doing a good thing by tring to summon the Past Master so he can bring back the dark ages and stop global warming. In actuality, they are just manipulative to try and steal his powers after being summoned.
Not really sure where I'll be going with this but I have one character so far Charlotte (Charlee). She'll have a brother who I might work on next. Her summoning ability is limited to spirits. She's better with tarot cards and scrying with a pendulum then she thinks and she is a little suspicious of the leader but she tries to push aside those feelings since He/She is her aunt/uncle who took in her and her brother when they lost their mother. Their mother died when there was an attack from "the monster of the week" which got blamed on by global warming.

I don't know when I'll update next. I'm gonna focus on animating a pokemon version of a students behavior chart. Poor kid is like a bull in a china shop and emotional roller coaster and he doesn't let anyone but the teacher work with him and go over his chart. Lets hope he loves pokemon enough to not want to make them cry. I'll be doing a dancing and crying vid to show him at the end of the day depending on how he was.
Attachments
charlee.png
4 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Re: OC ideas, Order of the Past Master

Postby Felony » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Sounds like an interesting concept, Jiesi. Cute character design too (I’m a sucker for purple XD). Though what do you mean “we don't see any present day magic users”? You mean in the series or the fandom? Also, Pastmaster is one word, not two.
1 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:22 pm

I meant the series. Can't assume with fandoms, to vast.
1 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:02 am

Jiesi wrote:I meant the series. Can't assume with fandoms, to vast.

LOL Oh yeah, fandom just... too huge to find everyone’s fan characters. I’m limited to RPG fan characters in knowledge of who created who with a few from fan fic.

As for magic users in the series, besides the Pastmaster and Queen Callista, there was only Madkat. We can also probably include Katrina Moorkroft (I consider it canon) and her incubi. Another debatable one is the Red Lynx, as he is a ghost and displayed some powers of a ghost powers, he wasn’t quite a magic user.

Would the leader turn on his followers after achieving the goal of draining the Pastmaster?
1 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:23 am

I didn't consider MadKat as a present day magic user since he was trapped in a box and kinda possessed Lenny Ringtail. LOL I'm sure it's in his book Madkat and Me. Nor the others since they're kinda supernatural, same spectrum just not coming from a Kat whether they are a kat or a kat that look like they sold their soul for power
As for the leader, I think they will definitely not care about anyone in the cult so bets are off. I'm trying to think of reasons why they won't go after some members. There's a lot I have playing in my mind and I probably should make some sort of Web chart or something so I don't forget but I'm not a very disorganized person so that's probably not gonna happen
1 x

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:14 am

She’s a cute character. Hope to see more of her :3
1 x

Return to “Fan Art”