2017 Secret Santa Art Exchange

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
MoDaD
Janitor
Flag: United States of America

2017 Secret Santa Art Exchange

Postby MoDaD » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:26 pm

Sign-ups are open from now until Thursday, Nov. 30th! No late entrants can be accepted after that date. It's up to you to help SPREAD THE WORD to get as many to sign up as possible. Must be a member of this forum to participate this year. Not a member? SIGN UP HERE. If you have any difficulty signing up please contact our admins at megakatcity [at] gmail.com

DUE DATE
On Monday, December 4th, you will receive a PM from MoDaD, with the name and information of another participant - while someone else within the group will receive your information. Once received, YOU MUST reply to verify that you've received it.

Your artwork entry MUST be posted to this thread no earlier than Sunday, December 31, 2017. This will give you 31 days to complete your half of the Secret Santa Art Exchange. Alternatively, you can also email your artwork to MoDaD on or before that date and he'll post it to this thread.

Remember that this is a SECRET Art Exchange! Don't let the person you are drawing for know you got their name! The point is to wait till the due date and see all the final pieces finished in the end.

This is a SWAT Kats Secret Santa Exchange.... this means that the artwork MUST be SWAT Kats themed. You can draw their SK fan character or their favorite Canon characters. This info will be provided in a PM.

RULES
  • Artists of different skill levels are welcomed to join.
  • Visual Artists ONLY are able to join.
  • Artwork MUST be drawn by you.... no bases or screen grab manipulations.
  • Once you have joined and received your assigned participant, you are expected to follow through with your end of the art exchange.
  • Fully drawn FINISHED pictures should be the goal. Fully colored, 3/4 to full body drawings should are preferred, but as there's less notice this year, we can incorporate a little wriggle-room, but effort is still emphasized - try to make the most of the time available :D
  • This is a SWAT Kats art exchange.... so SK fan characters and canon stuff ONLY.
  • A maximum content rating of a PG-13 / equivalent only!
  • Once your image is complete, don't post it anywhere just yet! Post it to this thread on Sunday, January 15th
  • Now.... reply to this thread in the format below!!!
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
You and other artists reply to this thread in the format below. This enters you into the SWAT Kats Secret Santa Art Exchange.

• Name: (Your name or whatever you go by!)
  • Link to your Art Gallery: (if you have an art gallery, link here)
  • Your SWAT Kat FAN character: (This can be any of your SWAT Kats fan characters. Give links or a good description. You can post as many as you wish, so the other person has a choice.)
  • Favorite CANON SWAT Kat Characters: (If you don't have a Fan character or just want to give the other person the choice to draw your favorite SK character.)
You can take a look at some of the entries from the 2014 and 2015and 2016 years.

PLEASE NOTE: Those that signed up in previous MegakatCity.com Art Exchanges and DID NOT fulfill their pledge are ineligible to participate in this art exchange.
5 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Re: 2017 Secret Santa Art Exchange

Postby Poecat » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:03 pm

3 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:05 pm

Name: Felony

Art gallery: http://felonykat.com

Your SWAT Kats fan character/s: I’m feeling nostalgic soooo Protocol aka Ana Lytical

09624CCA-C639-460F-9176-B713AF2BD456.jpeg

She was the first character I played in the MBI/SKRPG. She is what’s known as a cyberkat, an electrical being that’s part biological kat and part computer. She is one of many created by Dark Kat to be more competent than the creeplings but more loyal than the ninjakats. The concept was Kristen Sharpe’s for the RPG.

Favorite SWAT Kats canon character/s: Dark Kat of course! Ann Gora and Razor are runner ups.
3 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:33 pm

Wuuuuut? It's been 2014 since I did one of these? Where did the time go?

Let's do it again.

Name: Ty-Chou
Gallery: (DA) https://ty-chou.deviantart.com/gallery/ ... /SWAT-Kats
My art thread here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=631

Fan Character: I'm trying to decide/find reference pics. May update this before the deadline. If not, meh.

Fave Cannon: Jake/Razor, Chance/T-Bone, Dark T-Bone and Razor. You guys also know I love the Chance/T-Bone and Callie pairing. CallieKissIcon2
Last edited by Ty-Chou on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Bus-doodles
Just Moved In
Flag: Canada

Postby Bus-doodles » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:53 pm

I'll give it another go despite last year being a disappointing experience overall.

Name: Bus-doodles

Gallery: bus-doodles.deviantart.com

Fan character: zilch. None. Nada.

Canon character(s): pretty cliché, but T-Bone/Razor are tops in my book.
4 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:05 pm

Bus-doodles wrote:I'll give it another go despite last year being a disappointing experience overall.

Yeah, there were a lot of unexpected issues with that last year. We're keeping it more contained within the forum this year to try to allay some of that in the hopes that it will diminish the no-shows.
1 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Bus-doodles
Just Moved In
Flag: Canada

Postby Bus-doodles » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:23 pm

MoDaD wrote:
Bus-doodles wrote:I'll give it another go despite last year being a disappointing experience overall.

Yeah, there were a lot of unexpected issues with that last year. We're keeping it more contained within the forum this year to try to allay some of that in the hopes that it will diminish the no-shows.

I don't even mind that so much, it was more that the person I got didn't acknowledge it as far as I could tell. That was discouraging after putting a fair bit of work into something.

But no matter, these things happen.
1 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:36 am

Won't say anything yet since I may have a new job in the coming days and if so, I need to check if I'll have enough free time. So... Don't expect any early confirmation from my part, sorry. RazHurt
1 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:44 am

No job, I'm in.

Name: Cait

Art gallery: DeviantArt, FurAffinity (both have the same)

Fan character: Cait (faces/body ref, color ref). He can travel through dimensions (including the SK world), but since he's not from there, I'm not sure if he meets the requirement to join the secret santa XD (can someone clarify this?)

Fave canon character: BlushJakeIcon/ RazorHappyCait , HardDriveIcon , KittyEyesChanceIcon/ TboneLaughCait & CallieKissIcon2 (in that order)
2 x

Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident

Postby Prettyshadowj26 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:40 am

I'm in

Name : Jennifer

Art Gallery : https://prettyshadowj28.deviantart.com

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shadowj28/

Fan Character

Shadow http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23401253/