2017 Secret Santa Art Exchange

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Poecat
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2017 Secret Santa Art Exchange

Postby Poecat » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:08 am

Let's get this party started! BOOM! I got NeeKnight! Here we have Cam and his lovely wife Sky snowball fighting :3

10 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:38 am

This one is for Jiesi! Metallikats stealing everyone's christmas presents? Now T-Bone is really angry... TboneSwearCait

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b1uvislttf8lo ... y.png?dl=0
Last edited by Cait on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

LadyStormcrow
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby LadyStormcrow » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:53 am

HUZZAH!

I got Ty-Chou, and I offer up some cute, funny Challie luv CallieKissIcon2 (For extra specialness, it's also the first pic I've done using my new tablet.)

10 x
When there is no more room in Hell, the dead shall party on the Internet.

Katney
Resident

Postby Katney » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:34 am

Poecat wrote:Let's get this party started! BOOM! I got NeeKnight! Here we have Cam and his lovely wife Sky snowball fighting :3

Squeeeeeee so cute! Thanks for including Sky! CallieKissIcon2 <3

Cait wrote:This one is for Jiesi! Metallikats stealing everyone's christmas presents? Now T-Bone is really angry... TboneSwearCait

Ya might wanna recheck that link, Cait, it's broken. Lemme find some glue and tape.
2 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:04 am

Katney wrote:
Cait wrote:This one is for Jiesi! Metallikats stealing everyone's christmas presents? Now T-Bone is really angry... TboneSwearCait
Ya might wanna recheck that link, Cait, it's broken. Lemme find some glue and tape.
Why dropbox hate me so much!? <u_u"> If the image preview doesn't show... try the link I added:

1 x

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:02 am

Awe it's awesome. I bet the swat kats never imagined they'd have to go after a stolen santa slay. And I think Mac is having second thoughts how do you fly this thing?
I tried to upload mine before going to the airport but I had to resize. SeussFeral so I have to see if I can do it at the airport. Now that I think about it it's not really wintery or christmasy but I think someone said it's ok.
3 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Postby NeeKnight » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:09 am

I got our resident super villain, Felony and as such, it only felt right to come up with a Christmas Criminal Caper with Dark Kat Clause ChristmasManx and his "Elfling" ChristmasCallie Protocol using the latest security risk in interactive toys. ^^

I was so tempted to use the HogFather bit when I drew Dark Kat in Santa robes... Might still do that <_<
Also if you want to see this without the words just put a "No" in between Clause and Words in the link ^^

Poecat wrote:Let's get this party started! BOOM! I got NeeKnight! Here we have Cam and his lovely wife Sky snowball fighting :3

RazDumbfounded HOLY MOTHER OF TOAST! This is AWESOME! Thank you thank you thank you! This is SkyCam 110% RazLovey
8 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:42 am

I received Lady Stormcrow for this year’s Secret Santa. She has so many neat characters it was hard to choose! So I went with one of her newest, Miriam Shahal, a physical therapist.

6F7035A3-BF4E-4551-A084-610E7A0B2442.jpeg

She and Feral meet when she's assigned as his therapist after he undergoes a life-changing injury, which leads to a very inconvenient mutual attraction (since a therapist getting involved with a patient is a huge no-no).” I guessed on the injury as a major leg injury, and this scene takes place after a lot of healing time where the pair are really smitten. ^_^

NeeKnight wrote:I got our resident super villain, Felony and as such, it only felt right to come up with a Christmas Criminal Caper with Dark Kat Clause ChristmasManx and his "Elfling" ChristmasCallie Protocol using the latest security risk in interactive toys. ^^

BWHAHA! I absolutely love this, Nee! THANK YOU! *huggles* All the detail to the scheme, it’s wicked awesome! LOL The kid is a kat version of Dipper too! XDDD. Poor Protocol has done many a mission for Dark Kat, some on this humiliating level lol (tho I think her elf outfit is cute!).
8 x
https://nova.swatkats.info - SWAT Kats: Nova Squadron
https://darkkat.com - Dark Kat’s Doomsday Page
https://felonykat.com - Class A Felony

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:04 pm

I got Bus-doodles. Razor looks a little ticked off lol. I didn't mean for that.
Attachments
secret santa2.png
8 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Bus-doodles
Just Moved In
Flag: Canada

Postby Bus-doodles » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:06 pm

I got Cait, and followed the directions as best as I could! I even drew a background, which is a big deal.

Last edited by Bus-doodles on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
8 x

Return to “Fan Art”