2017 Secret Santa Art Exchange

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2017 Secret Santa Art Exchange

Postby Prettyshadowj26 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:03 pm

Felina Feral.png
I've got lowdog002 Sorry of Lack of my artwork of Felina but I hope you like it SeussFelina
8 x

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:20 pm

Thank you for my awesome picture, Lady Stormcrow! I love Callie wearing T-Bone's helmet. Super cute!

I got Poecat this year. I wanted to draw some of her awesome OC's but I did struggle with coming up with a concept for a picture because I don't really know anything about these characters. So forgive me, if they are out of character, I just made some stuff up. I'm assuming Flicker is a vigilante, and maybe he and Runi caught a few bad guys or solved a few cases together, whether they meant to help each other or not. And maybe a bit of a friendship was forged. Flicker got her a present, mostly just to see her face and render her speechless. (I imagine she's pretty sassy.) Meanwhile, Runi is worried if accepting this present from a vigilante would get her in trouble with her job. Is it considered accepting a bribe?

Yeah... I don't know. Here's the picture. Merry late Christmas Poecat and everyone! Love your OC designs!

10 x

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:52 pm

Ty-Chou wrote:Thank you for my awesome picture, Lady Stormcrow! I love Callie wearing T-Bone's helmet. Super cute!

I got Poecat this year. I wanted to draw some of her awesome OC's but I did struggle with coming up with a concept for a picture because I don't really know anything about these characters. So forgive me, if they are out of character, I just made some stuff up. I'm assuming Flicker is a vigilante, and maybe he and Runi caught a few bad guys or solved a few cases together, whether they meant to help each other or not. And maybe a bit of a friendship was forged. Flicker got her a present, mostly just to see her face and render her speechless. (I imagine she's pretty sassy.) Meanwhile, Runi is worried if accepting this present from a vigilante would get her in trouble with her job. Is it considered accepting a bribe?

Yeah... I don't know. Here's the picture. Merry late Christmas Poecat and everyone! Love your OC designs!

I took a few moments to get all my giddy squees out when I saw this Ty-Chou. THANK YOU! I didn't think to give a bio to help someone out that didn't know their back stories. I'll do that next time. You didn't get them out of character really. As Runi is Sassy and she would be concerned about taking a gift from a vigilante. Runi, when on her days off, is actually into archery and Ren-fairs.

As for Flicker, omg, I love his face. Both their faces actually. Flicker is a SK vigilante. His SK logo is on the back of his suit....I totally failed at that.... He would do something goofy like this to her. He is really into comics and likes to think he's like the heros in comics. Getting the girl and being cool as the hero.... though outside of his SK suit, he's more insecure, comic geekish X3

Thank you again! It's so lovely! It has now become my iphone background image XD

LadyStormcrow wrote:HUZZAH!

I got Ty-Chou, and I offer up some cute, funny Challie luv CallieKissIcon2 (For extra specialness, it's also the first pic I've done using my new tablet.)

Maw, thats cute LadyStormcrow. I like how her dress shoe is hanging off her toes.

Cait wrote:This one is for Jiesi! Metallikats stealing everyone's christmas presents? Now T-Bone is really angry... TboneSwearCait

Muaha! Nice Cait! Love Mac's face there XD

NeeKnight wrote:I got our resident super villain, Felony and as such, it only felt right to come up with a Christmas Criminal Caper with Dark Kat Clause ChristmasManx and his "Elfling" ChristmasCallie Protocol using the latest security risk in interactive toys. ^^

LULZ the kid on Dark Santa's lap X3 Great job Nee!

NeeKnight wrote:RazDumbfounded HOLY MOTHER OF TOAST! This is AWESOME! Thank you thank you thank you! This is SkyCam 110% RazLovey

Katney wrote:Squeeeeeee so cute! Thanks for including Sky! CallieKissIcon2 <3

I'm glad you like Nee and Katney!!!!! :3

Felony wrote:I received Lady Stormcrow for this year’s Secret Santa. She has so many neat characters it was hard to choose! So I went with one of her newest, Miriam Shahal, a physical therapist.

Oooo, Feral's in love ^_^ Nice Job with the marker coloring Felony!

Jiesi wrote:I got Bus-doodles. Razor looks a little ticked off lol. I didn't mean for that.

Spectacular job Jiesi! I love the texture on the background and the fact that you tackled a vehicle!

Bus-doodles wrote:I got Cait, and followed the directions as best as I could! I even drew a background, which is a big deal.

SWEET Bus-Doodles XD This leaves me with wanting to know what happens next XD

Prettyshadowj26 wrote:
Felina Feral.png
I've got lowdog002 Sorry of Lack of my artwork of Felina but I hope you like it SeussFelina

Cute snowy pic of Felina, Prettyshadow :3
6 x

Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident

Postby Prettyshadowj26 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:15 pm

Ty-Chou wrote:Thank you for my awesome picture, Lady Stormcrow! I love Callie wearing T-Bone's helmet. Super cute!

Amazing artwork Ty-Chou
5 x

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:10 pm

Poecat wrote:
I took a few moments to get all my giddy squees out when I saw this Ty-Chou. THANK YOU! I didn't think to give a bio to help someone out that didn't know their back stories. I'll do that next time. You didn't get them out of character really. As Runi is Sassy and she would be concerned about taking a gift from a vigilante. Runi, when on her days off, is actually into archery and Ren-fairs.

As for Flicker, omg, I love his face. Both their faces actually. Flicker is a SK vigilante. His SK logo is on the back of his suit....I totally failed at that.... He would do something goofy like this to her. He is really into comics and likes to think he's like the heros in comics. Getting the girl and being cool as the hero.... though outside of his SK suit, he's more insecure, comic geekish X3

Thank you again! It's so lovely! It has now become my iphone background image XD

Wow! I'm happy you like it so much. I worried that it wouldn't be that great because, as mentioned before, I struggled with coming up with an idea for a picture. I am very relieved you like it and that my guestimations for these characters were pretty close to who they are. Tickled that you like it that much! You are most welcome!
3 x

LadyStormcrow
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby LadyStormcrow » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:36 pm

(Posting this on behalf of MoDaD, who doesn't have computer access right now. LowdogCraft's Secret Santa gift for Prettyshadowj26!)

Artist's Note: I had a lot of fun making this one. I never did action poses for this part of the year (not that I can remember anyways), so this is what I came up with. Female characters aren't my forte, but I tried my best and did what I could. Also I had a bit of fun with my watermark placement, hehe.

8 x
When there is no more room in Hell, the dead shall party on the Internet.

Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident

Postby Prettyshadowj26 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:26 am

LadyStormcrow wrote:(Posting this on behalf of MoDaD, who doesn't have computer access right now. LowdogCraft's Secret Santa gift for Prettyshadowj26!)

Artist's Note: I had a lot of fun making this one. I never did action poses for this part of the year (not that I can remember anyways), so this is what I came up with. Female characters aren't my forte, but I tried my best and did what I could. Also I had a bit of fun with my watermark placement, hehe.

I like it thank you LowdogCraft if I ever see you :D
3 x

Bus-doodles
Just Moved In
Flag: Canada

Postby Bus-doodles » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:44 pm

Jiesi wrote:I got Bus-doodles. Razor looks a little ticked off lol. I didn't mean for that.

Whoaaaaa lookin' good! Bonus points for being traditional, too. That's extra flattering!
2 x

LadyStormcrow
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby LadyStormcrow » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:35 pm

Felony wrote:I received Lady Stormcrow for this year’s Secret Santa. She has so many neat characters it was hard to choose! So I went with one of her newest, Miriam Shahal, a physical therapist.

6F7035A3-BF4E-4551-A084-610E7A0B2442.jpeg

She and Feral meet when she's assigned as his therapist after he undergoes a life-changing injury, which leads to a very inconvenient mutual attraction (since a therapist getting involved with a patient is a huge no-no).” I guessed on the injury as a major leg injury, and this scene takes place after a lot of healing time where the pair are really smitten. ^_^

I know I already thanked you privately for this, Fel, but I'm still squeeing over here! ^______^ Miriam looks excellent, and Feral's expression is adorable (not a word one uses for him often, lol). And the marker coloring is beautiful; so bright and soft at the same time. Thankyouthankyouthankyou <3<3<3
3 x
When there is no more room in Hell, the dead shall party on the Internet.

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:16 pm

Bus-doodles wrote:I got Cait, and followed the directions as best as I could! I even drew a background, which is a big deal.

OMG... This is incredible! Thank you!!! The idea is jut great and it fits perfectly since Cait cannot control at all where he appears when traveling from one dimmension to another (he usually ends up high in the sky, hitting in the ground hard xD), but this situation is simply amusing! Hahahaha!Also, you did a great job with the backgorund, it's very well detailed :3
Thanks a lot! RazorHappyCait
2 x

Return to “Fan Art”