Getting Back Into Art

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Swatkatfan21
Resident
Flag: United States of America

Re: Getting Back Into Art

Postby Swatkatfan21 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:28 pm

Is it odd that I find Dr. Miriam Shahal to be more beautiful than Katrina? ZymeIcon For some reason she reminds me of a nurse who would chitchat with my grandmother and I when she had to have iron injections. The scar was a nice touch! A case of beauty enhanced by imperfection.
1 x

LadyStormcrow
Resident

Postby LadyStormcrow » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:50 pm

Swatkatfan21 wrote:Is it odd that I find Dr. Miriam Shahal to be more beautiful than Katrina? ZymeIcon For some reason she reminds me of a nurse who would chitchat with my grandmother and I when she had to have iron injections. The scar was a nice touch! A case of beauty enhanced by imperfection.

Aw, I'm flattered you think so. What I really wanted to convey is that they're both beautiful, just very different styles of beauty: Katrina's "mysteriously beautiful" as in the script, while Miriam is more down-to-earth. (I was also going for a bit of a moon-vs-sun contrast in their coloring and shapes.)

Thanks for the story about your grandmother's nurse! It's neat when you see people in art who remind you of someone in real life (and vice versa).
2 x
When there is no more room in Hell, the dead shall party on the Internet.

marklungo
Fandom Veteran

Postby marklungo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:36 pm

LadyStormcrow wrote:What I really wanted to convey is that they're both beautiful, just very different styles of beauty: Katrina's "mysteriously beautiful" as in the script, while Miriam is more down-to-earth. (I was also going for a bit of a moon-vs-sun contrast in their coloring and shapes.)

They may both be beautiful, but there's an important difference between them: Miriam is a good person/kat/whatever, while Katrina... not so much. Anyway, you did a great job with both of them! MadkatUpIcon
1 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Return to “Fan Art”