Felony’s SK Fan Chara Box

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: United States of America

Felony’s SK Fan Chara Box

Postby Felony » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:41 pm

Been enjoying seeing everyone’s SWAT Kats fan characters here and on Discord. It has made me nostalgic for the days of old with my own which I played in SK RPGs. Some of mine are older than when I discovered the SK fandom as I created them as the full first season aired or not long after.

So this is a thread of my own SWAT Kats fan characters. I don’t want to spam the forum so I’ll do one of these every few days or so. My box is large XD and the older characters have progressed a lot and have been drawn more. Art of her found below after the info.

To start this off I present to you, Alexandria Felicity Manx, aka Lex Manx. I’ve gone in depth about her before but photobucket is a butt and not showing images. Plus that was an old thread so here we go. REPLAY! She was my first RPG character of my own creation (I first played Ann Gora) and it was for Strike’s #skrpg on IRC. While I didn’t join the RPG until 1999, I created her around 1997. She was also in the #altskrpg/SKR, MBI SKRPG, NSK ArtPG and has made appearances in SK Redemption and one-on-one side SK RPG sessions.

As the name suggests, Lex is related to Mayor Manx. She was his daughter in fact. While there is no mention of wife or kids with Mayor Manx, I'd like to think that he's a family man. Politically, those with families are seen as trustworthy and caring. His wife died of cancer early in his career when their daughter was a kitten. As he had a busy schedule running Megakat City, he sent Alexandria off to a prestigious boarding school outside of Megkat City where she would be safe from the crazy that goes on. Alexandria grew up and she and Manx (who I named William Henry Manx) were estranged but she did look forward to when they could be together and she like her father enjoyed golfing. (Yes she even had matching tacky golf outfit! XD)

She wanted to become an Enforcer while he rather she go into politics. Despite him telling her no, she joined up at the Enforcer Academy anyway and became a detective, ending up in homicide division with a partner. She was a good Enforcer, though had to deal with her fellow Enforcers not liking her. They called her "manor-born" and said she only got her position because her father is the Mayor. This was not true as her marks in the Academy proved she was worthy of the position. She put up with it though wanting to prove them wrong and prove to her father she could help the city better as an Enforcer.

Thing is, the SWAT Kats crossed paths with her on occasion and she was in the same mindset as Commander Feral. Vigilantism is illegal, and Lex being by the book thought they should be arrested and unmasked, because the Enforcers could handle protecting the citizens of Megakat City. In her growing frustration of her partner and other Enforcers admiration of the costumed clowns, she went so far as to open fire at the SWAT Kats in her attempt to arrest them. That stunt got her suspended and made her blame them. She really wanted to know who they were, so with backing from a villain (who Lex was unaware of the identity) benefactor within the Enforcers, she became almost like a vigilante herself for a time. It was part of a supposed elite task force that was being put together, and her mission was to try and gain their trust enough to get close to them and unmask them. She called herself Advocate but never did learn who they were but she did learn that this testing program of elite Enforcers wasn't authorized and the one who ran it was corrupt.

I brought her into other RPGs but without the angst towards the SWAT Kats. She didn't care for the way they went about things, but because they saved her father and the city so many times, she remained neutral. Her more sweet personality returned but I decided to play more on her not being able to advance far within the Enforcer ranks, so had her be one of the dispatchers at Enforcer HQ.

Manx would be overprotective I figure much to Feral's annoyance XD and she'd not get into any field work for a long while. Unlike Manx, his daughter had the bravery of her ancestor, the Blue Manx. So she would serve where she was told, itching to get out there and help take out whatever threat came about in her beloved city. Eventually Lex would get her chance to prove to Feral she can make it on the field and he would place her there despite Manx's wishes.

The artwork here spans from 2000 to 2013:
130B59FF-0462-4B75-AD51-994CDA082103.jpeg

AE445E19-9DA4-46B2-9563-C25174177EE3.jpeg

77A2384C-B972-486D-849E-229D5954F6EF.gif

11CDB5A0-BB60-49E2-A59B-A5F168EB9E6B.jpeg

61210E30-A10D-41AA-A913-5D5BE741CEA5.jpeg

0ED5F5A9-4F55-497E-B754-8DFFF237D6C4.gif

EDC32E22-8B57-49D3-BD65-B8155BE5D0B8.jpeg

0FE1ADF5-A0C4-4E8C-9E45-6C7D1953FCBB.gif

6A09AA29-A823-40B4-9ED1-5C1FE139F0E0.jpeg
8 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Re: Felony’s SK Fan Chara Box

Postby Felony » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:52 pm

Major General Manx

Technically this is still Alexandria Manx, but this version of her took on a whole different character. In a plot in the #skrpg, 25 years into the future, Dark Kat finally achieves his goal of having his Dark Kat City.

Brainwashed into serving Dark Kat as one of his Dark Troopers, Alexandria rose in ranks to eventually become his second in command. She was full of anger, was loyal to Dark Kat, and was responsible for many deaths in aiding his hold over Megakat. At one point, she loses her tail. It was sliced off by a rebel and so she became a true Manx. >_>

427F1146-5607-4BA8-8186-4C5470A2B025.jpeg

1B0F9905-05F7-4AF9-8FE8-62974CEADAEB.jpeg

CE304C2B-1B3E-4959-B3E3-D9D8E6E1BE07.jpeg

8B06C9AE-DE46-4678-90B3-1B1A4ECB5E05.jpeg

B0CAE58B-329F-4CB7-84DD-81F21AE5CFDE.png

42E42FF1-6B92-47E5-A316-BC1C589B72B9.png

3DED0209-88F6-46BB-AB97-75536C45A211.png
6 x
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Felony Kat aka Renegade

Felony is one of my oldest characters. I was 15 years old when I created her originally after getting into the SWAT Kats, though it wasn't until a year after the original airing that the idea came to me. I shelved the idea when getting involved in other cartoon shows, then pulled the idea out again when rediscovering the series in 1997 and have used her in old long since deleted fic, SK related role play games and for my online alias.

Felony is the daughter of Dark Kat. In most versions of her she grew up in an orphanage, not knowing who her parents were. The idea for her name came from one of the Bunnicula books which there were two cats named Felony and Miss Demeanor. I thought Felony would be a suitable name for the daughter of Dark Kat. Her criminal alias at first was Raven as like the bird she liked to take shiny things. However when the Teen Titans cartoon came out, I kept getting the “oh like Raven from Teen Titans”. I changed the name to Renegade which is what she is really.

She has gone through several looks over the years and her history has changed. I have played many different versions of her due to the various RPG 'verses she's been in according to whatever rules were set. She started out in fan fiction but was played in the #altskrpg, MBI SKRPG, NSK ArtPG, and the SWAT Kats Redemption. She's been in various side RPGs (one on one RPs with various players) and has been a baddie in most of these though she was actually good in the NSK RPG (that explains the SK get up she is in from 2009 XD). Jenna originally was her mother, then later changed to Ebony and she has even been a test tube baby. XD In the SKR, she was actually DK's granddaughter not daughter and Kyle is her uncle not half brother. She has had varying degrees of loyalty to her father Dark Kat, various "love" interests, sometimes in her band 9 Lives & Counting, alias and last name changes and had various changes in physical appearance. Because she has been the character I have drawn and roleplayed the most, I want to bring her story to comic form, save without SK ‘verse stuff and have her be human.

1994fel.jpg

1997fel.jpg

1999fel.jpg

2000fel.jpg

2001fel.jpg

youngfelony.jpg

felbedc.jpg

fellikedad.jpg

2002fel.jpg

2003fel.jpg

2004fel.jpg

mindpowahs.jpg

renturnfiren.jpg

2008fel.jpg

2009fel.gif

felpoints.jpg

renmodelsheet.jpg

felrockscc.jpg

issanewren.png

felbkrain.png

felbadgeex.png

mcgfel.png
4 x
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:06 pm

It's really fun to see the process of Felony over the years and how she has been changed and updated into the character she is today.
0 x

Return to “Fan Art”