Poecat's SK Characters

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Poecat
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Poecat's SK Characters

Postby Poecat » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:31 am

Poecat's Tortured Souls SK Characters

I’ve been meaning to do the OC feature for a long time as well. And since Fel has started a thread, .... she's making me.... why not? I won’t spam the heck out of the forum with posts. So I’ll be uploading a SWAT Kat OC here and there.

Sooo, I started in Neo SWAT Kat ArtRP in 2004 or 05. I hadn’t been in any prior to that. Nor had I ever created an SK OC. So my very first one was Mallory Catlow.

The first version of Mallory Zane Catlow I played is just like the one in Nova SWAT Kats. He was a circus performer who’s traveling circus shut down. He was out of a job and relied on street performances for money. Until he found a job at a Freak Show called “Dr. Strange’s Oddities and Novelties”.

Mallory’s SK name is Tack and in the beginning he only used the crossbow with special arrows that launched out like the glovatrix. Later he began carrying daggers along with him. As a street and freak show performer, he would swallow swords, daggers, razors, etc. His personality was hyper and humorous… which seriously was kinda hard to play. Because I myself am not that humorous or witty. He is very loyal and has a good heart.

I only ever played this version of him in the Neo Swat Kats ArtRP. Yes there is another version that I played. And it was the crazy voodoo side in the SWAT Kats Redemption RP. This version went by his middle name Zane.

Zane had a Voodoo witch living inside him named Fachon. When she and Zane held a conversation with one another, Zane came off as looking like a nutter. Zane gained power for Fachon and their voodoo, by trapping souls of people into his puppet collection. The puppets that he could control and use to attack others with. This version of Mallory was only loyal to his member freak show performers. Otherwise, he was without empathy towards anyone else.

Mallory’s backstory altered from time to time when I played him on personal sides with people. Sometimes he was just a voodoo Bayou guy to a werewolf. Who was just trying to find a nice place to stay, out of trouble.

OLD BIO
Character name: Mallory Zane Catlow
Alias: Tack
Alliance: Good
Height: 6'
Body Type: 165
Eye Color: Light Green
Fur Color: Gray

Hair Color: Dark Gray.... hair is to his shoulders and a bit jagged in look. Sometimes puts hair in ponytail.

Distinguisghing Marks:
black/Dark Gray tail and goat-t. Edges of ears are lined in black. Scar on his cheek, under his left eye. Scar is colored a darker gray. He has a few ear piercings in each ear that he removes when out on SK work.

Clothing:
Jeans, Screen Print T's, spiked belts, combat boots, leather boots, fingerless gloves.

Works for Dr. Strange Freaktorium.. which is a Freak Show located on the Megakat City Boardwalk.

Powers/special Abilties:
He's a sword sallower and a player with sharp things (Daggers, Knives, razors). Thats his day time abilities. As a SWAT Kat, he is just an ordinary mortal with street fighting techniques along with quick moving acrobatics that dazzle his opponent. He is quick thinking and relies on his wit to get him thru anything. His weapons of choice are daggers and a sword that he carries with him on his back.

Flaws/weaknesses::
While Mallory is quick and agile, he's not too careful when he doesn't know his surroundings. He has a flaw to not look before he leaps... on the field and in his life, which gets him into situations.

Personality:
Mallory is a strange guy. He lives in his own little world so to speak. His whole life was the circus, that's what he knows and performing is what he loves. Whether he's strolling around the park or at work he's either pulling magic tricks, or making his own little stage show to keep himself and others entertained. He seems to have a hyper personality...but really that's his stage face...when you really get to know him, you find that he isn't as hyper as he looks, cause by that time, he doesn't feel that he has to fight for your attention...cause he's got it.Mallory does keep secrets...all magicians do. If you ask him something personal, he'll probably ignore your question about him and respond to you with a personal question about yourself.

History:
Mallory doesn't have an exact place he was from, because he was born and raised in the traveling circus. So life on the road is all he knows. His mother was the beautiful Sonya, a once well-known trapeze artist and his father was Inferno the Great, who would juggle flaming objects and produce rolling fireballs from his mouth.

Growing up, he learned how to do all sorts of acrobatics and magic tricks from the other members of the circus. He began to perform in shows. At the age of 9, he became a sword swallower and dagger juggler.

He tells everyone he got the scar on his cheek from a bar fight. Playing with knives is how he really received the scar on his cheek. While juggling daggers one day during practice, he lost his concentration and I guess you know the rest.

Mallory moved to MegaKat City alone for work…the traveling circus that was his home was bought out and shut down. Without any real education, Mallory would preform shows on the streets to put money in his pockets. After a couple months, he was approached by a round man with a thick mustache and top hat.... Dr. Strange, who offered Mallory a job after seeing his street show. Now he is working at Dr. Strange's Freaktorium as a sword swallower, named Dagger...a Freak show sort of place where he feels right at home.

Not too long after his job offer, did he get another offer..... but this one was different. He had helped a young kit that was getting kitnapped... her attackers almost had her in the van doors, when Mallory came to her rescue. After he called the Enforcers and made sure the girl was safe, a SWAT Kat offered him the chance to be a SWAT Kat.... and he took that offer.

((Other characters in images belong to their OC players Aria - Ariakitty, F2 - Neeknight, Melina - GDK, ))
5 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran

Re: Poecat's SK Characters

Postby marklungo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Hey, Poecat! I know I'm going to enjoy this thread, and Tack has a lot of potential. One comment, though:

“Dr. Strange’s Oddities and Novelties”.

Here's a suggestion for you: they're always on the move because they're trying to avoid Marvel's lawyers. crazymadkat
1 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:41 pm

marklungo wrote:Hey, Poecat! I know I'm going to enjoy this thread, and Tack has a lot of potential. One comment, though:

“Dr. Strange’s Oddities and Novelties”.

Here's a suggestion for you: they're always on the move because they're trying to avoid Marvel's lawyers. crazymadkat

LULZ Yeah Dr. Strange’s Oddities and Novelties was from the RP days. XD Which I didn’t even think about Marvels’ Dr. Strange until I made this post the other day.
1 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran

Postby marklungo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Poecat wrote:LULZ Yeah Dr. Strange’s Oddities and Novelties was from the RP days. XD Which I didn’t even think about Marvels’ Dr. Strange until I made this post the other day.

I would say change the name but keep the backstory.
0 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:16 pm

marklungo wrote:
I would say change the name but keep the backstory.

Oh most definately ... if we get to the Freak Show in the Nova Comic. The name will be changed.
1 x

LadyStormcrow
Resident

Postby LadyStormcrow » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:57 pm

I really like Tack's design, both his coloring and costume - the pawprints on the soles of his boots are nice visual touch! I also love his little beard ;)
2 x
When there is no more room in Hell, the dead shall party on the Internet.

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:50 pm

LadyStormcrow wrote:I really like Tack's design, both his coloring and costume - the pawprints on the soles of his boots are nice visual touch! I also love his little beard ;)

Thanks! LOL the lil beard thing was a weird idea after I designed him. The question came up..... do the kats shave... RazConfused
2 x

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:08 am

DREAM CREEPER

Just gonna slap his old bio here below this paragraph. This bio was actually used in the NSK, MBI and SKR rps. It didn't stray or change from this. He was kinda like a Hard Drive character... where he had great powers... but he used it for petty thievery. Or he used it because he was teamed up with another villain. He was my second SK OC. To begin with, he was originally just a random character that was created on my long drive homes, while listening to Metallica's "Enter Sandman" song.

BIO
Villain Name: Dream Creeper
Height: 5'5"
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Fur color: chalky grey/white
Type of kat.... once was a kat, but now a Fright Walker

Powers: He can fly or become weightless. Can hide within shadows (like become the shadow). He can jump through portals to the Dream Realm and the actual world...but tries to avoid it, because the other fright walkers are suspicious of him. He carries a bag of sand with him. He creates the sand, it comes from inside his body and comes out from his mouth...to where he collects it into a bag... the process to create new sand can take days. This sand causes an individual who breathes it in to fall asleep immediately...which leaves the individual's body in his control....until the individual wakes up.

What is he doing? He feeds off of kat's dreams. He can hypnotize kats into doing his bidding (only when they inhale his sand)...The kats appear to be sleep walking. He can torment kats with bad dreams...and drive an individual insane.

Things that damper his abilities: When his sand is taken away, he's unable to put individuals in hypnotic, body controlling sleeps. Also, kats that have a stronger mind set, like Psychics and half Demon or half Angel kats that have a strong hold of their mental abilities, will only be phased by his sand for a moment. Sunlight and artificial light affects his vision, cause his eyes were meant for the night.

At the age of 28, Conner Sullivan began to suffer from Insomnia. He tried taking sleeping pills and relaxation meditations to help...but sleep never came. One night he'd seen a body standing at the foot of his bed. At first he thought his imagination was losing it again...The insomnia was driving him mad...And he watched the creature, he realized it was very much real. The only explanation Conner had, was that thing is the Sandman and it's taking his sleep from him. Conner watched the creature for several nights...It would come to his bed and examine Conner and then leave again, through a portal. In his despiration for sleep Conner grabbed onto the creature, he thought was the sandman, and ended up in another realm....the Dream Realm. Conner fought with the creature, for his bag of sand...and eventually knocked the creature out...but spilling the sand. Conner heard voices from over a bank and as he peered over he noticed more of the creatures that were following orders from another guy. One creature then calls the guy in charge Sandman, another calls him Morpheous.... Then he understood, "Morpheous was the God of Dreams, he's the one I need to get sand from." He could see at the Sandman's waist were bags of sand. He then stole the outfit of the creature he'd knocked out earlier and ended up stealing a bag of sand from Morpheous. After Conner gets what he wanted, he hitches a ride back to the real world with one of the creatures. Though he ended up in the next city from Megakat City. It didn't matter, he was able to sleep on the subway ride home.

And so he kept doping himself up each night with Sandman dust to sleep. What he didn't know was that the longer a mortal is exposed to large amounts of the sand of Morpheous, can cause them to become a creature called a fright walker. A fright walker is a follower of the of the Sandman. A fright walker's job is to give an individual nightmares. The bad thing is, Conner is unaccounted for and the Sandman is unaware of his actions...yet. The transformation into a fright walker took over a year...Conner disappeared from family, his job, and life itself....he became a missing person on a bulletin board.

Things just got weird. Him becoming a fright walker has left him an immortal. He feeds upon an individuals dreams. His eyes are completely black as well as his tongue. Also he never sleeps...bummer, he wanted to sleep and now he can't. though he can be knocked unconscious, Conner has been hiding for many years, learning how to use his body and abilities. Till he can wreck havoc upon Megakat City. AND MAKE THEM NEVER SLEEP AGAIN! MUAH-HA-HA!

((Other characters in images belong to their OC players F2 - Neeknight, Kitten / Vespula - k_1773_n, Melina / Shades - GDK, Ling - Felonykat, Pierce - Katney))
5 x

Return to “Fan Art”