Art Fun Topic [OC Heros!]

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: United States of America

Re: Art Fun Topic [OC Heros!]

Postby Ty-Chou » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Here are the good guy OCs from my fanfic "Masks".

Tawny Furfax aka Black Kat. A vigilante from Megakat's sister city Purrson Heights. She became a vigilante independently to save her own life after the local mafia began wiping out the rest of her family. Though she is a vigilante she is not associated with the Swat Kats. Though in the fanfic, they have sort of a super hero team up to take on some villains. Tawny wears a holographic generator to alter her physical appearance and her voice. She's a bit of an adrenaline junkie, she likes high places, free falls, and dangerous situations. As Tawny, she's very bland and professional, as Black Kat, she's fearless and flirty. Neither side is who she truly is as she's hidden her real self deep down while trying to stay alive. Though after her run in with the Swat Kats, she starts acting more like herself when not in her vigilante persona.

Officer Pawsworth- currently no first name. He was created out of necessity for the fic. I liked him so much I started working on his whole story. Works as an Enforcer in Megakat City, he's a fun personality to bounce of off Felina's gruffness. Right now he is quite young and still getting the hang of his job. But he also majored in forensics with a minor in languages. Eventually he will be promoted to the homicide department and later get a job with the KBI, which is his ultimate goal. His mother was a KBI agent and his dream is to follow in her footsteps.

Lastly, Agent Stone- also no first name as of yet. Works for the KBI, the majority of the time assigned to cases in Purrson Heights. The KBI knows the secret identity of Black Kat (and also the Swat Kats, though they leave them alone- for now) and Agent Stone is pretty much her handler. Though he has her best interests at heart when the bureau doesn't necessarily at all times.
0 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:45 pm

@Nee: I've always loved the concept of a SWAT Kat being a pro wrestler in his real life. It brings about an interesting element not done before in the fandom. Plus Cam is a fun cheeky boy and his banter with villains always entertaining. XD

@Ty-Chou: Thanks! I like your character designs and yeah not enough regular good guys in the fandom who aren't SKs. The holographic dealie Black Kat has is something different which is sure to keep her identity safe! Love her hairstyle as her vig self.

---

I'll share another good guy (though she's had her moments of bad XD). Alexandria Manx (or Lex as her friends call her) is one of my oldest SK characters. Not as old as Felony, but she was my first OC RP character. I've lost her earlier images unfortunately, so I'll spare another long image heavy reply. XD

While there is no mention of wife or kids with Mayor Manx, I'd like to think that he's a family man. Politically, those with families are seen as trustworthy and caring. His wife died of cancer early in his career when their daughter was a kitten. As he had a busy schedule running Megakat City, he sent Alexandria off to a prestigious boarding school outside of Megkat City where she would be safe from the crazy that goes on. Alexandria grew up and she and Manx (who I named William Henry Manx) were estranged but she did look forward to when they could be together and she like her father enjoyed golfing. (Yes she even had matching tacky golf outfit! XD)

She wanted to become an Enforcer while he rather she go into politics. Despite him telling her no, she joined up at the Enforcer Academy anyway and became a detective, ending up in homicide division with a partner. She was a good Enforcer, though had to deal with her fellow Enforcers not liking her. They called her "manor-born" and said she only got her position because her father is the Mayor. This was not true as her marks in the Academy proved she was worthy of the position. She put up with it though wanting to prove them wrong and prove to her father she could help the city better as an Enforcer.

Thing is, the SWAT Kats crossed paths with her on occasion and she was in the same mindset as Commander Feral. Vigilantism is illegal, and Lex being by the book thought they should be arrested and unmasked, because the Enforcers could handle protecting the citizens of Megakat City. In her growing frustration of her partner and other Enforcers admiration of the costumed clowns, she went so far as to open fire at the SWAT Kats in her attempt to arrest them. That stunt got her suspended and made her blame them. She really wanted to know who they were, so with backing from a villain (who Lex was unaware of the identity) benefactor within the Enforcers, she became almost like a vigilante herself for a time. It was part of a supposed elite task force that was being put together, and her mission was to try and gain their trust enough to get close to them and unmask them. She called herself Advocate but never did learn who they were but she did learn that this testing program of elite Enforcers wasn't authorized and the one who ran it was corrupt.

I brought her into other RPGs but without the angst towards the SWAT Kats. She didn't care for the way they went about things, but because they saved her father and the city so many times, she remained neutral. Her more sweet personality returned but I decided to play more on her not being able to advance far within the Enforcer ranks, so had her be one of the dispatchers at Enforcer HQ.

Manx would be overprotective I figure much to Feral's annoyance XD and she'd not get into any field work for a long while. Unlike Manx, his daughter had the bravery of her ancestor, the Blue Manx. So she would serve where she was told, itching to get out there and help take out whatever threat came about in her beloved city. Eventually Lex would get her chance to prove to Feral she can make it on the field and he would place her there despite Manx's wishes. Playing on the Blue Manx ancestry, she would be trained and become a pilot.
0 x
https://nova.swatkats.info - SWAT Kats: Nova Squadron
https://darkkat.com - Dark Kat’s Doomsday Page
https://felonykat.com - Class A Felony

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:06 am

She is adorable, Felony! Really interesting back story with lots of adventures. I like her a lot. And she goes with a family that no one really touches. I think she's now instantly my favorite OC from you. Not that the others aren't wonderful, too. But she's like a breath of fresh air, she sounds like a lot of fun and I like her adorable design, too. I'm assuming she got that gorgeous red hair from her mum ^.^
0 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:02 am

Ty-Chou wrote:She is adorable, Felony! Really interesting back story with lots of adventures. I like her a lot. And she goes with a family that no one really touches. I think she's now instantly my favorite OC from you. Not that the others aren't wonderful, too. But she's like a breath of fresh air, she sounds like a lot of fun and I like her adorable design, too. I'm assuming she got that gorgeous red hair from her mum ^.^

Thanks! ^_^ She's grown a lot over the years and been through things lol I should really write down one solid story for her. The red hair actually came from her father's side. That accent of his had me wonder if Manx is of Irish decent, like perhaps his parents were immigrants or something. So I gave her the red hair as perhaps that used to be Manx's hair color since Ireland has the second highest percentage for red headed people.
0 x
https://nova.swatkats.info - SWAT Kats: Nova Squadron
https://darkkat.com - Dark Kat’s Doomsday Page
https://felonykat.com - Class A Felony

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:34 am

Going back to my "Future Swat Kats" characters I developed years ago back when I was in school. Here's some doodles of the other Swat Kats team in the future. I'm still fiddling with designs. I'm not completely happy with how they look. Lacey and Dusty Clawson are grandchildren of the Swat Kats. They are siblings and blood related to both Chance and Jake. (Their father is Jake's son and mother is (one of) Chance's daughter.)

Lacey is the pilot of the Turbokat II, but her callsign is Blade as a tribute to Razor. If I gave Dusty an alias, I don't remember what it is. He used to be light gray in color, but I've been reworking the genetics of their family tree. And even though his last name is Clawson, you can clearly see those Furlong genes in him. I'm not super happy with the flight suits. They still look too plain. I might give them the same kind of side-stripes as Ace and Ryan have. Of which, I included pics of Ace and Ryan without their masks. Unfortunately, I don't have aliases for them either, though Dusty often calls them Crash and Bash because of how much damage they usually leave in their wake.

The other kat in the picture is Nathan Fisher, the gear head of the team. Since none of the four Swat Kats are mechanically inclined, he's the guy who builds all the cool equipment, but stays out of the battle. And I can embarrassingly talk about these characters all day long, but I"ll leave it at that for now. I have so many more characters, but I don't want to shanghai the whole thread.
0 x

thelastmemory
Long-Term Resident

Postby thelastmemory » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:39 pm

These are all really cool. I love the future SK characters. Lacey sounds especially interesting.

Alexandria/Lex sounds really cool. I'm anxious to know more about her. Do you have any fanfiction written about her (besides RP's)? Or is her backstory all just in your head?
0 x

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:09 pm

Awesome Characters Ty-Chou, sweet to see a future female SWAT Kat there. My female SWAT Kat is Stacy aka Aero. She is also and jet fighter Enforcer. Which when she joins the SK's, she becomes one of the TurboKat pilots.

0 x

AkaneKitty
Fandom Veteran

Postby AkaneKitty » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:00 pm

These are all awesome! I wish I could draw. I've always wanted to do comics :mrgreen:
0 x

jesse220
Long-Term Resident

Postby jesse220 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Well done
0 x

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:28 pm

I have ADORED Stacy's design since the first time I saw her. Though I love her more when she's dressed as an Enforcer. She's just so cute in her enforcer gear and I have a penchant for female Enforcer OCs. We need more of those.
0 x

Return to “Fan Art”