Art Fun Topic [OC Heros!]

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
thelastmemory
Long-Term Resident
Flag: United States of America

Re: Art Fun Topic [OC Heros!]

Postby thelastmemory » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Ty-Chou wrote:I have ADORED Stacy's design since the first time I saw her. Though I love her more when she's dressed as an Enforcer. She's just so cute in her enforcer gear and I have a penchant for female Enforcer OCs. We need more of those.

She looks cute in her SK costume!
0 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:14 pm

thelastmemory wrote:Alexandria/Lex sounds really cool. I'm anxious to know more about her. Do you have any fanfiction written about her (besides RP's)? Or is her backstory all just in your head?

The only fan fic she appears in of mine is a small part near the end of Momento Mori which is centered around Dark Kat. She's still a kitten there and I wanted to write more fic surrounding her but didn't feel she was strong enough of a character to have a fan chara fic series. Thank you though! She's still one of my fav OCs.
0 x
https://nova.swatkats.info - SWAT Kats: Nova Squadron
https://darkkat.com - Dark Kat’s Doomsday Page
https://felonykat.com - Class A Felony

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:37 am

thelastmemory wrote:
Ty-Chou wrote:I have ADORED Stacy's design since the first time I saw her. Though I love her more when she's dressed as an Enforcer. She's just so cute in her enforcer gear and I have a penchant for female Enforcer OCs. We need more of those.

She looks cute in her SK costume!

HAHA! Thank ya guys :3
0 x

LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination

Postby LowdogCraft » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:47 am

While I'm not the best artist around, I enjoy drawing SK related things. Anyways, my character is named Michael Tailwind, and he was a lawyer 7 years before the Pastmaster awoke from his slumber in Megakat City. After 6 years of his job, he lost a case and surrendered his badge. Then he heard of the SWAT Kats through his friend, Jack Clawson, who of course is Jake's brother. After Dr. Viper attacked Megakat City, Dark Kat sought out to cut off the Clawson bloodline, attempting to destroy Jack. (Btw I will post Jack here in a different post beacuse I only had time to draw Michael) The Crimsontail City Division of the Enforcers tried to hold him off, but failed, resulting in the destruction of Crimsontail City.

Afterwards, the events of Wrath of Dark Kat takes place. The mayor of Crimsontail City, Athena Crimsontail, struck a deal with Mayor Manx and Callie Briggs for the remaining citizens of Crimsontail City to live in Megakat City. This includes Jack and Michael, of course. After this, Michael decides he had enough. He and Jack start their own team of SWAT Kats, going under the names Flash and Shadow. 3 years later, and both teams meet up during a bout against Dr. Viper. T-Bone and Razor ask Flash and Shadow if they would like to stay with them, as no team has ever stood up to their teamwork. They agreed, and they become part of the real team. Flash's main focus is mostly on high-speed and hacking into terminals and computer controlled aircraft. Enough fanfic though, here's my drawing with a tiny bit of editing. Bonus points if you can find the reference to the popular webcomic known as Homestuck!
0 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Writer, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
also i'm bi
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."
Icon by @menacing-marshmallow on Tumblr

Return to “Fan Art”